Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-e.com is a scam  (Read 12162 times)
zajebancija (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:47:02 AM

Hello everyone,

www.btc-e.com are thieves

I would like to warn you all that btc-e bans without legit reason and then because of the ban (which is set to forever) you cannot post in chat boc on the webpage, but you also CANNOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY OR COINS! So basically, if someone denies withdrawals of funds for eternity, they actually stole that!
I can still log-in to my account, I can even set orders, but I cannot withdraw my funds.
When I contacted support, they just keep repeating they banned my account because they think I posted links in chatbox  on  the webpage that led to some virus. Although I said I dont know anything about any virus, they didn't tell me exactly what was that link that I suposingly sent in the chat(even if I did send something, like a link, it was as a response to someone elses post). Anyway, if we assume that I really did post something in that chat box, I didnt do it with intention but am willing to accept I cannot post in it anymore, but I cannot accept that I cannot make a withdrawal, 'cause then that is stealing done by btc-e.
Considering they haven't answered to my ticket in over 7 days, does anyone know what could I do and to whom and how to report this crime?
I emphasize thay I have US Dollars, bitcoins and litecoins on my account and that they deny withdrawal of anything. I cannot withdraw MY funds... ever! Stealing btc-e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:54:26 AM

Chat bans did not used to have any effect on the rest of your account, and I find it really hard to believe that has changed.
Can anyone else confirm this is real?

zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:16:58 AM

Chat bans did not used to have any effect on the rest of your account, and I find it really hard to believe that has changed.
Can anyone else confirm this is real?
Here are the screenshots:
http://imgsnap.com/image/DY1
http://imgsnap.com/image/DY2
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYA
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYS
And watch this!!:
http://bittrust.org/btc-e
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:59:43 AM

That does look bad, sorry to see; I hope you somehow get them to answer.
Have you posted in their main thread (at this forum), the btc-e admin used to frequently respond there (the thread is/was in the 'services' section?)

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:26:01 AM

Wow.
I will straight stop trading at btc-e after having read this.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:31:32 AM

Update.
I got an answer (after 8 days and a big new ticket about me warning them I will take legal actions).
So 19 days after the initial ticket they just make up stuff as they go and this is the latest:
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYa

In case you don't know russian use google translate as I did! I mean that is also retarded, they have a full english system and site and they answer me in cyrilic??

@BitHappy no, but am I supose to seek support outside of their support system? That just shows how bad they are

I will post updates

Edit: since that is a screenshot here is google translate of that russian cyrilic:
Good day , we received complaints from users who are affected by your post in a chat, they had stolen money , we investigate until we inspect your account will be blocked for withdrawal
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:24:53 AM

Hey,

in order to get your funds out, it might be worth a shot to create a btc-e code for the coins. I'd offer my help with that, or if you don't trust me, better ask a more trusted member or a friend.

Then, try sending over the code via private message and I/he will send the coins to an address you control which is not on that exchange.

.edit: my name and address are public, which might help establishing some trust.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:23:13 PM

I can't access withdrawal page at all, so I can't opt for btce code or anything else, get it?
They do this to let's say 1000 people, maybe the ones that don't log in that often, they make up a reason to ban and then count on human lazyness so you give up. Basically, they use your funds cause they know you can't withdraw them. It is a 'perfect crime', no 'body' no 'murder'... but they count on lazy people, I will take all legal actions to try get my funds (I have a lot of funds, like 2 year income)
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:01:13 PM

Oh, that's annoying.

I just wonder how you're going to achieve this, because afaik nobody knows how to physically reach out to them.
Hope you get your funds back. Malware or not, intentionally or not. No exchange should hold users' coins hostage.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:10:44 PM

Better work with cryptsy.com that they have a known location...
I also didn't like the hidden fees of btc-e and the unknown location...
 Grin

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:25:09 AM

Hello everyone,

www.btc-e.com are thieves

I would like to warn you all that btc-e bans without legit reason and then because of the ban (which is set to forever) you cannot post in chat boc on the webpage, but you also CANNOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY OR COINS! So basically, if someone denies withdrawals of funds for eternity, they actually stole that!
I can still log-in to my account, I can even set orders, but I cannot withdraw my funds.
When I contacted support, they just keep repeating they banned my account because they think I posted links in chatbox  on  the webpage that led to some virus. Although I said I dont know anything about any virus, they didn't tell me exactly what was that link that I suposingly sent in the chat(even if I did send something, like a link, it was as a response to someone elses post). Anyway, if we assume that I really did post something in that chat box, I didnt do it with intention but am willing to accept I cannot post in it anymore, but I cannot accept that I cannot make a withdrawal, 'cause then that is stealing done by btc-e.
Considering they haven't answered to my ticket in over 7 days, does anyone know what could I do and to whom and how to report this crime?
I emphasize thay I have US Dollars, bitcoins and litecoins on my account and that they deny withdrawal of anything. I cannot withdraw MY funds... ever! Stealing btc-e

yes, has same thing
I have been with them years too

they have many scam mods, not just unscrupulous but downright criminals. main one was koolio but he is long gone now
paul is a nice guy, if anyone knows if he's a member here let me know

as had same thing, luckily only have some namecoins on there, but is principle
couple months back was trlling having a laugh in the 'trollbox' famous for trolling it is
mod was on period it seems and got not 1 hour ban, but 6 months!

same as you opened support tickets etc.

well it will hurt them more if we open threads every day and cover google with their thefts
I mean I can actually wait 6 months it's no big deal, like watching paint dry over there, as long as I get my coins or will report them to authorities in whatever country theyre in

dont waste money on legal threat, just flag them up to powers that be

too many loose cannon exchanges out there. cryptsy are even worse

we really need some better people running exchanges it's too wild west

let us know if you get sorted

nb: yes, I got accused of the malware thing too which is utter crap. there is trollboxarchive.com btw to prove your case to them
I told them this but you never hear back from second support ticket

bottomline these aren't people to trust. keep the bare mimimum on exchnage and keep out trollbox is moral of story
but yes, get coins back

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:19:11 PM

Don't waste money on legal threat? I have a LOT of money there dude! I will spend another couple of thousand of USD/altcoins to get a good lawyer and if that doesn't work I will f***ing hire hackers to DDoS the stealing retards!!

They stole couple of nmc from you, they did the same thing to thousands of users = a lot of nmc/nvc/ltc/btc = a lot of money. The problem here is I didn't have 'couple of coins/dollars' ... I need EVERYONE who had their coins stolen by btc-e.com in this way to raise their voice!!
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:24:46 PM

This is not a new at all.
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:59:28 PM

This is not a new at all.
What do you mean?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:33:21 AM

Update.
I got an answer (after 8 days and a big new ticket about me warning them I will take legal actions).
So 19 days after the initial ticket they just make up stuff as they go and this is the latest:
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYa

In case you don't know russian use google translate as I did! I mean that is also retarded, they have a full english system and site and they answer me in cyrilic??

@BitHappy no, but am I supose to seek support outside of their support system? That just shows how bad they are

I will post updates

Edit: since that is a screenshot here is google translate of that russian cyrilic:
Good day , we received complaints from users who are affected by your post in a chat, they had stolen money , we investigate until we inspect your account will be blocked for withdrawal

The thread I suggested gets the direct attention of the admin (or it used to), and you "magically" get your money back, if your lucky.

zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:49:15 PM

The thread I suggested gets the direct attention of the admin (or it used to), and you "magically" get your money back, if your lucky.
Can you please find that thread for me? I want to post there so everyone knows

Update
http://imgsnap.com/image/DSQ
They are going full retard mode on me... can you believe this? It is like talking to a retard child... nice tactics
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:17:42 PM

Update:

http://imgsnap.com/image/DS0
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:53:48 AM

Well they gave in!

http://imgsnap.com/image/DP7

They finally removed the ban!!
But they still wrote that this is my last warning?? I am so done with them, it took me a whole month to get them to unban me and all that after 26 ticket replies and threat with lawsuit and hiring a lawyer. IF I didn't do it.. they would hold my money forever...
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:52:26 PM

Well they gave in!

http://imgsnap.com/image/DP7

They finally removed the ban!!
But they still wrote that this is my last warning?? I am so done with them, it took me a whole month to get them to unban me and all that after 26 ticket replies and threat with lawsuit and hiring a lawyer. IF I didn't do it.. they would hold my money forever...

ditto, this morning
it was about 600 namecoins for me, which is not much now, but is principle
but they will go back up, in time

I did a couple of support tickets, i got one word broken english back each time

so eventually unlocked, and they just said, yes, but don't post viral links

lol
I never did, i told them to check trollboxarchive.com

don't forget all chats there are archived so you have further proof

I also sent them this link to show them we are not messing around
so maybe we helped each other!  Wink

either way
I will not use them again

now I just have to sort out cryptsy scammers!

I am very long in tooth and been in this game years, I don't hold much coin on exchanges but you have to hold some!

I actually think btce are far more trustworthy than cryptsy even though they are secretive, they are VERY suspicious of scammers and hackers.
plus they have been unlucky with corrupt mods and rely on their english as seems people behind scene only speak russian

now! seen from scam section seems allcoin.com are scamming!

does it ever end lol

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:53:40 PM

Lol I think we did help each other.
And I agree on the rest of your conclusions, btce is scared of hackers and scammers and that is why they react this way, 'blowing the horn' on innocent customers.
I will keep 10-20% of my coins on btce.. I can afford to lose that much if they ever do this again.

Case closed Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: