Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 792 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196106 times)
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:45:38 AM

another big shock from Roger

Dear Fans,

I’m extremely disappointed to announce that I will not be able to represent Switzerland at the Olympic Games in Rio and that I will also miss the remainder of the season. Considering all options after consulting with my doctors and my team, I have made the very difficult decision to call an end to my 2016 season as I need more extensive rehabilitation following my knee surgery earlier this year. The doctors advised that if I want to play on the ATP World Tour injury free for another few years, as I intend to do, I must give both my knee and body the proper time to fully recover. It is tough to miss the rest of the year. However, the silver lining is that this experience has made me realize how lucky I have been throughout my career with very few injuries. The love I have for tennis, the competition, tournaments and of course you, the fans remains intact. I am as motivated as ever and plan to put all my energy towards coming back strong, healthy and in shape to play attacking tennis in 2017.

Thanks for your continued support.

Roger

due to injure he wont play till end of year so sad
fast recovery and to see him on Australian open

Yes it is very sad to see a great player like Roger go down with injury again and he will be missed in the Olympics. I wish him a speedy recovery ready for the Australian open in January 2017.  

actual rank top players healthy and not injured, they said and groundless injury actually just do not want to play in the Olympics brazil
they are afraid of the world's top pare petinis is viruz zika which can be deadly,
so the fans do not worry and grieve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:50:48 AM

Dear Fans,

I’m extremely disappointed to announce that I will not be able to represent Switzerland at the Olympic Games in Rio and that I will also miss the remainder of the season. Considering all options after consulting with my doctors and my team, I have made the very difficult decision to call an end to my 2016 season as I need more extensive rehabilitation following my knee surgery earlier this year. The doctors advised that if I want to play on the ATP World Tour injury free for another few years, as I intend to do, I must give both my knee and body the proper time to fully recover. It is tough to miss the rest of the year. However, the silver lining is that this experience has made me realize how lucky I have been throughout my career with very few injuries. The love I have for tennis, the competition, tournaments and of course you, the fans remains intact. I am as motivated as ever and plan to put all my energy towards coming back strong, healthy and in shape to play attacking tennis in 2017.

Roger

Yes it is very sad to see a great player like Roger go down with injury again and he will be missed in the Olympics. I wish him a speedy recovery ready for the Australian open in January 2017. 
Really sad to see this , I don't know why but I have a feeling that this is the end for Roger . I was eagerly waiting to see him play with Martina Hingis ( In mixed doubles ) in the RIO but unfortunately , its a heartbreaking news for Martina and all Roger fans Sad I just wish to see him again on the court . Tennis would loose half of its fans because of ROGER . Now its time Nadal makes a good comeback atleast , so that we will have something to cheer for .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:35:34 PM

Dear Fans,

Roger

Really sad to see this , I don't know why but I have a feeling that this is the end for Roger . I was eagerly waiting to see him play with Martina Hingis ( In mixed doubles ) in the RIO but unfortunately , its a heartbreaking news for Martina and all Roger fans Sad I just wish to see him again on the court . Tennis would loose half of its fans because of ROGER . Now its time Nadal makes a good comeback atleast , so that we will have something to cheer for .

sad to hear this but  I was hopping to see him play on Olympic

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 12:17:28 AM

Dear Fans,

Roger

To be honest I also think Nadal is coming to the end of his career as well. His had too many injuries in the past couple of years and has missed a lot of tennis. And when he comes back he just doesn't look as good as he did a couple of years ago. Also now mens tennis has a lot of young talent coming through and working there way up the rankings so these older players will find it hard to match it with the younger ones coming through. We have all been very lucky to see most likely the best mens tennis players in history for the past 10+ years with Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic. It's been great to watch these 4 men play tennis at the highest level.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:38:31 AM

To be honest I also think Nadal is coming to the end of his career as well. His had too many injuries in the past couple of years and has missed a lot of tennis. And when he comes back he just doesn't look as good as he did a couple of years ago. Also now mens tennis has a lot of young talent coming through and working there way up the rankings so these older players will find it hard to match it with the younger ones coming through. We have all been very lucky to see most likely the best mens tennis players in history for the past 10+ years with Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic. It's been great to watch these 4 men play tennis at the highest level.

well after so much time we will wait for another 5-6 year to see some other young players play like these four did sometimes we have some others that join in the club like Raonic and Wawrinka

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 11:38:00 PM

well after so much time we will wait for another 5-6 year to see some other young players play like these four did sometimes we have some others that join in the club like Raonic and Wawrinka

I agree

There are some very good young tennis players coming through as you said Raonic and Wawrinka, we also have Nick Kyrgios who I think we be the future number 1 player in the world if he gets his head straight. He has so much talent but lets him self down with his behavior. Dominic Thiem is another good young player working him self up the rankings, I believe he is ranked in the top 10 now and at age 22 he has a bright future. So we have a lot to look forward to in the next few years once some of these older players start to retire from the game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:40:39 AM

I agree

There are some very good young tennis players coming through as you said Raonic and Wawrinka, we also have Nick Kyrgios who I think we be the future number 1 player in the world if he gets his head straight. He has so much talent but lets him self down with his behavior. Dominic Thiem is another good young player working him self up the rankings, I believe he is ranked in the top 10 now and at age 22 he has a bright future. So we have a lot to look forward to in the next few years once some of these older players start to retire from the game.

yea that for sure so many young players are there only to get the right path and dont lose confidence and we will have yet again 5-6 good players when djokovic nadal federre and murray quit tennis

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

yudy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:46:42 AM

I agree

yea that for sure so many young players are there only to get the right path and dont lose confidence and we will have yet again 5-6 good players when djokovic nadal federre and murray quit tennis

novack djokpvic, rafael nadal and andy muray still fresh stamina and still young under 28 year old
but roger federer is old year, next several year maybe is resign in wold tenis ATP
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:26:10 AM

I agree

Seem like the two young players you mentioned didn't played really well recently. Kygrios suprise early lost to Shapovalov in Roger Cup and Dominic Thiem have just lost 3 times in a row. That's what I'm afraid the most when it come to betting on rising star , their performance aren't really stable.

actual rank top players healthy and not injured, they said and groundless injury actually just do not want to play in the Olympics brazil
they are afraid of the world's top pare petinis is viruz zika which can be deadly,
so the fans do not worry and grieve
Zika Virus is only one of the reason , actually Brazil Rio Olympics still have lot of problem even the event are gonna starting in less than three weeks from now. If the problem still remain so , i think Rio Olympics gonna the worst Olympics ever in the history.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 01:29:06 AM

novack djokpvic, rafael nadal and andy muray still fresh stamina and still young under 28 year old
but roger federer is old year, next several year maybe is resign in wold tenis ATP

Rafael Nadal is now 30 years old and has been suffering from injuries the past couple of years and isn't fresh in my opinion. He had to pull out of the French Open in the 2nd round due to a wrist injury and missed Wimbledon because of the same injury and he may even miss the Rio Olympics. To be honest if he keeps getting injuries he might just retire. It will be a shame as he is one of the best players to ever play tennis.
Seem like the two young players you mentioned didn't played really well recently. Kygrios suprise early lost to Shapovalov in Roger Cup and Dominic Thiem have just lost 3 times in a row. That's what I'm afraid the most when it come to betting on rising star , their performance aren't really stable.

Yes I know but they are great talents which will take time to mature into a player like Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray. That's why I wouldn't be betting on the young stars at the moment until they mature. 

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:11:21 AM

Wow Nadal needs to pass on the Olympics and heal up and for the next
year only play the majors.

Kinda like what phil michelson is doing in golf. Just play the majors and some
small tourneys to get a turn up/warm up.  He needs to let his body heal.

NewBet

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:42:28 AM

WT* Raonic ?! Angry Angry  All those Canadian fans cheering for you and you let them disappoint again.
And again , it's unforced error that made you give away many cheap points. Gael Monfils are really good but it's Raonic mistake that cost his a winning.
Raonic gonna be the next Andy Murray , a player that always struggle to win in important matches.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:06:37 AM

WT* Raonic ?! Angry Angry  All those Canadian fans cheering for you and you let them disappoint again.
And again , it's unforced error that made you give away many cheap points. Gael Monfils are really good but it's Raonic mistake that cost his a winning.
Raonic gonna be the next Andy Murray , a player that always struggle to win in important matches.
yes Raonic did loose , but I think Monfils played better . There were tons of unforced errors from Raonic . Monfils is playing his best tennis nowadays , we saw in washington how he played against Karlovic , Karlovic hadn't lost a set in the whole tournament and Monfils played the best tennis of his life and won his first 500 title . He played the same tennis against Raonic.  It is really fun watching Monfils play tennis isn't it?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 05:57:56 AM

I agree with what you said. Nadal should just play in the Grand Slams and a few tournaments here and there just to stay match fit for when it comes to the Grand Slams. This could help him long term and extend his carer by a couple of years. Even Cricket players do this, they might give up one day cricket to just concentrate on test match cricket.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:14:27 AM

I agree with what you said. Nadal should just play in the Grand Slams and a few tournaments here and there just to stay match fit for when it comes to the Grand Slams. This could help him long term and extend his carer by a couple of years. Even Cricket players do this, they might give up one day cricket to just concentrate on test match cricket.

He isn't resting , he is fit but injuries are causing problems for him ( Like always ). He will be back and he will play his best like before . Federer dropped out , but it will be still interesting to see how Djokovic , Murray and Wawrinka will play against Nadal . It will be a real test for him .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:55:48 AM

WT* Raonic ?! Angry Angry  All those Canadian fans cheering for you and you let them disappoint again.
yes Raonic did loose , but I think Monfils played better . There were tons of unforced errors from Raonic . Monfils is playing his best tennis nowadays , we saw in washington how he played against Karlovic , Karlovic hadn't lost a set in the whole tournament and Monfils played the best tennis of his life and won his first 500 title . He played the same tennis against Raonic.  It is really fun watching Monfils play tennis isn't it?

everybody have bad today don't be disappointed for that he is good player and sometimes good don't need to be winner

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
zico1993

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:29:18 AM

K. Nishikori VS S. Wawrinka  out of four previous head-to-head between the two players Wawrinka won three, while Nishikori won just one. Their last duel took place at the Australian Open 2015, where they met in the quarter-final. Wawrinak won then 6-3 6-4 7-6. Both players have several good results this season but at this tournament Wawrinka has made a bit better impression so I consider him as a favourite, as he is closer to the final at the moment : Wawrinka wins @ 1.67
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:20:22 AM

K. Nishikori VS S. Wawrinka  out of four previous head-to-head between the two players Wawrinka won three, while Nishikori won just one. Their last duel took place at the Australian Open 2015, where they met in the quarter-final. Wawrinak won then 6-3 6-4 7-6. Both players have several good results this season but at this tournament Wawrinka has made a bit better impression so I consider him as a favourite, as he is closer to the final at the moment : Wawrinka wins @ 1.67
Both are very good aggressive players , I have observed one thing , Nishikori always takes time to settle , He struggles in first set and ones he sets in , he will produce the best forehands and especially backhands . I am afraid to go with Wawrinka because sometimes he doesn't play seriously enough . If he looses the first set , he just starts hitting bad forehands and backhands . I will choose 3 sets or over "x" games .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewBet

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:31:02 PM

Both are very good aggressive players , I have observed one thing , Nishikori always takes time to settle , He struggles in first set and ones he sets in , he will produce the best forehands and especially backhands . I am afraid to go with Wawrinka because sometimes he doesn't play seriously enough . If he looses the first set , he just starts hitting bad forehands and backhands . I will choose 3 sets or over "x" games .
But i don't think Kei Nishikori are 100% fully fit because of the last Wimbledon injury. But on the other side , Stan Wawrinka have improve his back hand to the perfect , as we already saw in the last match he play against Kevin Anderson. Yes you're right , he could struggle when he don't get the mood sometimes. I gonna stand on Wawrinka site anyway.
What about Djokovic vs Gael Monfils? After beating the home team Raonic , i think Gael Monfils will at least get a set when he face Djokovic.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:42:04 PM

But i don't think Kei Nishikori are 100% fully fit because of the last Wimbledon injury. But on the other side , Stan Wawrinka have improve his back hand to the perfect , as we already saw in the last match he play against Kevin Anderson. Yes you're right , he could struggle when he don't get the mood sometimes. I gonna stand on Wawrinka site anyway.
What about Djokovic vs Gael Monfils? After beating the home team Raonic , i think Gael Monfils will at least get a set when he face Djokovic.
Yes true , Wawrinka has one of the best single handed backhand and he proved that in last match . How many times we saw a perfect pass from him yesterday ? It was just his day , anderson approached net at the right time but couldn't do anything against the best single handed backhand . I am eagerly waiting fr Djokovic vs Monfils , I too think he will get a set . Lets see how it goes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 792 »
  Print  

Jump to: