Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Sign Up #3  (Read 881 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:08:42 PM

I have completed this job by OP as he told me in the pm..Also pm'd him back the proof 6 hours ago.But till now i haven't heard from him,nor did i recieved the payment..Reply Asap OP?

The OP has been offline or hours. He'll come online and pay us. I have done his earlier signup offer and he paid me on time Smiley

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:25:39 AM

PMs sent to all. If I miss one of you, please send me a private message saying you are interested.

i'm already do the task as you want and send you PM my screen shot also waiting the payment

I registered with Twitter and sent you a PM with my proof. Waiting for payment Smiley

Payment sent. Enjoy the giveaway. Smiley.

Wow the prize on the giveaway was really amazing! I would love to have it Grin I just participated on the giveaway using the link you provided on PM and I just made 3 entries! I already sent you the screenshot and my bitcoin address via PM I wish I will be the lucky winner of that surface pro 3 Grin

Good luck to everyone who participated!

Payment sent. I hope you will be one of the winners to win the amazing prize. Smiley.

I have completed this job by OP as he told me in the pm..Also pm'd him back the proof 6 hours ago.But till now i haven't heard from him,nor did i recieved the payment..Reply Asap OP?

My timezone is GMT+8 and I am not available for the past 12 hours (it is night time here). Payment sent. Enjoy the giveaway. Smiley.

The OP has been offline or hours. He'll come online and pay us. I have done his earlier signup offer and he paid me on time Smiley

Thank you for "vouching" for me. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
wyde666

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:35:53 AM

job done sir, please cek your PM. Thanks
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:48:06 AM

PMs sent to all. If I miss one of you, please send me a private message saying you are interested.
Wow the prize on the giveaway was really amazing! I would love to have it Grin I just participated on the giveaway using the link you provided on PM and I just made 3 entries! I already sent you the screenshot and my bitcoin address via PM I wish I will be the lucky winner of that surface pro 3 Grin

Payment sent. I hope you will be one of the winners to win the amazing prize. Smiley.

Thanks a lot man! I confirm I received the 0.0007 BTC promised. I also hope you'll be one of the lucky winners , good luck!

To those who are still haven't paid , do not worry cuz OP is legit and will deliver the reward Wink

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:30:18 AM

Offer Closed.

job done sir, please cek your PM. Thanks

Payment sent.

Thanks a lot man! I confirm I received the 0.0007 BTC promised. I also hope you'll be one of the lucky winners , good luck!

To those who are still haven't paid , do not worry cuz OP is legit and will deliver the reward Wink

Thank you for helping me. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: