Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1% Player Edge games The Golden Egg - Sponsored By WorldAidCoin  (Read 3308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:04:07 AM

I like these ideas a lot. Sign up has always been a problem on the egg game. Will it be done?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiningBattalion (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:12:50 PM

Hi that is fixed thanks for the heads up! What suggestions? Always open ears.

I will list up a few things i would like to see changed. It is up to you ofc if you will do so.

1) First of all the site really needs a "Sign Up" button somewhere visible. Right now it seems the only way is to manually type /rules behind the url. This makes getting new users borderline impossible.

2) The game really needs a easy to follow guide on the site. Something simple to follow that shows the users how to benefit the most from placing the eggs and how the movements work in the game. Im sure many new players get turned away if they don't understand how it works. So making it visible after a new user enters the site would be recommended.

3) Would be nice if the promotions would be shown on the website when the link is clicked.

4) Would be nice to have a contact link, button or form after you log into the game. Right now it only seems to be there before you log in.

5) When opening a certain "Egg" to play. It would be nice to swap between tables without going "back" first. So a back and forward button that allows you to switch between tables would be nice. Or maybe a small list that is present on the side of the table (showing other tables in the room) could also work. makes playing much easier

6) For the "Lucky Machine" it would be nice to see a "payout table" or possible results. Just makes it feel more complete.

----

7) Maybe add an option to swap eggs for others ? Like party to bronze or gold automatically etc. Should be doable since the math is simple.

8 ) Not sure if it is possible. But maybe something like direct deposit option where btc is turned into eggs without coinpayments ? (but i guess it is ok as it is also)

This sounds like a lot of work but i feel these steps would greatly increase enjoyment for the player. If i get more ideas ill be sure to let you know

Thanks very much for this. Our Dev team is away but we will look at some of these next week.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

Thanks very much for this. Our Dev team is away but we will look at some of these next week.

My pleasure. The game looks fun and i hope it will become even better once more users find it. Besides it seems to be the cornerstone of WAC for now, so i hope all goes well on all fronts.
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:29:27 PM

Thank you! We have a signature campaign starting soon Smiley
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:52:11 AM

Each vote on cryptsy we will give you a party egg.

If you want to buy cryptsy points and do lots of votes wew ill give you eggs at 10% less than the value of the cryptsy points. Earn money by clicking!
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:04:24 PM

Isn't this like a ponzi based game? because you are using your referrals to earn and push your eggs to the first spot.
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:14:24 PM

Isn't this like a ponzi based game? because you are using your referrals to earn and push your eggs to the first spot.
Ponzi by having a referral system? Not really. its a game of chance and if you have lots of people using your referral links you get helped out in the game.

Ponzi is like taking money for nothing and paying out money based on how many other people they get to join the scam. Its not really like that.
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:33:26 PM

Ponzi by having a referral system? Not really. its a game of chance and if you have lots of people using your referral links you get helped out in the game.

Ponzi is like taking money for nothing and paying out money based on how many other people they get to join the scam. Its not really like that.

Hmmm ok, still not convinced though but thank you for reply.
MiningBattalion (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:18:20 PM

No problem. But if your still not convinced it would be good to hear why you think specifically why it is 'ponzi' as this is not really a nice reputation and we could try explain the details a little more, based on your understanding.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:11:17 AM

hey guys am I the only one who is having this problem , every time I try to open the game with Firefox my internet froze
my whole connection lag when I try to open the game , even other tabs stop getting connection
I want to try Chrome but my password is saved on firefox and I forgot it  Grin anyone has the same issue ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: