Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jahvinci's Marijuana Coin - Coming Soon!  (Read 4249 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:22:34 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 10:40:15 PM by bones261

That smoke has been used in Maryjane

Makes sense since the dev worked with MaryJane.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:26:44 PM

What is the THC content on this one? And by that I mean cost to mine. And by that I mean will it get me buzzed. And by that I mean cost to reward ratio. And by that I mean..... ah heck, just go with the flow dude.
  Ahahah. Had y'all trippin. But seriously, go with the flow.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:33:07 PM

My first thoughts as well.

Not your keys, not your coins!
skyline247

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:34:31 PM

Ah, POS only. Pfft. Miners are a dying breed. I.....can't. ....feel ..my.....toes.!
 Anyway, good luck mate. It'll be good.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:44:06 PM

I'd be happy to invested in your project as much as possible. Look forward to seeing updates!  Cheesy

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:45:22 PM

I'll mine some if suprnova hosts a pool

It's going to be POS, there won't be any pools needed  Tongue

Get your coins early and just stake em!

So ICO?

This project will be groovy for sure.
Jahvinci (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 45

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:46:45 PM

You are correct, MaryJ does in fact have smoke on some of its media. Given the industry, it shouldn't come as a surprise to see more smoke effects.

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
www.Instagram.com/Motacoin | www.T.me/MotaCoin
www.Twitter.com/Motacoin_ | https://discord.gg/KMJrZZp
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:47:06 PM

Ah, POS only. Pfft. Miners are a dying breed. I.....can't. ....feel ..my.....toes.!

PoS only will never ever work long term.

Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:50:43 PM

Why's that? I believe it's the only viable long-term..

www.Motacoin.net - Launched March 18th, 2018 - Los Angeles based Cannabis Cryptocurrency!
Jahvinci (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:52:32 PM

I'd be happy to invested in your project as much as possible. Look forward to seeing updates!  Cheesy

Great! Glad to have you on board FireRabbit Cheesy

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:15:10 PM

Sweet, will examine very closely and probably grab some as long as ico entry is low enough and fair.  What exchange will host?  Please don't say ccex lol.

I'm leaning toward Bittrex, always been really happy with them. They want more than double what C-Cex will charge to host it, but if I can get enough support it won't be a big deal.

Don't forget 1EX.trade exchange too, vetted coins and devs ONLY.  Shows you are serious pre and post ico launch.
skyline247

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:23:58 PM

IMHO, POS only is best suited only for long term. That is if investors keep their stakes. It's like an investment. If you keep X amount of coins in the account, what you initially invested will pan out. Eventually, that is. And if the original investors, dev, collaborators, etc. don't leave, you will turn profit. That's a lot of speculation, of which I am not suited to divulge in at the moment. But it will work out......Eventually.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:30:17 PM

PoS doesn't have any floor value because they have no cost of production unlike PoW coins.
The sole value PoS coins have is coming from people convincing others that they're actually worth something but in reality they are just literally magic internet money with imaginary value and nothing to back them up.
And the way in which staking works is both just an illusionary increase in value since everyone holding gets more coins and both detrimental to distribution which should be the main goal of a coin.
It's an unbelievably silly system and I have no idea why anyone would take any PoS coin even remotely seriously.

skyline247

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:42:01 PM

PoS doesn't have any floor value because they have no cost of production unlike PoW coins.
The sole value PoS coins have is coming from people convincing others that they're actually worth something but in reality they are just literally magic internet money with imaginary value and nothing to back them up.

You make a good point, my friend. As, on other posts, I look up to you. Proof of Stake is a value in, and of, itself, though. If you hold, the value holds with you. It only decreases in value when you get on the market again. I am not sure how to word it correctly, but the value is in the hold. And depending on the POS staking, one could walk away with a hefty accumulation.
skyline247

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:47:08 PM

I'll mine some if suprnova hosts a pool

It's going to be POS, there won't be any pools needed  Tongue

Get your coins early and just stake em!

So ICO?

This project will be groovy for sure.

I wish I had a martini right about now. Dry.........shaken, not stirred.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:55:15 PM

how about banning all drug coins?

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:16:26 AM

You make a good point, my friend. As, on other posts, I look up to you. Proof of Stake is a value in, and of, itself, though. If you hold, the value holds with you. It only decreases in value when you get on the market again. I am not sure how to word it correctly, but the value is in the hold. And depending on the POS staking, one could walk away with a hefty accumulation.

Thanks mate, but since holding coins gives everyone who already own coins even more coins in a proportionate manner, I feel that completely offsets the increase in value because every single staker will end up with more coins for free (other than owning the coins). So in reality, the only way for stakers to get out with a profit is if there are new people in the market willing to buy the coins for whatever reason which means it's a very predictable and artificial market which is similar to ponzi's. PoS is like everyone winning the lottery and all expecting to get rich not realizing that their individual gain is negligible because they have to share with everyone else.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:35:52 AM

Thanks mate, but since holding coins gives everyone who already own coins even more coins in a proportionate manner, I feel that completely offsets the increase in value because every single staker will end up with more coins for free (other than owning the coins). So in reality, the only way for stakers to get out with a profit is if there are new people in the market willing to buy the coins for whatever reason which means it's a very predictable and artificial market which is similar to ponzi's. PoS is like everyone winning the lottery and all expecting to get rich not realizing that their individual gain is negligible because they have to share with everyone else.

Your assumption is that the only purpose of this coin will be to attract altcoin investors. If the developer can properly market this coin, so that it actually has some use beyond mere speculation purposes, then it will create a demand. Unfortunately, none of the other coins using this theme have been overly successful at this. Time will tell.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

Your assumption is that the only purpose of this coin will be to attract altcoin investors. If the developer can properly market this coin, so that it actually has some use beyond mere speculation purposes, then it will create a demand. Unfortunately, none of the other coins using this theme have been overly successful at this. Time will tell.

Real life usage is still irrelevant when the base value of the coin is imaginary or agreed upon by a few people based on arbitrary things. Coins are completely free to create by staking so it doesn't matter what you can do with them. You might as well can ry giving dirt value by giving it use but at the end of the day dirt is useless because it's free to come by.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:33:23 AM

Real life usage is still irrelevant when the base value of the coin is imaginary or agreed upon by a few people based on arbitrary things. Coins are completely free to create by staking so it doesn't matter what you can do with them. You might as well can ry giving dirt value by giving it use but at the end of the day dirt is useless because it's free to come by.

Given the right marketing even dirt has value. What do think the potting soil they sell at the gardening center is?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: