Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 5 BTC loan to get repaid in 24 months  (Read 1204 times)
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:53:23 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 11:28:53 AM by maikelblogo

Hello

I need to apply for a 8 BTC loan to get repaid in 24 months by monthly repayment. With a 45% interest rating. The purpose is to repay all loans descripted as bellow

I have repaid some loans in the following lending plataforms

Almost 0.9 Repaid BTC in BTCpop

Almost 6 BTC Repaid in BLC (now Loanbase)- 0.85 Active

4.94 BTC Repaid in BTCJam -3.8 BTC Active

2 BTC Active in BitBond

Total Repaid Loans in all Bitcoin Loan Plataforms: Almost 11.9 BTC

Total Active Loans in all Bitcoin Loan Plataforms:  6.65 BTC

You can check all my profiles from BTCJam, Loanbase, BTCPop and Bitbond. I have good references and i do not like to overdue. Sometimes i have even repaid from my own purse.

Any interested please PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:05:50 AM

You can check all my profiles from BTCJam, Loanbase, BTCPop and Bitbond. I have good references and i do not like to overdue.

Despite currently having 5btc outstanding on BTCJam and god knows how much on the others, here are your good references.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:01:57 PM

Almost 6 BTC Repaid in BLC (now Loanbase)- 0.85 Active

4.94 BTC Repaid in BTCJam -3.8 BTC Active

2 BTC Active in BitBond

Total Active Loans in all Bitcoin Loan Plataforms:  6.65 BTC
Thank you for disclosing your existing loans that you have outstanding on the lending platforms.

I have seen few instances when users were able to find lenders to provide such large amounts of no collateral loans, perhaps even no instances.

It always flabbergasted me how users are able to secure such large amounts of loans on P2P lending sites
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:36:37 PM

You can check all my profiles from BTCJam, Loanbase, BTCPop and Bitbond. I have good references and i do not like to overdue.

Despite currently having 5btc outstanding on BTCJam and god knows how much on the others, here are your good references.   Roll Eyes

Good References?

I have no relationship with these scamers (i had it untill they trapped around). One of these i have invest in and untill today i have note receive any satoshi from him

So, still you believing i'm that scamer one even if you have seen i have that records on my back? So sad to know...
maikelblogo (OP)
Legendary

Mayuyacoin promoter.

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:28:30 AM

Topic Locked.

I have other request in BTCPop. You can invest if you want.

And @Vod Please don't bully me and tell other people i'm a scamer, because i have enough trolling by receiving a negative qualificative here in this forum...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: