Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >> Vortex20000's Hacking Lessons & Setups <> Botnets <> Malware <> Crypting <<  (Read 1114 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:55:49 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 01:13:36 AM by Vortex20000

I understand the pricing is a bit high, but it's market price in the semi-deepweb.

My qualifications/achievements in this area:

• 5k mixed geolocation IRC botnet, capable of hitting off DDoS-mitigated servers below <50gbps mitigation
  • Lifetime licenses to a handful of RATs and crypters
  • Over $500 earned in the last month from a handful of gigs related to hacking

Aiight, so I've gotten into the darker, blackhat/greyhat world of hacking, botnets, and plain ole' social engineering victims.

Here's what I'm offering:

Package A - 0.5BTC:

• Basic introduction to hacking - terms & definitions, types of malware, etc
  • Introduction to crypters and orebfuscation, lessons how to make malware undetectable and how to detect such undetectable malware
  • Basic tutorial on how to spread to Steam gamers, steal inventories, etc
  • Ozone RAT (Remote Administration Tool) lifetime license and setup
  • Introduction to Jabber and the XMPP protocol
  • Introduction to botnets and bruteforcing, both HTTP and IRC-based
  • Full lifetime Skype support

Package B - 1BTC

• Everything in Package A
  • Private (invite-only) modded software to scan and brute (heavily modded LRAB)
  • Full botnet setup with scanning server - guaranteed able to hit home connections off within 24 hours of setup
  • Free maintenance for a month, including IRC setup, operlines, etc

Package C - 2BTC

• Everything in Package B
  • My private method on how to spread to Minecrafters
  • Lifetime license of Debug Cracker
  • Free Java work done by me, required to spread to Minecrafters
  • Free webhosting for your files, 1gbps transfer ensures none of your scanned bots are lost due to slow connections, unlimited bandwidth per month

Package D - 1BTC

• Standalone botnet setup
  • IRC setup
  • Botnet configuration, cross-compilation, and distribution
  • Scanning server and private software to scan and brute
  • Refund if you don't pull at least 1000 bots onto the net within 7 days
  • Refund if 1000 bots cannot hit off a Tier 2 home connection or home-hosted gameserver
  • Full Skype support

HMU via PM or Skype @ brokenvessel_ to purchase.

Escrow accepted, but for Package B and above I need 50% upfront as the scanning servers are expensive.

Why would you want to know how to hack? Well, for one, if you're a major Bitcoin holder (say, 10+ BTC) you can afford some of the market's cheapest exploit kits, software packages which allow customers to remotely infect users by having them visit a page. Could be incredibly useful if you have a high-value target.

Maybe you've found someone you don't like and you want them off the internet permanently (or at least til they change their IP)? Roll Eyes

At the very least, learn how to take protective measures so none of this can happen to you. Learn how Skype resolvers work, what iploggers are, how to determine if you've been infected and how to remove such infections (Package A covers this).

Post any questions below.

P.S. I do not encourage users to perform any illegal activities on non-opt-in users. Any such activities are your sole responsibility and I take no legal responsibility. If you do do any such activities, don't tell me please. The less I know the less I can tell.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:54:55 AM

Bump Smiley

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:30:35 AM

Just as an FYI, most of this stuff sounds very illegal to me.

Although it is possible, I doubt that many people will be willing to spend that kind of money to learn about these kinds of things "for educational purposes"

Just sayin....
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 05:34:54 AM

Just as an FYI, most of this stuff sounds very illegal to me.

Although it is possible, I doubt that many people will be willing to spend that kind of money to learn about these kinds of things "for educational purposes"

Just sayin....

Disclaimer. I don't and will not help you in targeting a specific person, but I will teach you how to do it. Yeah, some of this stuff is legal only when used on your own networks or computers at best.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:55:04 AM

Bump!

3 hours of scanning

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:46:20 AM

Bump!

3 hours of scanning
What is this all about? Quickseller claim that it is an illegal stuff do you have anything contrary to say about that?
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 09:51:58 AM

Bump!

3 hours of scanning
What is this all about? Quickseller claim that it is an illegal stuff do you have anything contrary to say about that?

This? It's an IRC DDoS botnet.

You may have seen a few of my posts in the Investor-based games section where I take down ponzis with this.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:57:37 AM

Bump!

3 hours of scanning

This? It's an IRC DDoS botnet.

You may have seen a few of my posts in the Investor-based games section where I take down ponzis with this.
Great, if you actually use this in a positive ways by pulling down scammers and ponzis website then you are actually helping the community.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:06:40 AM

If your such a great hacker cant you hack yourself more Bitcoins or is this a plan to infect your customers with Trojans in order to strengthen your botnet.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 12:01:22 PM

You're such a great hacker, yet you use a service such as Skype with several big security holes?
I dunno, I feel like there's something shady about the things you are doing.
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:23:38 PM

You're such a great hacker, yet you use a service such as Skype with several big security holes?

Skype is still ok to communicate and is widely used.

Just be sure you don't send sensitive information.

About Vortex's "shadiness" I can vouch for him.

He's a cool guy. Very knowledgeable and very easy to talk with.

I always sent btc first with him and he never disappointed... and he never hacked me (did you?  Grin)

His tools and lessons can be used for bad or for good like anything else.

It's your choice not his.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:09:15 PM

Ya got me there, but the number of customers who use Skype simply makes it unfeasible to ignore the userbase.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:05:48 PM

Somewhat sensitive information (such as your IP) is sent automatically when Skype is opened. When teaching people how to DDoS, I don't think revealing your IP would be the best course of action.

Ya got me there, but the number of customers who use Skype simply makes it unfeasible to ignore the userbase.
Fair point, though you should at least look into using a proxy with Skype if you aren't already. You can reveal an IP from Singapore right now from your Skype name.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:42:21 PM

Somewhat sensitive information (such as your IP) is sent automatically when Skype is opened. When teaching people how to DDoS, I don't think revealing your IP would be the best course of action.

Fair point, though you should at least look into using a proxy with Skype if you aren't already. You can reveal an IP from Singapore right now from your Skype name.

I've never been DDoSed seriously before, and I don't consider it a big enough risk to warrant the hassle. I think a kid tried using LOIC on me once...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: