Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Cut pensioner benefits now, they will be dead in 2020 anyway' UK Tory party.  (Read 685 times)
pinkie31 (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:32:21 AM

A lovely idea from the nasty party conference.......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11911888/Taxpayers-Alliance-Cut-pensioner-benefits-now-they-will-be-dead-in-2020-anyway.html Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:30:31 PM

what's your solution to getting the welfare bill down? child and unemployment benefit are already frozen, tax credits are being cut, housing benefit is capped and still the welfare budget balloons each year. the last coalition government cut 12 billion in welfare over 5 years but total spending is higher than when it came to power with those savings eaten up by the over 65s.

our government is committing national suicide in its pursuit of the grey vote with half the total welfare budget now being spent on pensioners. the elderly have been insulated from the recession by the so-called triple lock whereby their benefits increase in line with earnings, inflation or 2.5%, whichever is higher, the "bedroom tax" is waived for them and winter fuel payments remain non-means tested because to make them fill in forms to get free money is "undignified". you tell me what is to be done.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:18:02 PM

what's your solution to getting the welfare bill down? child and unemployment benefit are already frozen, tax credits are being cut, housing benefit is capped and still the welfare budget balloons each year. the last coalition government cut 12 billion in welfare over 5 years but total spending is higher than when it came to power with those savings eaten up by the over 65s.

our government is committing national suicide in its pursuit of the grey vote with half the total welfare budget now being spent on pensioners. the elderly have been insulated from the recession by the so-called triple lock whereby their benefits increase in line with earnings, inflation or 2.5%, whichever is higher, the "bedroom tax" is waived for them and winter fuel payments remain non-means tested because to make them fill in forms to get free money is "undignified". you tell me what is to be done.

https://i.imgur.com/AYrExDf.png

The welfare answer is simple. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, quit working and go on welfare.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
pinkie31 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:49:13 PM

How about actually taxing the rich rather than allowing billions in tax relief for THEM.
Keep the parasites known as the royal family but only say queen/king the princes (fuk the hundreds of other tail coat hangers on AND give then just one massive bloody mansion) thus freeing up  about a third of my country WALES.
fuck Trident off its a load of old bollox, systems cannot be used without us approval anyway regardless what your pig fuckin master believes.
STOP pretending britania rules the waves,   STOP funding wars,  we stopped being a super power decades ago, its only left in your deluded ivory tower hiding mind.   LET IT GO.

But you wont will you because stealing old alfs pension is easier for cowards.
Foget the fact he was a chindit.         HE got dementia hell be dead soon. Angry Angry

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 04:32:36 PM

Nothing I enjoy more than idiotic a british mainstream political supporter going at people because they're tossers and getting themselves into trouble.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:43:05 PM

How about actually taxing the rich rather than allowing billions in tax relief for THEM.
Keep the parasites known as the royal family but only say queen/king the princes (fuk the hundreds of other tail coat hangers on AND give then just one massive bloody mansion) thus freeing up  about a third of my country WALES.
fuck Trident off its a load of old bollox, systems cannot be used without us approval anyway regardless what your pig fuckin master believes.
STOP pretending britania rules the waves,   STOP funding wars,  we stopped being a super power decades ago, its only left in your deluded ivory tower hiding mind.   LET IT GO.

Foget the fact he was a chindit.         HE got dementia hell be dead soon. Angry Angry
trident is max 100 billion over its lifetime, that's barely enough to benefits to the over 65s for a single year

there are more popular measures that could be taken to cut down on costs such as scrapping foreign aid (12 billion), withdrawing from the eu (another 12 billion) and not giving council housing to migrants but these savings would only be redirected to the welfare budget sooner or later as it is looks likely to keep on increasing as a proportion of our national income under which ever party is in power

must be frustrating for you that only 14% of the british people want to abolish our monarchy

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
pinkie31 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:57:56 PM

Keep the parasites known as the royal family but only say queen/king the princes (fuk the hundreds of other tail coat hangers on AND give then just one massive bloody mansion) thus freeing up  about a third of my country WALES.
STOP pretending britania rules the waves,   STOP funding wars,  we stopped being a super power decades ago, its only left in your deluded ivory tower hiding mind.   LET IT GO.

Foget the fact he was a chindit.         HE got dementia hell be dead soon. Angry Angry
trident is max 100 billion over its lifetime, that's barely enough to benefits to the over 65s for a single year

there are more popular measures that could be taken to cut down on costs such as scrapping foreign aid (12 billion), withdrawing from the eu (another 12 billion) and not giving council housing to migrants but these savings would only be redirected to the welfare budget sooner or later as it is looks likely to keep on increasing as a proportion of our national income under which ever party is in power

must be frustrating for you that only 14% of the british people want to abolish our monarchy

LOL foreign aid, stop bombing/undermining coutries then they wont need your fkin money.

Withdraw from eu, lol  ha ha ha ha ha more fkin fear timothy.  

Wales, ireland, scotland and yes your blessed england RELY on immigration, didnt that boarding room teacher who touched you up explain the commenwealth to you?.

Never said abolish monarchy as for the 14% im suprised, the light at the end is getting brighter.

Missed your Trident rubbish,    its shite, compare it too russia/us nuclear weponary/budget.

A mere pebble that probably dosent work.  Just like you old chap.
pinkie31 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:06:28 PM

Nothing I enjoy more than idiotic a british mainstream political supporter going at people because they're tossers and getting themselves into trouble.

The end of his copy/paste signature is full of win.

"never abandon the principle of struggle"      what lil ss means is "so long as your butler can do it for you"...
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

LOL foreign aid, stop bombing/undermining coutries then they wont need your fkin money.

Wales, ireland, scotland and yes your blessed england RELY on immigration, didnt that boarding room teacher who touched you up explain the commenwealth to you?.

Never said abolish monarchy as for the 14% im suprised, the light at the end is getting brighter.

Missed your Trident rubbish,    its shite, compare it too russia/us nuclear weponary/budget.

A mere pebble that probably dosent work.  Just like you old chap.
why are you assuming i agree with renewing trident just because i told you getting rid of it wouldnt deliver any meaningful savings, we need to be developing our own weapons, spending a lot more on the military, ditch israel and make friends with moderate muslim countries, get out of nato and probably make friends with russia again. not going to happen until we rid ourselves of the zionist elite but as a bolshevist/anarchist or whatever you are you probably support the jewish pestilence.

why are people still suggesting taking more money in tax and from other departments to throw at welfare as if it solves anything? we've done that already, nearly doubled social security since blair and the same with the nhs, and nothing to show for it.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:19:57 PM

The end of his copy/paste signature is full of win.

"never abandon the principle of struggle"      what lil ss means is "so long as your butler can do it for you"...

I was referring to the both of you morons but okay I'm used to that sort of idiotic arrogance.
pinkie31 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:32:47 PM

Good for you.   Aplogies for quoting, though im not sure why disabled protesters, nurses and normal folk are morons?.  

cmryu am byth

EDIT:   I understand now! your one of the bitcoin elite lol i bow to your greatness.    And apologies for my idiotic/moronic principles...
pinkie31 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:30:40 PM

why are you assuming i agree with renewing trident just because i told you getting rid of it wouldnt deliver any meaningful savings, we need to be developing our own weapons, spending a lot more on the military, ditch israel and make friends with moderate muslim countries, get out of nato and probably make friends with russia again. not going to happen until we rid ourselves of the zionist elite but as a bolshevist/anarchist or whatever you are you probably support the jewish pestilence.

why are people still suggesting taking more money in tax and from other departments to throw at welfare as if it solves anything? we've done that already, nearly doubled social security since blair and the same with the nhs, and nothing to show for it.

your a war pig.

In a few posts uve decided the whole 100,000 people protesting should be launched in prison, europe is evil, jews are evil, your you tube vids show you hate immigration, youve shown your hate of the uk african and carribean communities with your words (not that you would say boo to the lads in st pauls/bristol lol) hippies even make you rage???
Amidst all this happiness you want to give the futile uk army more pointless weaponry??? Tantrum much?
You amazing radical you.        Stay on mummies Valium timothy.

As for nothing to show for the nhs....    when its your ma/da suffering maybe you will appreciate the work our nhs does.       maybe not.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:38:31 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 12:27:59 AM by popcorn1

No stop muslims coming to Britain and SHUT THE GATES TO BRITAIN..
teach our kids to be doctors and nurses and stop bringing in foreigners to do these jobs because they work on the cheap..
WE NEED TO TEACH OUR OWN KIDS TO DO THESE JOBS..
when i walk around Britain i feel like i am in a muslim country like pakistan or Iraq  not Britain..
 RATHER HAVE A JEW THAN A MUSLIM IN MY COUNTRY YES MY COUNTRY NOT SO GREAT BRITAIN ANY MORE
MY FAMILY GO BACK CENTURIES LIVING IN BRITAIN ..SO I HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN YOU BECAUSE MY FAMILY BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND I MEAN BUILT IT WE ARE BUILDERS  Grin Grin
SO FOR YOU TO SAY GET RID OF THE JEWS GET RID OF MUSLIMS THEY ARE A CANCER ON THIS PLANET Grin

plus if those jews with curly locks don.t start behaving then they need to be shunned as well
all religion needs to go its all bullshit

most British people who have lived here for centuries we are sick of religion we had catholic and protestants battling each other for centuries we have had enough we are now in the 21st century and  we know religion is all bullshit
now muslims are spreading like no tomorrow
so we don.t want extreme religion any more not in Britain..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: