Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Uncensored: Zeuner, Zero Knowledge, Zero Trust. What Happened?  (Read 23456 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:45:15 PM

Moderated ANN threads are a red flag. Ultra-fast front-loaded distribution is a red flag. Missing, poorly written, or improperly cited white papers are a red flag.

Smoking guns are rare. Red flags are common. Ignore them at your peril.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wanderlust

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:48:05 PM

Moderated ANN threads are a red flag. Ultra-fast front-loaded distribution is a red flag. Missing, poorly written, or improperly cited white papers are a red flag.

Sorry Rusty .. Goin with smooth on this.

I am child_harold and my pilgrimage continues ...
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:02:50 PM

And now you want to kiss smooth.....   Come on man, now your taking this a step too far.   Wink  

Oh you're just jealous Wink Or maybe it's Stockholm syndrome, LOL

So you finally dropped by? Good to see you rusty, do you like what I've done with the place? Smiley

Well this really saddens me CH.   Sad

You're better than this and its upsetting to see you lower yourself down to smooth or even bentachs level of mudslinging.  

I know others may not agree with me here, but I really hope once you get things sorted out that you can come back home.  Take care buddy.

The censorship on the main SDC thread is totally out-of-control and LongAndShort's ANN only policy is bound to raise some eyebrows. I really dont see how asking questions about Zeuner in that thread is considered off-topic and I have little motivation at this point to struggle to post there without deletion, always wondering which of LongAndShorts triggers I might upset.

Please keep this thread for announcments primarily and constructive conversation. I encourage people not to engage with the trolls please.

Please dont get offended if your posts are deleted. It is to keep the thread clean of these pests. Sorry if you spent time replying to the trolls but it has to be clean or we just
open ourselves up for this rubish daily.

I'm sure you can all understand.

P.S
i've heard that any posts from these pests that are repeating themselves and or dispespectful will get deleted, among a large list of other triggers.
If you reply to them, again, i encourage you not to get offended when your posts are deleted also. It is to remove them completely from this thread unless they are contributing in a constructive way.
We will not stand for this garbage anymore and will refuse to enable these unwell, disrespectful children who refuse to be reasonable and at least follow some sort of fair protocol.

Child-harold: if you wish to participate here you will follow the small ammount of rules set by the comunity.

You will not discuss things that are on your mind here anymore (repeat them over and over and over again and not accept the answers given). You will make your own thread and ANNOUNCE them here for people to go and disscuss them in the appropiate parts of this forum!

You will be respectful to your peers here and if you have questions about an update or anything else for that matter you will again, make your own thread and link to it here for discussion in the appropiate part of this forum.

This is an announcment thread, one that you are cluttering with your rants, one that you are disrespecting the entire comunity devs included with your paranoid delusions.. It will not be accepted by this comunity anymore and thus you will find your posts deleted unless you follow these simple rules and understand what Announcment means.

Call it what you will, these are the rules given to you all the same. I encourage you to try these things. Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised at how effective they are in regards to your ongoing concerns.

Everyone can yet again see that your reality is far from everyone elses. Your use of "out of control" and "chaos" are fear mongering tactics used by the very people you pretend to dispise.

You were wanred and then some, countless times you said goodbye to everyone and told everyone that you would not be comming back to post in that thread yet you did. You are "out of control" and the comunity wishes to manage you.

Stick to your hate thread, continue banging on about your rubish thoughts about Shadows past and future due to you inexperience and complete lack of knowledge in all of the areas you seem to feel are important thats fine. However, you have been given rules for participation in the Shadow Announcment thread. You continue to break them, yet your posts are still there. Stop the pitty party and pull your head in kid. You are way out of your depth.

Again, i will suggest you make a clean thread with charts graphs and facts, not this conjecture hate thread filled with your bias! I promise you will get the answers you want. You wont so it just shows you are out to destroy yourself and everyone with you. Mainly you want and need attention. Hense no one wishing to play your game except that idiot smooth who still hasent taken the time to note the differences between the code yet still feels the need to give opinion on it. How long has said code been availible for him to note them? Exacly! Thus being an idiot with an agenda!

Pull your head in CH, this is not becomming of a standup citizen, and is far from the correct way to be heard and respected! Its your choice not ours, so stop making it our problem when its clearly yours!
Announcment means announcment, if you are going to avoid words based on you not beliving they are right then we may aswell not use words to comunicate at all!

I see that you have chosen to make this thread in the altcoin discussion part of this forum. This shows you know the differnce between Announcment and discussion. It seems you only acknowledge them when it suits you. And refuse to abide by them, but only when it suits you.

We are having a dicussion now based on the bias you filled the topic with. When you ask, plainly and coherantly the questions you pretend to seek. Then we can all discuss those, untill then this is a hate filled topic filled with conjecture from a  misguided, unwell individual, who wishes to break the rules when it suits them. You are showing that you dont care at all for facts but just want to project your misguded assumtions onto anyone who will listen.

Can you see where im heading with this point!? I hope so! Im sure you can but refuse to let it soak in properly.
You are saying one thing, might i add i think its quite admirable in its own ways. But your actions are telling quite a different story. Actions speak much louder then words in most cases and yours are a stark contrast to the things slipped in between your conjecture. Stating you just want the truth. Your actions are showing you refuse to accept it and just want to continue fighting.

I can see there is a trust breakdown between you and the Shadow comunity/devs. You wont seem to trust anyone but an outsider for now, hence feeling the desperation to have a peer review. I get that, however, what you are doing is ignoring the fact that the best equipped people to help you with this are the Shadow comunity/devs. You have effectivly driven a wedge between you and them. You need to look at that in my opinion, because the way you wish to be heard at the moment will never work for you as long as you continue to push the best equipped people to help you find your solution, away from you. Am i making sense?

Continue on this path and you just show that you dont want answers but fights! Fights is what you will get untill you pull in your head, and come at this the correct and respectful way. I hope this is getting through to you, or else its a complete waste of my time, which might i add, your actions keep telling me it is.

Hmmm... Let me see...

Fuck You

Thankyou for clearing that up.
You chose to abuse the help, you dont want answers you want fights.
I'm really greatful for your reply from your sockpuppet CH. I will gladly refer to it everytime you chose to winge, and pretend you want answers.

Wanderlust

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:11:25 AM

And now you want to kiss smooth.....   Come on man, now your taking this a step too far.   Wink  

Oh you're just jealous Wink Or maybe it's Stockholm syndrome, LOL

So you finally dropped by? Good to see you rusty, do you like what I've done with the place? Smiley

Well this really saddens me CH.   Sad

You're better than this and its upsetting to see you lower yourself down to smooth or even bentachs level of mudslinging.  

I know others may not agree with me here, but I really hope once you get things sorted out that you can come back home.  Take care buddy.

The censorship on the main SDC thread is totally out-of-control and LongAndShort's ANN only policy is bound to raise some eyebrows. I really dont see how asking questions about Zeuner in that thread is considered off-topic and I have little motivation at this point to struggle to post there without deletion, always wondering which of LongAndShorts triggers I might upset.

Please keep this thread for announcments primarily and constructive conversation. I encourage people not to engage with the trolls please.

Please dont get offended if your posts are deleted. It is to keep the thread clean of these pests. Sorry if you spent time replying to the trolls but it has to be clean or we just
open ourselves up for this rubish daily.

I'm sure you can all understand.

P.S
i've heard that any posts from these pests that are repeating themselves and or dispespectful will get deleted, among a large list of other triggers.
If you reply to them, again, i encourage you not to get offended when your posts are deleted also. It is to remove them completely from this thread unless they are contributing in a constructive way.
We will not stand for this garbage anymore and will refuse to enable these unwell, disrespectful children who refuse to be reasonable and at least follow some sort of fair protocol.

Child-harold: if you wish to participate here you will follow the small ammount of rules set by the comunity.

You will not discuss things that are on your mind here anymore (repeat them over and over and over again and not accept the answers given). You will make your own thread and ANNOUNCE them here for people to go and disscuss them in the appropiate parts of this forum!

You will be respectful to your peers here and if you have questions about an update or anything else for that matter you will again, make your own thread and link to it here for discussion in the appropiate part of this forum.

This is an announcment thread, one that you are cluttering with your rants, one that you are disrespecting the entire comunity devs included with your paranoid delusions.. It will not be accepted by this comunity anymore and thus you will find your posts deleted unless you follow these simple rules and understand what Announcment means.

Call it what you will, these are the rules given to you all the same. I encourage you to try these things. Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised at how effective they are in regards to your ongoing concerns.

Everyone can yet again see that your reality is far from everyone elses. Your use of "out of control" and "chaos" are fear mongering tactics used by the very people you pretend to dispise.

You were wanred and then some, countless times you said goodbye to everyone and told everyone that you would not be comming back to post in that thread yet you did. You are "out of control" and the comunity wishes to manage you.

Stick to your hate thread, continue banging on about your rubish thoughts about Shadows past and future due to you inexperience and complete lack of knowledge in all of the areas you seem to feel are important thats fine. However, you have been given rules for participation in the Shadow Announcment thread. You continue to break them, yet your posts are still there. Stop the pitty party and pull your head in kid. You are way out of your depth.

Again, i will suggest you make a clean thread with charts graphs and facts, not this conjecture hate thread filled with your bias! I promise you will get the answers you want. You wont so it just shows you are out to destroy yourself and everyone with you. Mainly you want and need attention. Hense no one wishing to play your game except that idiot smooth who still hasent taken the time to note the differences between the code yet still feels the need to give opinion on it. How long has said code been availible for him to note them? Exacly! Thus being an idiot with an agenda!

Pull your head in CH, this is not becomming of a standup citizen, and is far from the correct way to be heard and respected! Its your choice not ours, so stop making it our problem when its clearly yours!
Announcment means announcment, if you are going to avoid words based on you not beliving they are right then we may aswell not use words to comunicate at all!

I see that you have chosen to make this thread in the altcoin discussion part of this forum. This shows you know the differnce between Announcment and discussion. It seems you only acknowledge them when it suits you. And refuse to abide by them, but only when it suits you.

We are having a dicussion now based on the bias you filled the topic with. When you ask, plainly and coherantly the questions you pretend to seek. Then we can all discuss those, untill then this is a hate filled topic filled with conjecture from a  misguided, unwell individual, who wishes to break the rules when it suits them. You are showing that you dont care at all for facts but just want to project your misguded assumtions onto anyone who will listen.

Can you see where im heading with this point!? I hope so! Im sure you can but refuse to let it soak in properly.
You are saying one thing, might i add i think its quite admirable in its own ways. But your actions are telling quite a different story. Actions speak much louder then words in most cases and yours are a stark contrast to the things slipped in between your conjecture. Stating you just want the truth. Your actions are showing you refuse to accept it and just want to continue fighting.

I can see there is a trust breakdown between you and the Shadow comunity/devs. You wont seem to trust anyone but an outsider for now, hence feeling the desperation to have a peer review. I get that, however, what you are doing is ignoring the fact that the best equipped people to help you with this are the Shadow comunity/devs. You have effectivly driven a wedge between you and them. You need to look at that in my opinion, because the way you wish to be heard at the moment will never work for you as long as you continue to push the best equipped people to help you find your solution, away from you. Am i making sense?

Continue on this path and you just show that you dont want answers but fights! Fights is what you will get untill you pull in your head, and come at this the correct and respectful way. I hope this is getting through to you, or else its a complete waste of my time, which might i add, your actions keep telling me it is.

Hmmm... Let me see...

Fuck You

Thankyou for clearing that up.
You chose to abuse the help, you dont want answers you want fights.
I'm really greatful for your reply from your sockpuppet CH. I will gladly refer to it everytime you chose to winge, and pretend you want answers.

I use this account when I'm on my phone and cant remember the CH password (this is well known)

I have dealt with your fascist shit long enough… u can quote me on that.

child_harold (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:14:58 AM

@LongAndShort

Game Over*

*Game over… you bastard

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:27:27 AM

If you're going to pay someone a handful of BTC to do a review of the tech, why choose a random unknown who's not part of the crypto community? There are even really respected people involved with Bitcoin that will do serious analysis but under an assumed name as not to imply that their review is an endorsement(Monero has had this done with a few different 'big names' in Bitcoin I believe). And even if you want someone to do it under their real name, I don't think it's too difficult to find someone if you're actually paying money which Shadow appears to be doing.

Kristov Atlas and Peter Todd declined. Not sure who else was contacted. Greg Maxwell might be another potential, but may be a conflict of interest due to his involvement with CoinJoin.  Most of the big names in crypto are consumed by Bitcoin projects.

Alright, that's understandable.

Could also try #bitcoin-wizards and let them know that it's a new ring sig implementation in Bitcoin. I would expect that to pique some interest since Cryptonote has gotten a good amount of attention.

Not that it matters now that you already have someone, but if it doesn't work out for whatever reason or something it might be worth trying, lots of knowledgeable people there.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:12:11 AM

Sorry Rusty .. Goin with smooth on this.

I am child_harold and my pilgrimage continues ...

First you wanted to kiss smooth and now you are "going with him",  where will this pilgrimage end.   Wink

Anyway good luck and watch out for that big red flag that is smooth. 
Wanderlust

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:00:40 PM

News from Shadow chateooms

SDCDev laptop stolen and a donation addy has been posted. Hope he had full disk encryption.

Read for yourself at Shadowcash.io

(Reply u later rusty)
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:13:19 PM

News from Shadow chateooms

SDCDev laptop stolen and a donation addy has been posted. Hope he had full disk encryption.

Read for yourself at Shadowcash.io

(Reply u later rusty)

His laptop got stolen 3 weeks ago, in case you were wondering. And yes, his shit was fully encrypted.
funnyman21

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:22:08 PM

Moderated threads often lead to a circle jerk culture where opposing viewpoints and tough questions are moderated and ignored.  

Group 1: This may be a good thing for those with large bags of coins because they have an incentive to keep the circle jerk going for as long as possible while they unload their coins to unsuspecting noobs.

Group 2: Moderated circle jerks are not good for new potential investors seeking to learn more about a project.

Ask yourself, which group are you in?
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Moderated threads often lead to a circle jerk culture where opposing viewpoints and tough questions are moderated and ignored.  

Group 1: This may be a good thing for those with large bags of coins because they have an incentive to keep the circle jerk going for as long as possible while they unload their coins to unsuspecting noobs.

Group 2: Moderated circle jerks are not good for new potential investors seeking to learn more about a project.

Those two groups aren't groups.

The moderation on the thread is to keep spam and trolling in check. The initial concerns raised by child_harold still exist in that thread. His spamming has been deleted and his new posts will be moderated as sanctions have been imposed on him due to the nature of his posting.  The thread moderators encourange intelligent, technical discussion.

There's not much circle jerk either because the community reaction to posts simply hyping the coin is generally negative.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:25:16 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 06:41:24 PM by LongAndShort

I'm not sure you realise it but every thread on this forum is moderated and bitcoin is doing just fine!!!
There are only so many moderators to go around so moderating your own altcoin thread is wise not stupid, only trolls complain and think its an issue.
No one is stopping anyone from making their own thread!
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:08:29 PM

I'm not sure you realise it but every thread on this forum is moderated and bitcoin is doing just fine!!!
There are only so many moderators to go around so moderating your own altcoin thread is wise not stupid, only trolls complain and think its an issue.

BCT Forum mods adhere to certain standards that self-moderated thread mods do not.

For example I happen to know that you hare gifs being posted in-thread and regard them as clutter. You also take issues with many of my  postings that forum mods would not be troubled by (like Zeuner, early PoW days etc). I have even read in your logs discussion about whether the XSTDeletebot (or whatever its called) should be restored to auto-delete all my posts.

Saying only trolls take issue with self-modded threads only demonstrates how far off the reservation you have strayed.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:11:33 PM

BCT Forum mods adhere to certain standards that self-moderated thread mods do not.

For example I happen to know that you hare gifs being posted in-thread and regard them as clutter. You also take issues with my postings that forum mods are not troubled by. I have even read in your logs discussion about whether the XSTDeletebot (or whatever its called) should be restored to auto-delete all my posts.

Saying only trolls take issue with self-modded threads only demonstrates how far off the reservation you have strayed.

You are a troll, a dirty stinking troll. You dont have any proof or knowledge of your claims. You chose this path, only you can correct it.
You actions have consequences, avoid them in your head all you want, they remain. You are a troll who has no clue what you are saying or doing.
You are being a pest. Its that simple. You are not fighting for anything worthwhile, you are just showing what a muppet you can be.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:15:22 PM

For example I happen to know that you hare gifs being posted in-thread and regard them as clutter. You also take issues with my postings that forum mods are not troubled by. I have even read in your logs discussion about whether the XSTDeletebot (or whatever its called) should be restored to auto-delete all my posts.

You are a troll, a dirty stinking troll. You dont have any proof or knowledge of your claims. You chose this path, only you can correct it.
You actions have consequences, avoid them in your head all you want, they remain. You are a troll who has no clue what you are saying or doing.
You are being a pest. Its that simple. You are not fighting for anything worthwhile, you are just showing what a muppet you can be.

The harder you clench your fist the more control you will lose.

Remember when Cryptophile tried to censor me? Are you Crytophile?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoZvp8bz1g

^upped by BCT user Tears on Dope if memory serves

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:22:41 PM

I'm just stating a blazingly clear obvious! only you cant accept it. so keep banging on about your rubish and not doing the right things to be heard its cool.
We dont need you anyways, never have.
Wanderlust

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:48:25 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 10:01:25 PM by Wanderlust

I'm just stating a blazingly clear obvious! only you cant accept it. so keep banging on about your rubish and not doing the right things to be heard its cool.

You insisted I create a new thread. Here it is. It is your prerogative to follow me into it and insult me further.

Self-moderated threads are not as trustworthy as regular threads. To me this is obvious.

Should I start a poll to establish BCT consensus on this? As if you care - the vapours from all your boot polish probably messed up your cognitive processes again.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:02:19 PM

You insisted I create a new thread. Here it is. It is your prerogative to follow me into it and insult me further.

Self-moderated threads are not as trustworthy as regular threads. To me this is obvious.

Should I start a poll to establish BCT consensus on this? As if you care.

Your opinion is not fact. Consensus does not affect truth. Your generalization is proven wrong by all of the questionable posts that remain in the moderated Shadow announcement thread.
Wanderlust

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:10:01 PM

Should I start a poll to establish BCT consensus on this? As if you care.

Your opinion is not fact. Consensus does not affect truth. Your generalization is proven wrong by all of the questionable posts that remain in the moderated Shadow announcement thread.

I hope some other BCT users chime in on this cause you two might have been smoking a crack pipe.

Let's open it to the floor. Self-moderated threads as trustable as regular ones?
Wanderlust

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:49:38 PM

Quote from: Wheatclove
Consensus does not affect truth.

Heard of Bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: