Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stateless Sweets Bitcoin Friday 20% off  (Read 749 times)
StatelessSweety (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 11:55:54 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2012, 12:36:25 AM by StatelessSweety

www.statelesssweets.com

Homemade Agorist Candy 20% off if you purchase with BTC until midnight PST.

Try one of Stateless Sweets many variety of caramels. My favorite currently are the Salted Honey Caramel Chews and the Chocolate Chews

Salted Honey Caramel Chews (new product): These are made with Raw Honey from Washington that I recently purchased with Bitcoin. They have a similar flavor to my regular caramel with an explosion of floral honey that hits your tongue and lays on it like butter.

Chocolate Chews: Similar to a Riesen in flavor. Chewy chocolatey goodness.

I also carry regular, salted, salted almond, and cinnamon caramels. The regular and cinnamon caramels can be covered in white or semi-sweet chocolate.

If you like fudge I carry old fashioned chocolate fudge (you can add peanuts or walnuts), peanut butter fudge, and walnut penuche.

My english toffee recently induced a 11 year old child into speaking tongues. It was THAT good apparently.

I also carry any brittle you can imagine and take custom requests. I've been told my peanut brittle is better than See's Candy.

These candies are made in my home kitchen which has been inspected by a third party and passed all their guidelines. I have my food handling license. Shipping is done via USPS Flat Rate 2-3 day service and candy is shipped fresh within 48 hours of receiving an order.

Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns. Smiley  StatelessSweets@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: