Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-09-24] CoinCorner Bitcoin Exchange Adds EUR and SEPA Support  (Read 609 times)
upsidedown75 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:04:04 PM

CoinCorner Bitcoin Exchange Adds EUR and SEPA Support
Despite Europe being far more open to the idea of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies, there are still quite a few hurdles to overcome when purchasing Bitcoin for the very first time.  There are already various exchange platforms available to European customers, but having more competition in this market can only be beneficial in the long run.
http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/coincorner-bitcoin-exchange-adds-eur-sepa-support/
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:38:01 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 07:32:49 AM by Mickeyb

Despite Europe being far more open to the idea of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies, there are still quite a few hurdles to overcome when purchasing Bitcoin for the very first time.  There are already various exchange platforms available to European customers, but having more competition in this market can only be beneficial in the long run.
http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/coincorner-bitcoin-exchange-adds-eur-sepa-support/

So has anybody tried their services? I just went to their website and I am getting your connection to this site is not private, please do not advance.

I don't know what is this all about? Their service is interesting to me since they accept EU credit cards with not some crazy verifications.

Anybody has any experience?

Edit: It seems it was just temporarily. It's fixed now.
alfie_moon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:43:41 PM

Despite Europe being far more open to the idea of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies, there are still quite a few hurdles to overcome when purchasing Bitcoin for the very first time.  There are already various exchange platforms available to European customers, but having more competition in this market can only be beneficial in the long run.

So has anybody tried their services? I just went to their website and I am getting your connection to this site is not private, please do not advance.

I don't know what is this all about? Their service is interesting to me since they accept EU credit cards with not some crazy verifications.

Anybody has any experience?

Edit: It seems it was just temporarily. It's fixed now.

I've been a coincorner customer for a while now. Never had any problems and never seen that message before. I think they're one of the best exchanges out there... just my opinion though of course!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: