Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India sub forum  (Read 1947 times)
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 02:57:40 AM

Now that we have an Indian subforum, what are the rules? Are people allowed to post only in English, or Hindi, or can they use any of the many Indian languages?

No need for rules until it gets bigger.

So as of right now, you can post in any language. That sounds fair to begin with. I guess if it actually gets used alot there could be child boards designated for various languages.

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 07:00:41 AM

English helps us Indians to communicate not only outside India, But also helps us to share our views with other Indians.
We won't throw out our own mothers, if some other women shows the same kindness & love
We welcome the love from other also & share it to our mothers.
Love all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108944.new#new
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 04:00:07 AM

I'm in the USA, but have a development office in Ahmedabad.  I'm there several times a year and am working on getting around the country more when I visit.  I'd like to have a network where we could grab dinner and talk bitcoin (and other things) when I'm sightseeing.

(Psst, if you're an awesome dev, we could meet at my office :-))

This may come as a shock to you, but I'm one of the few members here that's actually visited Ahmedabad. Without going into greater detail as to why I toured India, I do have wedding photos where a red dot is clearly visible on my forehead. Feel free to deduce the rest, for I believe your assessment will be correct.

~Bruno K~

PS: In case you do need a hint, her last name was Patel.

EDIT: WTF, I thought this was in the India section and not in Meta. Stumbled upon it via another direction. I request a do-over.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 08:19:01 AM

Dishwara and tehnaka look like they have a good command over indian languages

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016