Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Untrusted feedback provided by shield  (Read 900 times)
wayayo (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:44:57 AM

Mates, Yes this account is alt of my another account escrowboy. As i am interested to start escrow services so that i purchased an member account. So please tell me that on my profile "shield" (username in bitcointalk) URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393981 given me untrust mark. Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:49:44 AM

Mates, Yes this account is alt of my another account escrowboy. As i am interested to start escrow services so that i purchased an member account. So please tell me that on my profile "shield" (username in bitcointalk) URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393981 given me untrust mark. Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??

You want to escrow yet have no idea what a Neutral is?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 12:15:04 PM

As i am interested to start escrow services so that i purchased an member account.
No one is going to use an escrow of a member account. If that was your only reason you wasted your money.

So please tell me that on my profile "shield" (username in bitcointalk) URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393981 given me untrust mark.
It's a neutral rating, only giving someone information on how the account was sold. Even if this were a negative rating, it wouldn't matter as it is not trusted feedback. Stop complaining.

Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??
Apart from thinking that having a member account makes you more trustworthy, you haven't made one. Buying accounts is basically the norm here now, sadly.

Also, this thread shouldn't be in Digital Goods. Move it to Meta or Reputation.
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:17:27 PM

Should be moved this one to the meta.
.Btw, you left me an untrusted feedback stating this account was bought  Kindly change it to neutral.

Also, what's thw deal of you sending those red tags in every accounts you spot there? that doesn't make you any near to trustworthy person in here. You should stop it because in my opinion it's kinda off.  Undecided

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2950

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:45:06 PM

Should be moved this one to the meta.

Actually, this sort of discussion should fit better in the Reputation board. Moved it there now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: