Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Updated 19/Jul/2016] Faucet Owners Against Scammers and Bots  (Read 36624 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:48:10 PM

you can test here with a proxy !
it blocks only ISP so it will only bann Servers no real users !!!
http://yannik.biz/vpntest.php

if you get good isp but u using a proxy give me the proxy ip and i can add this to my blocklist soon we will block all bots !!

kind regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vartox

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:14:24 PM

Just noticed that I have no protection against scammers and bots on my facet, thanks for this epic thread  Grin
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:08:41 AM

if you get good isp but u using a proxy give me the proxy ip and i can add this to my blocklist soon we will block all bots !!

kind regards
I'm using a proxy, but still says "good isp". I think you missed the ISP named Hurricane Electric.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

kind regards
I'm using a proxy, but still says "good isp". I think you missed the ISP named Hurricane Electric.

thanks for this  great infromation . Added this to the blocklist .
Can you name the proxy u used ?

kind regards
alfaboy23

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:37:54 AM

kind regards

thanks for this  great infromation . Added this to the blocklist .
Can you name the proxy u used ?

kind regards
It's a Windows application called Freegate by Dynaweb. It uses the Hurricane Electric as ISP.
alfaboy23

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:57:57 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 08:07:32 AM by alfaboy23

I just want to add this for a little security to Xapo faucet script:

First, find this in your /index.php on your root directory:
Code: (php)
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] === 'POST' && !isset($_POST["new_password"])) {

$view['main']['result_html']  = '';
  $view['main']['waiting_time'] = 0;
  $success                      = "false";
  $ip                           = get_ip();

Just after that, place this:
$disallowedWords = array(
  'yandex.',
  'inbox.',
  'mail.',
  'ukr.net',
  'bigmir.net',
  'meta.ua'
);
// Search for disallowed words.
foreach ($disallowedWords as $xword) {
  if (strpos($_POST['username'], $xword) !== false) {
    $view['main']['result_html'] = '<div class="row text-center"><div class="col-sm-6 col-md-offset-3 bg-danger"><p><b>The e-mail you are using is not allowed!</font></b></p></div></div>';
    $message                     = "Forbidden";
    goto error;
  }
}

It will not allow the e-mail addresses with that specified word. You can also specify whole e-mail addresses.

I hope it will help even just a little.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:27:12 PM

kind regards

"nothing to look here !"

Is that good or bad?
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 03:21:09 AM

I'm again saying blocking proxy is not solution for bots you have to be tricky to flight with them I also tired many ip blocking  tricks but did not get the success because bot may come from any country and you can't block all countries just to keep your faucet live, you also have to earn money from your traffic.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
FaucetSystem.com

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:28:38 PM

If you pay user before proxy detection it makes no sense, you lost your money. In my faucet script at the beginning we try detect a proxy and after pay; plus non standart captcha (http://faucetsystem.com/img/screens/fullsize/8.png).

Bitcoin microtransactions service -> https://cryptobara.com
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:30:25 PM

Bots are insane today 50% of the claims from a ~100 satoshi faucet with nastyhosts disabled + no anti bot links.

They continue to try even when I stopped paying them a week ago.

I've port scanned few of the bot IPs - no open ports at all  Huh He probably uses "port knocking".

The only common thing between his IPs is that they are not pingable (it is not really practical to check for this).

confirmed:
- the default puzzles of anti-bot links 2.x are broken - either delete the default ones and create your own or upgrade to 5.01
- once the antibotlinks 5+ is in place (make sure ttf/otf fonts work) the bot will stop trying to claim (I hope for long).
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:51:11 PM

Bots are insane today 50% of the claims from a ~100 satoshi faucet with nastyhosts disabled + no anti bot links.

I've port scanned few of the bot IPs - no open ports at all  Huh He probably uses "port knocking".

The only common thing between his IPs is that they are not pingable (it is not really practical to check for this).

confirmed:
- the default puzzles of anti-bot links 2.x are broken - either delete the default ones and create your own or upgrade to 5.01
- once the antibotlinks 5+ is in place (make sure ttf/otf fonts work) the bot will stop trying to claim (I hope for long).

looking at that screenshot - what is waterfallmanager? how to use it in my faucet? it looks effective against bots!
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:39:47 PM

confirmed:

looking at that screenshot - what is waterfallmanager? how to use it in my faucet? it looks effective against bots!

It is still in development (planned to be paid service since it uses alot of resources) but it is not perfect for now. Today it screwed 3 legit users Sad

Maybe in a week or two I'll start a beta with all the users that have helped in the past few months and if everything is ok I'll make it available to everybody else.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:55:12 PM

confirmed:

Same here, my faucet is dry(2-3 days) and still have ~1500 visits from bots..

I think they have a faucetlist and keep trying to enter/claim in everyone  Cheesy

I was using a big blacklist, well it ban real user too, however it can stop a lot of bots..

I'm waiting your defense system be ready to everyone!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:26:51 PM

confirmed:

It is still in development (planned to be paid service since it uses alot of resources) but it is not perfect for now. Today it screwed 3 legit users Sad

Maybe in a week or two I'll start a beta with all the users that have helped in the past few months and if everything is ok I'll make it available to everybody else.

great to here this we need this !
iam also working on a VPN Defense !!
http://shielded.cf/index.php?id=1

but its not ready yet !!

kind regards
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:01:58 PM

confirmed:

but its not ready yet !!

kind regards

I thinked in your system too felicita, and other day I saw this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1599533.0, is your alt account?

Well, a lot of people trying to bring security for faucet owners, that's great!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:06:44 PM

I suggest you guys update your script or add some sort of email verification for users. I have reduced my botting almost completely since I implemented this change - in fact, I predict that most large faucets will need to implement such features if they are to survive.

The Faucetbox script as standard suits small-medium faucets, anyone offering more than 500 satoshi per hour is at risk.

You need to surgically remove bots and not delete large referral trees.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:06:35 AM

I just want to add this for a little security to Xapo faucet script:

First, find this in your /index.php on your root directory:
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] === 'POST' && !isset($_POST["new_password"])) {

$view['main']['result_html']  = '';
  $view['main']['waiting_time'] = 0;
  $success                      = "false";
  $ip                           = get_ip();

Just after that, place this:
$disallowedWords = array(
  'yandex.',
  'inbox.',
  'mail.',
  'ukr.net',
  'bigmir.net',
  'meta.ua'
);
// Search for disallowed words.
foreach ($disallowedWords as $xword) {
  if (strpos($_POST['username'], $xword) !== false) {
    $view['main']['result_html'] = '<div class="row text-center"><div class="col-sm-6 col-md-offset-3 bg-danger"><p><b>The e-mail you are using is not allowed!</font></b></p></div></div>';
    $message                     = "Forbidden";
    goto error;
  }
}

It will not allow the e-mail addresses with that specified word. You can also specify whole e-mail addresses.

I hope it will help even just a little.

This is very useful code because recently I got bot attack from these domains email but now they gone forever because of this code.
thanks for sharing this with us.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:30:37 AM

confirmed:

but its not ready yet !!

kind regards

I thinked in your system too felicita, and other day I saw this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1599533.0, is your alt account?

Well, a lot of people trying to bring security for faucet owners, that's great!

I upgraded today to faucetbox R65 and NeeditFindit's  antiBotlinks 5.01 is not working anymore. I posted a message to him and hopefully this will be sorted out soon. So don't upgrade yet if you have antibotlinks in use and plan to continue to use it. I made a small donation and hope everybody else makes the same so we can have an update to antibotlinks. Keep up the good work fighting against bots!
Butord

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:44:53 AM

Hi, everyone.
I know that faucetbox script has btc address block function but what the code for it? For ex. if I want to use the code to block some certain btc address on other faucet script could smn write what the code it can be?
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

Hi, everyone.
I know that faucetbox script has btc address block function but what the code for it? For ex. if I want to use the code to block some certain btc address on other faucet script could smn write what the code it can be?

Maybe it's this part of the code
Code:
$security_settings = array();
    $q = $sql->query("SELECT `name`, `value` FROM `Faucetinabox_Settings` WHERE `name` in ('ip_check_server', 'ip_ban_list', 'hostname_ban_list', 'address_ban_list')");
    while($row = $q->fetch()) {
        if(stripos($row["name"], "_list") !== false) {
            $security_settings[$row["name"]] = array();
            if(preg_match_all("/[^,;\s]+/", $row["value"], $matches)) {
                foreach($matches[0] as $m) {
                    $security_settings[$row["name"]][] = $m;
                }
            }
        } else {
            $security_settings[$row["name"]] = $row["value"];
        }
    }

if(!empty($_POST["mmc"])) {
        $_SESSION["mouse_movement_detected"] = true;
        die();
    }

if($_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"] == "POST") {
        if($security_settings["ip_check_server"]) {
            if(!preg_match("#/$#", $security_settings["ip_check_server"])) {
                $security_settings["ip_check_server"] .= "/";
            }
        }

And you will have to add the address to this table on sql 'address_ban_list'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: