Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in what porfo is good in the period of stagnation  (Read 1848 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:34:16 PM

Hello everyone, I want to know if it is good to invest on what goods while there is stagnation in economy, for example is it good to invest on  real state, Gold, buying stocks...? Suppose stock market has been collapsing for 1 year and real state market prices stop and decreased. What decisions are considered intelligent decisions?

Real estate is really good when they are printing money.

The problem is that I dont know if when the bubble pops, the country will turn into communism and steal your land, or they will just confiscate everything. Hard to tell.

Best investment is always the one that you can control the most. So i`d go into the crypto world mostly.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
expert4knowledge (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:38:17 PM

Hello everyone, I want to know if it is good to invest on what goods while there is stagnation in economy, for example is it good to invest on  real state, Gold, buying stocks...? Suppose stock market has been collapsing for 1 year and real state market prices stop and decreased. What decisions are considered intelligent decisions?

The problem is that I dont know if when the bubble pops, the country will turn into communism and steal your land, or they will just confiscate everything. Hard to tell.

Best investment is always the one that you can control the most. So i`d go into the crypto world mostly.
Real state seems fine to me, bitcoin is better considering that it is risky you may get more income or less income!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:42:09 PM

Real state seems fine to me, bitcoin is better considering that it is risky you may get more income or less income!

Problem with real estate is that in a 3rd or 2nd world country they are cheap, but there is a lot of corruption and mishandling of archives.

I dont want to wake up and have problems with documentation, like I heard many stories that the land archives got lost or corrupted.

In a 1st world country they have better managed land registries, however land or estate is much more expensive there.

expert4knowledge (OP)

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:05:12 PM

Problem with real estate is that in a 3rd or 2nd world country they are cheap, but there is a lot of corruption and mishandling of archives.

I dont want to wake up and have problems with documentation, like I heard many stories that the land archives got lost or corrupted.

In a 1st world country they have better managed land registries, however land or estate is much more expensive there.
All things that you say can be right, furthermore there are some problems in every deal, fear of spoof and such things.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:06:36 PM

There's no way a political party with an aggressive enough agenda against nationalizing private propoerties will win in any advanced society. Even the most far left parties out there have a certain threshold where they may start imposing higher taxes, but stealing your property? Don't think so unless you have a ridiculous amounts of houses, like 20+. Most people here will not deal with such problems in my opinion.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:35:20 PM

Real estate is not at all profitable in my country. It was profitable and a good source for profit until 7-8 years ago but now this market is over saturated and in almost all the areas are free lands in sale and buildings empty and numerous owners or builders who want to sell. During the last 7-8 years this market have seen only decrease of prices and decrease of demands for such products. The last two years, the real estate owners tell that the prices are almost stabilized but yet the demand is very low. Exception make only the places in downtown. This areas don't know crisis. But is hard to find something good there. No one sell. As for the corruption it is not possible to lie when you buy something. If do everything through agencies of real estate. But are true that the hypotheque here is a mess and it is not strange to find two or three owners for the same land or apartment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: