Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: country-bitcoin and global-bitcoin  (Read 1463 times)
PAPASO (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 10:34:54 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2012, 12:24:47 PM by PAPASO

If you are a seller and accept Bitcoin, you had to check the bitcoin/usd rate , then tell your
clients how many bitcoin it worth。If the btc price is rise, you had to low the quantity. If the btc
price is low, you had to raise the quantity. If the btc price is very extremely volatile, you will stop
to accept. It reveal clearly BTC depend on International Monetary System。Sames like gold need
usd dollar.

So, if btc prices jumped up as people imagine,from usd10 to usd1000. so many shop will find it
is difficult to accept btc in the trade. btc, in this world, people hope to instead USD system。But
it suddenly find himself cannot live without usd system.

One day i talked with a philosopher about btc, he doesnot know matter about it.But he told me if
you want to end the usd system, you had to create a country-bitcoin.

What is country-bitcoin?

country-bitcoin is a bitcoin only regional circulation in IPV6。America-bitcoin Japan-bitcoin China-bitcoin
Franch-bitcoin ,if they like. If a chinese want to send his china-bitcoin to an american, it is cannot,boze
the ipv6, he had to use a web-wallet like www.chinablockchain.info . American people only can see his
china-bitcoin in it, but can not send it back to us. sames like he save RMB in china bank(chinablockchain.info )
people use it in his country. If he want to send you a foreign BITCOIN , he had to use foreign smtp server.

Why fixed bitcoin in a country?

1. If bitcoin want to instead International Monetary System, he must broke his prices are American dollars.
2. If bitcoin want to people to use it, its price cannot extremely volatile.
3. If bitcoin want company,bank,fund, financial institution to save it, it must accept first by the government.
must eliminate risks of 51%. Country-bitcoin in IPV6 make government think they are safe.
4. If the third war begin, the internet cable cut by the war. each country can easy use country-bitcoin.
do not worry about global-bitcoin can not use in a local area network.
5. The most important is when America-bitcoin  japan-bitcoin is  established。 BTC-RATE start in this world.
6. Trade Protectionism make country-bitcoin is the best coin in world trade.
7. Country-bitcoin can tell people actual economic situation of the country truely

What is btc-rate?

Btc-rate is not a btc/usd, BTC-RATE between the two countries。the real  money ,the real rate. GREEK-BITCOIN
Prices dropped boze economy is in recession。America-bitcoin rise boze economic recovery。Trader trade them
like trade USD/JPY. Trader trade US-BTC vs JAPAN-BTC. They will like to trade it boze it is the real rate.
People talk them, do not talk how much is a btc/usd.They talk them like 1 america-bitcoin value how many China-bitcoin.

Euro-zone people do not worry about their money after break up, boze they can see GERMANY-BITCOIN vs FRENCH-BITCOIN
rate before break up. They will know their real money.

USA-BTC
JAPAN-BTC
CHINA-BTC
GERMANY-BTC
FRANCH-BTC
ITALY-BTC
UK-BTC
CANADA-BTC
AUSTRALIA-BTC
INDIA-BTC
RUSSIA-BTC

I holp it can start on github. and i holp to see the new Monetary System is start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maomao

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Not only FUD :)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 10:40:47 AM

Grin

quarkchain.io
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 11:24:50 AM

Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 11:58:39 AM

This is an excellent idea.

I have a even better one, lets just stick with Fiat.  Grin

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:28:24 PM

LOL, seriously?

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 06:43:53 PM

Strangely enough, I was thinking about just what your friend said.

Many people are nationalists. They are gung ho for their country and everything created around that concept.

I could easily see the scenario where I may be out talking about Bitcoin and some meat head speaking up and saying to everyone and to myself "Here in America, we use DOLLARS"...uhh...derr...

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 07:27:19 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2012, 07:37:31 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Strangely enough, I was thinking about just what your friend said.

Many people are nationalists. They are gung ho for their country and everything created around that concept.

I could easily see the scenario where I may be out talking about Bitcoin and some meat head speaking up and saying to everyone and to myself "Here in America, we use DOLLARS"...uhh...derr...

I would love to have someone say that.  I would ask him to show me one of these "US Dollars" and then point out the bill he pulls out of his wallet is a Federal Reserve Note.  A banknote issued by the private cartel of banks known as the Federal Reserve (which is a government entity just about as much as Federal Express is).  The US treasury has no control over the issuance of Federal Reserve Notes which are and always have been the private property of the Federal Reserve.

The last time the US has a "US Dollar" (meaning money issued by government) was 1928.

On edit: I guess I should have said 1928 was the last time all the US currency was issued by the government.   As late as 1963 silver certs were issued alongside federal reserve notes (if you find one today it can no longer be redeemed for silver that stopped in 1968).

While the administration of the supply of US Notes was under the control of the federal reserve banking system each dollar was redeemable for 1 dollars worth of gold held in US Treasury accounts.  

After 1928 the only difference between Federal Reserve Note and Disney Dollars is that the former is issued by a corporation who had the political will and influence to have to codified as legal tender and that later hasn't (yet).    If tomorrow the Disney corporation were to get their private money codified as legal tender it could serve equally well as "the" US dollar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: