Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAY MEN WANT KIM DAVIS BACK IN JAIL  (Read 3562 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:30:23 AM

When most people look at the world around them, they see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation, not only us humans, but the world we live in, the galaxy that world is in, and the universe that the galaxy is in.

You're entitled to your beliefs.

Your belief does not mean you have the right to take away the rights of others.

If you believe gays being married is a sin, then fine, that's your right. Do you believe sins should be enforced under threat of violence via law, and everyone should be jailed for all sins?  

The bible is old and outdated, many common things are "not allowed" if you take everything it says literally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 05:31:29 AM

The gay couple should divorce then re marry. To prove to the world how much they love each other...

Gay "couples" marry only to gain welfare payments. Unlike the heterosexual couples, there is no loyalty to the spouse. "Married" homosexuals will continue to indulge in sex with perfect strangers, and it is very much accepted in the gay community. Already tax payers are bearing the burden of subsidizing HIV medications to these people ($10 billion every year, in the US). Why the taxpayers have to pay even more money out of their pocket?

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read on this Forum. Any facts to back up your bullshit? Seriously, if you have facts I'll delete this post.

Bryant, why don't you just save us time and admit you hate gay people?

Kim Davis is a not a great Christian, she's a hypocrite...

• Greed - she continues to collect her paycheck even though her job now compromises her religious beliefs
  • Sloth - she fails to resign from her post as keeping her post forces her to disobey her beliefs and compromises the religious conviction she is now "campaigning" on
  • Wrath - she hates gay people who want to formalize their love for each other with the State by getting married
  • Pride - she is so prideful of her "steadfast conviction" to Christian tenets that she will directly disobey the law and people that elected her to office

This woman needs to spend a lot of time reflecting on herself, who she is, what her beliefs really are. Then she needs to try to live her life to that model - if she believes gay marriage is a sin, she needs to resign and not take money for a job that she believes is the devil's work. She needs stop breaking the law. She needs to stop imposing her beliefs on her neighbors (which is what the earliest opponents to Jesus did to Christians with his crucification.)

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:19:29 PM

Laws should be enforced equally. However they are not.  I live in a commonwealth state.  Some laws and punishments to to be all over the place.  One person nailed with possession of marijuanna on there first offense can get 5 years while someone with the same charge and first offense can get 2 years.  Sentencing and laws seem to be all over the place.  It also goes on how much you have when caught.  Which shouldnt really matter.  Your in possession period.  1 gram or 3 grams it should still be the same.

It should never be about what the prosecuters want.  Thats just a bad idea. Thats opening a door to have them fry someone for whatever they feel they want.

It shouldnt be about what the political parties want either. We all know how that is already going.

What it should be about is what the majority of people want.  All people who would want to vote on laws.  Instead of voting on poloticians.

The law makers themselves in legislature should be bias on what laws are put into effect and what they vote to pass.but you know as well as I do.  That everyone has there opinion and that is what persuades a vote for law.  Its like being on jury duty.  12 people are supose to be unbias but everyone always has there own thoughts and opinions.  

Laws arent much different.  People (lawmakers) can and i am sure do use there own opinions to pass laws.

It should be about what us the people want and not what parties want or feel we the people should have.  I know there are many laws in place that I never voted for nor do I want them.

Well, you see....we are pretty much in agreement on ALL OF THAT.  Now comes the difficult part.

THE PRIVATE ISSUE:
Someone has a moral and ethical disagreement with a law, and is willing to stand up against it, in spite of possibly grave personal consequences (jail, public ridicule, etc).

HERO OR VILLAIN?
I say, as long as it's a non-violent protest, HERO.
That goes for MARIHUANA, IMMIGRATION, MARRIAGE.  And countless other issues.

THE PUBLIC ISSUE:
Public officials have a moral and ethical disagreement with a law (for now let's say it that way, the reality is often they are pushed in a direction by political pressures) and they enforce law selectively, and choose whom to punish selectively.

HERO OR VILLAIN?
I say VILLAIN.  
That goes for MARIHUANA, IMMIGRATION, MARRIAGE.  And countless other issues.

So you do support standing up against unjust laws like refusing to let gays marry, as long as it's someone who can't actually do anything about it.
It makes no difference what I think.  

I am only trying to clarify the underlying and substantive issue, because I don't care one rat's ass about you spewing polemic about some evil Republican religious knuckled dragging degenerates because you, sir, are no exemplary example of Enlightened and Progressive Humans, at least judging from past posts.  You are not the one standing up against anything, but simply coming along behind those who have done so, babbling, one voice in an ocean of babboons, one might say.

Let's here what your votes are on the two issues cited.

I just found it amusing that you claim to only support non violent protests, yet this whole thing started because a certain group of people were using threat of force via laws to oppress a minority. But that's okay because blargh state's rights urgh, plus your invisible sky god said so. Speaking of insanity.

Yet a bigger bully comes along and does the same thing and it's suddenly a problem.

Why can't the religious folk stick to non violent protests? I'd be okay with that too.
Between me and you, you are the ONLY ONE blabbing about "states rights" and "invisible sky god".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: