Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gemini Exchange Moves Toward Launch With Twin NYDFS Approvals  (Read 2136 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:07:22 AM

Wow that's the great news.
Like many other people, believes in Gemini exchange is to save bitcoin from the falling price. I also have belief on Winklevoss brothers, they will definitely will take bitcoin into moon. Lets watch how and what difference could make into bitcoin community as it is a long awaited exchange.

well....no. good news but it is not the ETF. maybe you are confused.

and for my part: i cant see a falling bitcoin price  Wink

big whoop...I get an email on this from them.....they are gonna open thurs oct 8th and the price goes up 2 bucks for btc Sad

now if they annouced in the same email that they had gotten 'unapproved" btc price would have dropped imho about 50 bucks Smiley

go figure

with only price movement on bad news . say in 2016 I'm looking at 150 buck btc at the rate this seems to be working out ...at least from a real world press FUD point of view Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:52:58 AM

Wow that's the great news.
Like many other people, believes in Gemini exchange is to save bitcoin from the falling price. I also have belief on Winklevoss brothers, they will definitely will take bitcoin into moon. Lets watch how and what difference could make into bitcoin community as it is a long awaited exchange.

well....no. good news but it is not the ETF. maybe you are confused.

and for my part: i cant see a falling bitcoin price  Wink

big whoop...I get an email on this from them.....they are gonna open thurs oct 8th and the price goes up 2 bucks for btc Sad

now if they annouced in the same email that they had gotten 'unapproved" btc price would have dropped imho about 50 bucks Smiley

go figure

with only price movement on bad news . say in 2016 I'm looking at 150 buck btc at the rate this seems to be working out ...at least from a real world press FUD point of view Sad

Price wouldn't have dropped 50 bucks on "unapproved" e-mail. First, they would never send it like that and second, market was already factoring a scenario where it would take months more to release. Also, if other bitcoin companies got approved, gemini should have no problem at all to get it.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:03:28 AM

To prevent spam , I'am going to close this topic and let's continue discussion about this Exchange here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201174.40

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████