Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying bitgold with btc - Bought about $800 worth bitgold - Still buying  (Read 9695 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:10:03 AM

I have a 0.5gram bitgold to sell. This is from referral bonus. I sent you PM please send me your offer. If possible we can do this deal today.

I sent you PM with my offer price. Please check and let me know if you want sell.

Sold him my gold, smooth trade. Vouch for OP!

Thanks for the confirmation on my trade. Good luck to you.

I have 0.8 gram gold to sell and it is from referrals. Send me your offer. Thanks

I usually will not trade with newbie account but I sent you PM so please check and send me the required details then I will give you my offer for your gold.

I still have more than 1BTC budget to buy bitgold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:10:57 AM

How much maximum are you willing to buy?
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:01:31 AM

Hey guys I have a question to ask. We will get 0.25 grams or 0.025 grams of gold while signing up and referring others ?

Somewhere I read 0.25 while at some places 0.025.
What is the actual amount ?
And also pm me your offerings for per gram gold. I am planning yo invest few bucks in advertising

Are selling your gold or your buying gold? I confuse with your post.

I am not selling nor buying. I just have some confusion which I think users like you who know much better about bitgold might be able to answer
So if you know answer of those question then please take a minute to answer those. And as I said I am will few bucks in advertising to gain some gold which will be sold to you
So profit for you too
zesiro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:45:23 PM

I want to sell 0.5 grams signup bitgold. WIll you buy?
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:24:23 AM

Hey guys I have a question to ask. We will get 0.25 grams or 0.025 grams of gold while signing up and referring others ?

Somewhere I read 0.25 while at some places 0.025.
What is the actual amount ?
And also pm me your offerings for per gram gold. I am planning yo invest few bucks in advertising

Are selling your gold or your buying gold? I confuse with your post.

I am not selling nor buying. I just have some confusion which I think users like you who know much better about bitgold might be able to answer
So if you know answer of those question then please take a minute to answer those. And as I said I am will few bucks in advertising to gain some gold which will be sold to you
So profit for you too

I really do not know the full list like which country will get more signup bonus and which less. But what I know is USA and Europe they will get around 0.5gram gold and most of the countries in asia they will get 0.025gram but in signapore 0.25gram.

OK, no problem. I can buy this gold. Sent you the PM for more details.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:48:46 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 02:39:00 PM by klf

Still buying it and I have more than 1BTC budget for buying bitgold. Contact me with your account proof to sell your bitgold.

I have about 2 grams of bitgold and mostly from signup and referrals. If you're still buying these referral gold then please help to send me your price for my 2 gram bitgold.

If you want then I can send the proof as well. All this gold from single account not from many accounts.

Edit - deal has been completed successfully. I sold my 2 gram gold to fullypak and deal was very smooth and he works like very professional.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

Still waiting for the personal message reply.

Still buying it and I have more than 1BTC budget for buying bitgold. Contact me with your account proof to sell your bitgold.
mansystem

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:03:00 PM

Bitgold can be reversed. Why did you accept the newbie ?
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:15:13 PM

Anybody ever receive a Gold Bar from them before? I have received funds to my bank, but never a gold bar. I now have enough funds in there to get 1, just curious if anybody else has. And thank you Fullypak for the info you gave me previously.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:27:56 AM

Bitgold can be reversed. Why did you accept the newbie ?

Thanks for you advice but I have my own methods to reduce my losses.

Anybody ever receive a Gold Bar from them before? I have received funds to my bank, but never a gold bar. I now have enough funds in there to get 1, just curious if anybody else has. And thank you Fullypak for the info you gave me previously.

I usually will withdraw my money when I reach around $100 so I never tried to withdraw gold bar until now. If you can withdraw your money to bank account then you should withdraw money buy gold bar both should be same. But I think they will charge some additional fee for shipment and handling fee if you withdraw gold bar, please check it out first.
bitcointips1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:51:48 PM

I sold my 0.8 grams bitgold. Thank you for the very smooth deal.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:24:00 AM

I sold my 0.8 grams bitgold. Thank you for the very smooth deal.

Yes, I brought 0.8 grams gold from and deal went quite smooth. He sent first and nice guy to work.

I'm still buying bitgold and I have more than 1BTC budget to buy bitgold. If you want sell your gold then please contact me.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:18:29 AM

I have $1 amount gold in my account.  Can you buy it plz ? If interested,  please contact me .

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:24:22 AM

Well my bonus gold just got confirmed, quite forgot about it until now. Would like to sell all of it, i.e 0.25 gram. Lemme know if you are willing to buy it.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:09:54 PM

Well my bonus gold just got confirmed, quite forgot about it until now. Would like to sell all of it, i.e 0.25 gram. Lemme know if you are willing to buy it.

I have $1 amount gold in my account.  Can you buy it plz ? If interested,  please contact me .

I sent you message with my buying price. If ok with that then let me know! Thanks for your interest
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:06:00 PM

Had a successful trade, but as the amount was not significant, I will not be giving any feedback.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:29:53 PM

I got 1.5g bitgold. This is a signup bonus and referral gold. Would like to sell. Please tell me your price.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:41:48 AM

Had a successful trade, but as the amount was not significant, I will not be giving any feedback.

Thank you very much for the smooth trade.

I got 1.5g bitgold. This is a signup bonus and referral gold. Would like to sell. Please tell me your price.

Sent you personal message with my buying price details. If you agree with my price than contact me. Thanks.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:40:31 AM

I have 0.15 grams bitgold, is it worth to trade by the way?
How much bitcoin i can earned from 0.15 grams?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JamesPPM

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:42:47 AM

sold fullypak 0.25 grams was paid as agreed, Thanks for the deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: