Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9758 times)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

people dump their bitcoin because they do not want to lose more on value, I experienced that but when you know the market you will not do that again and you will prefer for the pump and have a good value/
But some people have no knowledge about bitcoin price because its price is sometime up and down but it dosn't matter because its again increase and more profitable, so that's why some are never dump their bitcoin because they better know about bitcoin currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:13:21 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Mostly people now thinking to dump there bitcoin due to panic  or in FUD situation,happen now in crypto market that all digital currency coin is  in red flags,therefore as a investor when he saw what situation the spikes data of all coins in coin market cap he began to panic and want to  secure his small amount of portfolio,in order to survive his capital,so they change it  back again to traditional currency and payback later if the situation in the block chain market back to normal.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

people dump their bitcoin because they do not want to lose more on value, I experienced that but when you know the market you will not do that again and you will prefer for the pump and have a good value/
Yeah sometimes price changes don't match your expectations and your hope. so many users dump on their bitcoins and expect bitcoin prices
to rise as expected. or they aim to hold and wait until they accumulate a lot of bitcoin and wait until bitcoin prices rise high
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

There are a lot of reason why people dump their bitcoin but in my own opinion there are three major reason why they do so. First they dump their bitcoin because they are worried that bitcoin price is going down so out of panic they will sell it, 2nd is they need fiat money so no regardless of bitcoin price they have to convert it and lastly they already met the price of bitcoin that they think they already made profit so they sell their bitcoin and then wait for the price to go down and buy back.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

I'm sure that the main reason people dump their bitcoin because they expect prices to fall and can buy at a cheaper price, this is what happens now because bitcoin prices continue to fall but the volume of transactions continues to grow.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:29:23 AM

Sometimes in life we do not have much choice, and when they have a sudden need they will sell bitcoin, this is what they see bitcoin dump they do not like to sell bitcoin.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .
They didnt dump it. They contributing in dumping bitcoin inshort we can call them dumpers too.cause they doing panic selling.they panic selling.  Things is changing now. We should learn that we should hold in every situation so we can controlled our emotions dont contribute on dumping.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

The people who throw away the Bitcoin they have and then choose to leave Bitcoin are the ones who do not trust completely in Bitcoin. They must be panicked because the price of Bitcoin goes down and they end up selling it to avoid even bigger losses. But if they are patient a little, luck is in those who have Bitcoin. This will certainly make the price of Bitcoin down but I remain confident that the price of Bitcoin will be at its peak again.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

I think people are dumping his bitcoins and going away because the media reports are bad news, or some state regulation is causing them to start panicking. Last September, for example, the price of bitcoin fell sharply when China oversaw the use of cryptocurrency trading platforms.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

because of panic they sell their bitcoin low price,, that why btc dump, they afraid to loss more investment so they sell lower price, than the original price. But this people have not courage and patience to wait until btc going up.

Pier7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

I think why people dump their bitcoins and walk away is because they always listen to false news and they got scared. They got brainwashed and feel that they don't have brighter future with bitcoins. They are easily wavered and doubtful, they lacked faith in bitcoins. I think when bitcoin become more successful and will be the currency of the world, then they will feel regret for leaving.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

There are so many reasons behind it I guess people are selling their bitcoins because the minimum profit of their investment is now fully achieve and they must sell it in order to have a profit. But if they are smart enough well they will hold it as long as possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

I think the biggest reason they dumped bitcoins was because they had trouble financially. They dump the bitcoin as quickly as possible to reclaim funds or make a profit to solve the problem they are having.

In my point of view, people dump bitcoin if they have no idea about its future or they plan to buy again after some time. as far as the later kind goes, it is pretty okay because this is how trading is done but if we talk about the former ones, they make such blunder only due to lack of knowledge. Without having a pretty good idea of what a person is into or what is ahead of him, it is impossible to survive in bitcoin market certainly.

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

There are so many reasons behind it I guess people are selling their bitcoins because the minimum profit of their investment is now fully achieve and they must sell it in order to have a profit. But if they are smart enough well they will hold it as long as possible.

All the time, the same scenario. They buy it and they can't hold it. They sell it on the market for nothing, whenever dump happens, they sell their coins with cheap prices because they're not strong people.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Yes! I think you are all above right. or maybe those who ditch bitcoin have no choice.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

They dump because of panic selling and also not seeing any potential anymore is the system. One of the main factor is the mainstream media who actually disorients the people on what the cryptosystem really is. Anothet thing is that it also becomes a platform spreading fud causing the holder to react.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

There are a lot of reasons for that.For me one of the reason it is because people are impatient ,they wanted to profit fast.

stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

They dump because of panic selling and also not seeing any potential anymore is the system. One of the main factor is the mainstream media who actually disorients the people on what the cryptosystem really is. Anothet thing is that it also becomes a platform spreading fud causing the holder to react.

They get affected by the market actions which are bearish at the moment. They take decissions quickly and they can't foresee the possible results of their decissions. That's a fact makes people dump their bitcoins.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

If you mean dump by selling and not buying back, then that's just normal for someone who's been holding in a bear trend for over a year.

Shorting on the other hand is a good way to protect the value of your portfolio.

Other reasons include businesses or profitable traders who just sell their profits for fiat.

Yeah its true my friend.People got dump their coins because they are confused that what if they dont dump right now and the bitcoin value will decreasing,they make their bitcoin secured and already converted to fiat so that the regretion will never been happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: