Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't use a faucet with Antibot  (Read 2871 times)
Aratrok

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:52:04 PM

As a faucet user myself, I completely agree that it is extremely annoying.

But as a faucet owner, I must tell you that it is extremely difficult to keep faucets running with so many bots, so many users who are not willing to do the faucet a favor by sparing one little tiny bit of a second to keep the faucet alive.

The anti-bot link have become a necessity rather than a choice between many faucet owners but I am completely on your side when it comes to forcing users to click on ads by placing it really near the ads. That isn't necessary but many faucet owners are doing it.

However, I am not going to complain because it is 'free bitcoins' we are talking about after all. With literally so many faucets out there, it's perhaps too easy to solve this problem. Just ditch those faucets and move on.

But please do remember this. Bitcoins cost. Faucet owners are not some rich people willing to give out free money. If you or anyone reading this had been using faucets for a long time, I suggest that it's about time you do a favor for all those faucets you have been claiming free bitcoins from.. Spare 1 second of your time to keep genuine faucets alive. This is my one little piece of suggestion.

Bye.

Agree +1000.
moves

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:36:06 PM

But as a faucet owner, I must tell you that it is extremely difficult to keep faucets running
So close down

so many users who are not willing to do the faucet a favor by sparing one little tiny bit of a second to keep the faucet alive.
Sounds like you're talking about false clicks. Why do the faucet a favor by cheating the advertiser with a useless click?

Advertising is expensive. You'd be pissed if you put $25,000 into advertising with Google and you saw a site asking people to click the ads. It's a complete waste of advertising.

The anti-bot link have become a necessity rather than a choice
No it hasn't at all. Hosting, a URL, CAPTCHA such as solvemedia, are you human, ect are a necessity. Are you human links over ads are not.

I get you're saying it's fine to use away from ads (and I agree), but it's hardly a necessity.

but I am completely on your side when it comes to forcing users to click on ads by placing it really near the ads. That isn't necessary but many faucet owners are doing it.
amen

However, I am not going to complain because it is 'free bitcoins' we are talking about after all.
This is the Internet. You can complain about anything no matter how stupid it sounds.

Always, always, always report sites to Adsense that use this dirty tactic to make you accidently click ads.

███
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:52:06 PM

agree with OP
i use some faucet but avoid antibot method
very2 hate this type of faucet
and i hate if some faucet write in his site 30-60 min but the truth must wait for 300 min

Dont you think you can change the script of faucet box if you made a faucet? no if you set the time in admin control from faucetbox you cannpot change the timer countdown... if you see like you said site has countdown 300min but in the site is 30060 mins. its a fake faucet..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:31:00 AM

The anti-bot link have become a necessity rather than a choice

Sorry but I don't see any of the honest, long time running faucets placing "anti-bot" links.

That's just a dirty trick to steal from advertisers and very bad to the faucet ecosystem overall.

If a faucet doesn't financially work as a owner expect, it's his problem, need to learn how to run a faucet efficiently without cheating/forcing people to click on ads.

BTW I don't even want to mention those faucets who ask/force users to enable popups and click on one Adsense ads to be able to claim.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:56:02 PM

At first only a couple of anti-bot links were there which were clearly visible, then it was increased to up to 10, then some admins came up with the strategy to hide links using background, then some of them started placing links between ads, if clicking once was not enough some faucets are using double click strategy and finally I have seen a handful of faucets with click and drag dots to box anti-bot system. Yeah like the OP mentioned anti-bot links are indeed a necessity, but using it for purposes other than bot abuse is pathetic. A bot is not going to click clearly visible anti-bot links then why hide it and use complex techniques. This has to do more with getting clicks and not paying users, anti-bot is just a lame excuse.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:16:14 AM

Guys...

I think that has no problem with the REAL antibot click links. I mean... Maximun of 3 links askinf for clicks in an special and radomic order for example.

Bots can not read and understand random order to do tasks.

The problem is that faucet owners are not using anti-bot links. They use links to get attention to Adsense ads or to generate misleading clicks.

This his prohibited by the Google Adsense rules and I think that sooner or later they will have their account banned from Google.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 06:27:51 AM

You guys don't support this type of neat and clean faucet ( http://faucetrank.com/faucet ) that's why anti bot faucet coming online every day because more people support such faucet that's truth.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
lilSpender

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:33:48 AM

Hi all.

Maybe those links placed tooooo close to ads is sort of shady.
But: when you close all ads, then you can't accidentally click on an ad anymore.

So then you press ctrl+a and you can clearly see the links to click on.
Then you go: click click click click click click
and you're done.

Mind you: 90% of the time those links aren't required to click on.
It's just a trick for getting more clicks. So you perform this trick is you must click
those pesky "are you human" links.

Same for fake timers: people focus on them, but all you need to do is enter wallet address,
complete captcha, and press the submit button. 90% of the time, those timers are fake.

Read this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221083.0

Specifically the part about firebug

LS.

karim seraj

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:57:11 AM

English please
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:02:42 PM

At my faucets the antibotlinks are placed very well .. if you are blind you will solve it easy .. with a modern mobile device too  ..

but there are a lot of faucet owners they place it really bad also they make a copy of the captcha picture .. and if you dont look at the link you enter an ad site .. i dont like this methods .. and i as a faucet owner whould do this never  .. also i dont like this crazy pop-ups from propeller-ads but you have to implement this a while before you can place banners .. stupid idea anyway...
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 04:23:15 PM

At my faucets the antibotlinks are placed very well .. if you are blind you will solve it easy .. with a modern mobile device too  ..

but there are a lot of faucet owners they place it really bad also they make a copy of the captcha picture .. and if you dont look at the link you enter an ad site .. i dont like this methods .. and i as a faucet owner whould do this never  .. also i dont like this crazy pop-ups from propeller-ads but you have to implement this a while before you can place banners .. stupid idea anyway...

True. Antibot is not just the greed of faucet owners. Some place such antibot too close to ads maximizing the chances of misatkely clicking the ads. Which is not an ethical practice but what we should realise in antibot is really useful in preventing bots from claiming the faucet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:29:58 PM

now i understand why my adsense account ban because of im not robot.. i hope i can make another adsense account and i ad again the ads with im robot..
Also i saw some faucet with dancing spot running on the screen and they will say that click that spots and you will get bonus.. that one will ban too..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: