Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1526 times)
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:32:27 PM

The bot doesn't work don't buy waste of time. Wasted my time with your so called bot.  Angry
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:55:42 PM

The bot doesn't work don't buy waste of time. Wasted my time with your so called bot.  Angry

Sorry man, i'll check the source code.. ( I'm working on version V1.2 )
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:34:21 PM

The bot doesn't work don't buy waste of time. Wasted my time with your so called bot.  Angry

Well the dude you gave the vouch copy, Nobitcoin, already gave its judgement Roll Eyes and its negative. Probably you're selling shit Grin anyways we'll be looking forward for that v1.2. In the meantime, please lock this thread since the "bot" you are selling wasn't working (as expected)

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:45:59 PM

The bot doesn't work don't buy waste of time. Wasted my time with your so called bot.  Angry

Well the dude you gave the vouch copy, Nobitcoin, already gave its judgement Roll Eyes and its negative. Probably you're selling shit Grin anyways we'll be looking forward for that v1.2. In the meantime, please lock this thread since the "bot" you are selling wasn't working (as expected)

i deleted the link and price... But ok,i'll lock this.
And yes,it doesn't work .. i don't know why but i'm checked the source code and find one problem so please wait for version 1.2.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: