Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying 0.002 for signing up on Gokano (Payments Cleared 17/10/2015 Till date)  (Read 7605 times)
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:34:08 PM

wanna do this one for 0.002 BTC but it seems OP still doesn't pay users that previously done the task but if its still on going, OP please send me your referral link on PM thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:10:38 PM

Is this still available? OP can you send me PM im interested to this service,
Save your time , I think he's a liar. I didn't receive payment from him. I think he is looking for free referrals.

I dont think so, even me that completed that simple task last October 4 still didn't got a payment but I am still patiently waiting as he updated this thread just yesterday. Well if he really don't pay us, I'll sabotage his gokano account, I will spam his referral link with fake sign ups in the same IP address so that his account will be banned Tongue Grin Kinda evil but I will only do it if OP won't deliver ( however I'm pretty sure OP will pay is us Smiley Let's just wait. )
Do you really think that will get his account banned? if it works its a great idea Cheesy a scammer should be punished.I think op has already been given a lot of time to pay but he didn't. If he had no btc to pay,why he created the thread in the first place?

Yes it will definitely work to a referral/affiliate program like this cuz it will be considered as an abuse to the program. We can additionaly use free VPNs and free proxies or using disposable emails like yopmail to make it worse Grin

Actually he had some btc and paid those people registered earlier but after a couple of days he stopped paying and now a week later still no payment.
I am in Cheesy it will be great fun to do.

He should have made provision for those he sent pm to.I think he pm his referral link to many and it went beyond his budget
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:31:40 AM

same thing happened to me as I stated on page 4 reply #66 ... me and you were one of the first people which signed up under his referral and he did send as you could see the post I made with screen shot there however it was affected with the Malleability attack that happened and he said he would send again the next day but until now there is no sign of it even though he posted in this thread the other day
looks like he is did the payment with random people as we can see some people confirm that got the payment and some people didn't received it
Yes that's correct, he did pay also both of us but unfortunately we were both affected by Malleability attack on Blockchain.info

All: Kindly, from this point do not sign under his referral until he does pay all the people who already signed up til the date and haven't got any payments

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Djisamsoe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:11:09 AM

i dont know gokano,can you tell me that site?
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Is this still available? OP can you send me PM im interested to this service,
Save your time , I think he's a liar. I didn't receive payment from him. I think he is looking for free referrals.

I dont think so, even me that completed that simple task last October 4 still didn't got a payment but I am still patiently waiting as he updated this thread just yesterday. Well if he really don't pay us, I'll sabotage his gokano account, I will spam his referral link with fake sign ups in the same IP address so that his account will be banned Tongue Grin Kinda evil but I will only do it if OP won't deliver ( however I'm pretty sure OP will pay is us Smiley Let's just wait. )
Do you really think that will get his account banned? if it works its a great idea Cheesy a scammer should be punished.I think op has already been given a lot of time to pay but he didn't. If he had no btc to pay,why he created the thread in the first place?

Yes it will definitely work to a referral/affiliate program like this cuz it will be considered as an abuse to the program. We can additionaly use free VPNs and free proxies or using disposable emails like yopmail to make it worse Grin

Actually he had some btc and paid those people registered earlier but after a couple of days he stopped paying and now a week later still no payment.
I am in Cheesy it will be great fun to do.

He should have made provision for those he sent pm to.I think he pm his referral link to many and it went beyond his budget

You are welcome Grin

Well maybe he went short on his budget for this service but OP should at least update us everyday so we won't look like a fool waiting for nothing. Also sent him  or her a PM just days ago but still never received any response from him/her. I think it's already the time to open a scam accusation to OP Roll Eyes

i dont know gokano,can you tell me that site?

A simple google search will do the trick Wink

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:36:19 PM

Still waiting for my payment. i made the registration almost to weeks ago and pm'ed the user several times without success. don't register, you won't get anything.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:49:45 PM

Can someone on Default trust give this account negative rating ?,

I was thinking to join this campaign but there are lot of people claiming about payment so that is problem to trust on low rank member without escrow, will see what happened to this campaign people will get paid or not?
i trust with OP he was pay me on 5 oct
yeah maybe a lot person claiming this contest, its out of their bankroll

Yes it went out of my budget range any way no-problem i will get funds today and i will clear each and every person payments no need to worry dudes.

definitely lying. according to the address he sent the payment from , btcbounty is the same person with escrowboy, while escrowboy is offering loan in this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197530

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:32:43 PM

definitely lying. according to the address he sent the payment from , btcbounty is the same person with escrowboy, while escrowboy is offering loan in this thread
I would like to back you up on this and from a guy whose offering micro loans here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197530
as proof I uploaded the picture where in he first sent the money which it turned out double spend and after promising to send me again which for a fact he never did and haven't yet payed majority of people that signed up under him, so if someone on default trust could leave him a negative rating it could help people not trusting this member as clearly he is scammer

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:43:00 PM

I wait for a pm to registrer in this  site.
I want to earn some bits by register in simple site.
Thanks for posting this offer !
~giustone

Laosai

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:59:34 PM

I was thinking to join this campaign but there are lot of people claiming about payment so that is problem to trust on low rank member without escrow, will see what happened to this campaign people will get paid or not?
i trust with OP he was pay me on 5 oct
yeah maybe a lot person claiming this contest, its out of their bankroll

Yes it went out of my budget range any way no-problem i will get funds today and i will clear each and every person payments no need to worry dudes.

Nice one for finding out that btcbounty and escrowboy were the same person. I can confirm this based on the address btcbounty used to pay people that completed the task earlier and the address escrowboy used to pay me for an account I sold him last Sept. 30 ( The address is 1NitQvvti9qTMTB4gggefVpGcA49qav1DH) It seems OP is saying the truth since that address don't have sufficient funds to pay everyone who completed the task he provided. But the fact that he said he will have some funds on that day (Oct. 9) is not true. I think someone should open a scam accusation thread against him

P.S. scrowboy is currently online

btcbounty (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:37:39 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 11:58:34 AM by btcbounty

I am looking for an Sr. Member or Hero Member who will Clear All the Payments to Who i need to Pay. I got 25 Referral Signups to my account here is the screenshot.

These are the below email ID's who are registered under my referral link:
Invited friends

hide

I am looking for an person who will make all the payments 25 x 0.002 = 0.05 BTC and I will pay 0.01 to the person who will do this. Total i will pay 0.06 BTC. Due to low time i am unable to do this and looking for a person who is sr. Member rank +
salek11

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:44:50 AM

I can join this website.PM
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:51:46 AM

Wow you're still alive OP? Cheesy So you're back to clean your name? Anyways I saw my email there but it's unnecessary to post it publicly, our email will just get spam emails from someone. Just PM the email list to the user who will be willing to do the task for you.

prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:35:04 AM

@btcbounty aan you please remove the emails that you posted.
It is not ethical and people don't want to show their email is public,
Someone here in forum got negative feedback because of publishing the emails publicly.
btcbounty (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:00:31 PM

Bro. i published the email id's because peoples need to know who are into this campaign and i need to pay him. Please don't misunderstand you can check my past posts and i have hide the email id's of users.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:06:24 PM

I am looking for an person who will make all the payments 25 x 0.002 = 0.05 BTC and I will pay 0.01 to the person who will do this. Total i will pay 0.06 BTC. Due to low time i am unable to do this and looking for a person who is sr. Member rank +

So this clears you are looking for a loan of 0.05 only by being a Jr member and you still haven't paid them. What a shame  Angry

Bro. i published the email id's because peoples need to know who are into this campaign and i need to pay him. Please don't misunderstand you can check my past posts and i have hide the email id's of users.

You can post their names instead of email address. Revealing other email address without their permission is very bad. That's why you got negative feedbacks.
Remove those emails now before getting a negative feedback from me too
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:17:33 PM

As far as I know we sent you our BTC address along with the email on PM when we completed the sign up. So I guess you should compile those BTC addresses then post it here to know who were in this campaign. Good thing you hid our emails

btcbounty (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:01:41 PM

So this clears you are looking for a loan of 0.05 only by being a Jr member and you still haven't paid them. What a shame  Angry

Bro. I asked 0.05 btc to clear these payments bro. But anyway i am getting funds from my local agent no worries. And i asked 0.05 btc with a valid collateral you can check it bro.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:38:44 PM

I am looking for an Sr. Member or Hero Member who will Clear All the Payments to Who i need to Pay. I got 25 Referral Signups to my account here is the screenshot.

These are the below email ID's who are registered under my referral link:
Invited friends

hide

if you look so serious for this i suggest you using an escrow to held the funds
and here is the escrow list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:43:35 PM

Bro. I asked 0.05 btc to clear these payments bro. But anyway i am getting funds from my local agent no worries. And i asked 0.05 btc with a valid collateral you can check it bro.

Collateral ? Are you sure you told that because I still can't find where you write to get 0.05 with a collateral..  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: