Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam team revealed  (Read 2574 times)
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:11:53 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 04:00:53 PM by MarkMJ

VIA PM.

You told me that you will remove the negative if I give proof
I give proof and my negative is still there.
give me some time, I am working on some stuff
I will verify and remove ratings after I get some free time

I think you are phishical fucked up in the head
You know what I mean?
Sure you understand.

Edit:

I receive a lots of pm like!
I know you are VOD,Gleb and others
The fucking surprise will be when you will find out the reality and sometimes reality It hurts a fucking lot.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:31:11 PM

VIA PM.

You told me that you will remove the negative if I give proof
I give proof and my negative is still there.
give me some time, I am working on some stuff
I will verify and remove ratings after I get some free time

I think you are phishical fucked up in the head
You know what I mean?
Sure you understand.

Edit:

I receive a lots of pm like!
I know you are VOD,Gleb and others
The fucking surprise will be when you will find out the reality and sometimes reality It hurts a fucking lot.

It's already been established that Vod and I are mammals, whereas you're a... Exactly what are you?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:19:55 AM

Thanks, OP! I'm sure it's because of this thread that one of our Scam Team members got busted. Hope you're proud of yourself, dude.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/02/couple_arrested_after_authorit.html

A Marlow couple was arrested Saturday after Baldwin County authorities found piles of fecal matter scattered throughout their mobile home.

Gilmer P. Edwards and Tana C. Brooks, both 44, were inside the home at 19094 Meadow Dove Lane, Lot 23 - south and west of Silverhill -- when authorities arrived to serve Edwards an arrest warrant for public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia and an alias warrant for fraudulent use of a credit card.

Upon arriving to the home, deputies were confronted by an overwhelming odor of fecal matter. Inside, they observed a large collection of household garbage as well as fecal matter, several cats and at least one dog which all appeared malnourished with open sores visible.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:47:58 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 04:43:16 AM by MarkMJ

It's already been established that Vod and I are mammals, whereas you're a... Exactly what are you?

The important thing is that at the moment we are in the same team,
You are not happy?
Me?yes I'm
So all of this was start because of Mitchełł
Mitchełł you own me 4.83 USD (that was my balance via bit-x before you give me negative)
NOTE: nobody wants to own me money because I'm a life changer, and a lots of people can confirm but will not DO IT!
Stay chill and relax!
I have all the time.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:57:10 AM

Thanks, OP! I'm sure it's because of this thread that one of our Scam Team members got busted. Hope you're proud of yourself, dude.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/02/couple_arrested_after_authorit.html

A Marlow couple was arrested Saturday after Baldwin County authorities found piles of fecal matter scattered throughout their mobile home.

Gilmer P. Edwards and Tana C. Brooks, both 44, were inside the home at 19094 Meadow Dove Lane, Lot 23 - south and west of Silverhill -- when authorities arrived to serve Edwards an arrest warrant for public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia and an alias warrant for fraudulent use of a credit card.

Upon arriving to the home, deputies were confronted by an overwhelming odor of fecal matter. Inside, they observed a large collection of household garbage as well as fecal matter, several cats and at least one dog which all appeared malnourished with open sores visible.
Did anybody watch the pictures linked?
That's what happens when you're too busy watching Bitcoin charts.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:49:33 AM

Did anybody watch the pictures linked?
That's what happens when you're too busy watching Bitcoin charts.

"I regret the day I told Mark Karpeles that I didn't want to go to Japan and sleep with him."
catoshi (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:25:12 PM

Many new scam threads popping up about these guys.. The truth is finally coming out..

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: