Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying 0.002 for signing up on Gokano (Payments Cleared 17/10/2015 Till date)  (Read 7608 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:39:36 PM

I was thinking to join this campaign but there are lot of people claiming about payment so that is problem to trust on low rank member without escrow, will see what happened to this campaign people will get paid or not?
I have registered through the ref link provided by op in pm and have sent him pm informing of same.Lets see if he pays

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kostya.ash

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:52:08 PM

I was thinking to join this campaign but there are lot of people claiming about payment so that is problem to trust on low rank member without escrow, will see what happened to this campaign people will get paid or not?
i trust with OP he was pay me on 5 oct
yeah maybe a lot person claiming this contest, its out of their bankroll
btcbounty (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:20:17 AM

Yes it went out of my budget range any way no-problem i will get funds today and i will clear each and every person payments no need to worry dudes.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:29:23 AM

Yes it went out of my budget range any way no-problem i will get funds today and i will clear each and every person payments no need to worry dudes.
in my opinion you have to raise the requirement that members can participate the campaign, i think minimum requirements is full member or member,
it can reduce the abusers
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:12:20 AM

Good to see you OP update this thread. We thought you really abandoned this thread Grin I'll still be here waiting for my bounty as promised by signing up on your gokano referral link

On the other hand, I sent you a PM regarding to Gokano (not about the referral thing). Kindly check your inbox, thanks!

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:19:55 PM

I will sign up under you Smiley) please PM me your link
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:38:00 PM

I can get a personal message about the job. Please send me the details.

hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:42:08 PM

I want to join sign up on Gokano. Please, pm me detail that i can make it for you.
hermesesus

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:26:15 PM

I'm interested. Send me PM. Thanks
oni.saori

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:49:57 PM

I want to join sign up on Gokano with your refer link . Can you please send me pm with all details + 0.002 BTC
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:14:06 PM

I have sent you details in pm regarding my sign up please check and pay me if you have gotten your funds.Thanks in advance

chukigek

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:15:50 PM

I'm interested.Please,send me PM.Thanks
wenG

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:40:31 AM

Is this still available? OP can you send me PM im interested to this service,
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:44:32 PM

Save your time , I think he's a liar. I didn't receive payment from him. I think he is looking for free referrals.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:43:56 PM

Save your time , I think he's a liar. I didn't receive payment from him. I think he is looking for free referrals.

i'm agree with you i'm signup under his reff almost a week ago and he says already pay me but i guess OP didn't do it
because i haven't received it in my wallet until now
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:50:52 PM

i'm agree with you i'm signup under his reff almost a week ago and he says already pay me but i guess OP didn't do it
same thing happened to me as I stated on page 4 reply #66 ... me and you were one of the first people which signed up under his referral and he did send as you could see the post I made with screen shot there however it was affected with the Malleability attack that happened and he said he would send again the next day but until now there is no sign of it even though he posted in this thread the other day

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Laosai

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:39:29 PM

I dont think so, even me that completed that simple task last October 4 still didn't got a payment but I am still patiently waiting as he updated this thread just yesterday. Well if he really don't pay us, I'll sabotage his gokano account, I will spam his referral link with fake sign ups in the same IP address so that his account will be banned Tongue Grin Kinda evil but I will only do it if OP won't deliver ( however I'm pretty sure OP will pay is us Smiley Let's just wait. )

Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:29:18 PM

I dont think so, even me that completed that simple task last October 4 still didn't got a payment but I am still patiently waiting as he updated this thread just yesterday. Well if he really don't pay us, I'll sabotage his gokano account, I will spam his referral link with fake sign ups in the same IP address so that his account will be banned Tongue Grin Kinda evil but I will only do it if OP won't deliver ( however I'm pretty sure OP will pay is us Smiley Let's just wait. )
Do you really think that will get his account banned? if it works its a great idea Cheesy a scammer should be punished.I think op has already been given a lot of time to pay but he didn't. If he had no btc to pay,why he created the thread in the first place?

Laosai

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:19:02 AM

Do you really think that will get his account banned? if it works its a great idea Cheesy a scammer should be punished.I think op has already been given a lot of time to pay but he didn't. If he had no btc to pay,why he created the thread in the first place?

Yes it will definitely work to a referral/affiliate program like this cuz it will be considered as an abuse to the program. We can additionaly use free VPNs and free proxies or using disposable emails like yopmail to make it worse Grin

Actually he had some btc and paid those people registered earlier but after a couple of days he stopped paying and now a week later still no payment.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:38:48 PM

same thing happened to me as I stated on page 4 reply #66 ... me and you were one of the first people which signed up under his referral and he did send as you could see the post I made with screen shot there however it was affected with the Malleability attack that happened and he said he would send again the next day but until now there is no sign of it even though he posted in this thread the other day
looks like he is did the payment with random people as we can see some people confirm that got the payment and some people didn't received it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: