Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are standards so poor in the mainstream?  (Read 842 times)
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:15:07 PM

The mainstream gets the majority bulk of resources pumped into it from humanity yet when you need high standards in whatever area of life you rarely get it from the mainstream, how would you explain why this is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:19:28 PM

The mainstream gets the majority bulk of resources pumped into it from humanity yet when you need high standards in whatever area of life you rarely get it from the mainstream, how would you explain why this is?

wow, I would like to think about this one. Could you please define a little bit more how you understand the word "mainstream", in which context, maybe a concrete example. thank you. I am looking forward to it Smiley.

however I am not sure that the majority bulk of resources... that's highly subjective.

your ibm Cheesy.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:24:17 PM

Are you talking about the mainstream media?
What is the context?
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:37:51 PM

Are you talking about the mainstream media?
What is the context?

Not necessarily the mainstream media but that can be an example sure.... if you want decent information you usually dont go to the mainstream media despite it being the best funded.

I mean main stream just as in the herd, the bulk, the majority.  Why is all the best stuff is usually not in the main stream.

Public services would be an example but i didnt want to say that. Im not trying to make a case for central planning the whole of society here either just dont understand fully.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:41:21 PM

wow, I would like to think about this one. Could you please define a little bit more how you understand the word "mainstream", in which context, maybe a concrete example. thank you. I am looking forward to it Smiley.

however I am not sure that the majority bulk of resources... that's highly subjective.

your ibm Cheesy.

I reckon the main stream/the herd etc do get the majority bulk of resources dont they? im counting humans and human thought as a resource also.

Look what happens when an individual stands up to the herd, usually get stomped on.  Obviously currenlty we have the rich elites but its just a matter of 100 years until they get stomped for the most part no?
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:51:36 PM

I would like to add the word: waste to the discussion. what is waste?

is it Joseph Schumpeter that tried to "patent" ghoulism?

Ghouls are ravenous cannibals who can regenerate their wounds by eating the flesh of fallen warriors.

it's close to fetal blood injection...
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:34:25 PM

waste is fighting: love, death and the IRS (one is a joke Cheesy).
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 02:26:46 AM

Please refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQepXUhJ98

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

Haha that video was excellently delivered will be using that to link people in future thanks!.

I do hate to think its all one big conspiracy, the reason being is the herd still gets life improvements as we evolve? if the rich elite had their way we'd all be slaves with zero freedom?  I'm looking for other contributing factors as to why the main stream system doesn't provide the best.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:25:05 AM

Because propaganda is legal?

Mainstream Media Touting "Unconfirmed Reports" Russia Just Accidentally Bombed Iran

Proof please? CNN claims Russian missiles crashed in Iran, Moscow refutes, US can’t confirm

"A CNN report, claiming that several Russian cruise missiles targeting Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) positions in Syria actually landed in Iran, has been refuted by the Russian Defense Ministry, while the US State Department say they can’t confirm.

The American broadcaster cited two unnamed US officials, who said that four Russian missiles had crashed somewhere in Iran after being launched from vessels in the Caspian Sea. The report suggested that “some buildings were damaged and civilians may have been hurt.”

This triggered a quick reaction from the Russian Defense Ministry, with spokesman Igor Konashenkov saying that all the missiles had hit their targets on Wednesday. “Unlike CNN, we don’t distribute information citing anonymous sources, but show the very missile launches and the way they hit their targets almost in real time,” Konashenkov said. The spokesman pointed out that the strike targets are being photographed before and after being hit, while Russian drones are monitoring the situation from Syrian skies 24/7...."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:54:05 AM

Haha that video was excellently delivered will be using that to link people in future thanks!.

I do hate to think its all one big conspiracy, the reason being is the herd still gets life improvements as we evolve? if the rich elite had their way we'd all be slaves with zero freedom?  I'm looking for other contributing factors as to why the main stream system doesn't provide the best.

George Carlin is right. But he isn't complete. He left out the answers of what to do... at least in a direct manner. In fact, the fact that he could be on stage as popular as he became was that he used the main stream system to be the way he was, the exact system he was speaking against.

The people in the crowd laughed. They enjoyed Carlin's ironic humor. The were sort of like the people of Dresden, Germany, just before the bombing of Dresden in WWII. These people engaged in the attitude of, "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may die." And on the morrow they did die.

Basically, in America, Britain, Canada, Australia, and other of the free countries, the reason standards are going lower is that people are looking to government for the answers to their questions and problems, rather than looking to themselves. When something goes wrong, the people take it to the government court rather than bringing their own court in the same courthouse building. Here's what I mean.

The courts are for everyone to use to make their case. The black robed ones aren't the only ones who have the authority. In a direct way, the 9th Amendment (and to a lesser extent the Preamble of the Constitution) allows anyone making a claim to not only bring his a claim, but to also bring in the rules of court. And his rules can state that the black robe can only referee the court, or the claimant will hold him in contempt.

Done correctly, the above works. But people can't do it correctly, because they think the judge is their king's direct representative. Who is their king? Obama, or whatever president is in power at the moment.

The truth of the matter is that all adult people are kings and queens. And until the people realize this and stand up as kings and queens, they are going to be treated as they designate themselves... as paupers. Claims in court - not complaints - are kings/queens disputing with other kings/queens, or with corporations which are the true paupers.

Here's one of the best videos that shows the way to do it - to stand up. You need to be a real MAN (or WOMAN). You need to KNOW that you are the one in authority YOUR court. Listen for the little place in the video where Karl reminds the judge that it is HIS (Karl's) court as he is the one bringing it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn96nj0jfw&index=10&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D. The people don't do this because they are too afraid to stand up as this video shows - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc11mJGre10.

Again, the answer is simple in its bottom line form. The answer is that the people are kings and queens in this land. But if the kings and queens look to government rather than standing up as kings and queens, they will be treated as they ask to be treated.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:35:28 AM

People are complacent. And they won't organize. If I want to sell millions of records all I need to do is invest enough to get it out there, have it played and advertised. Nothing sells like the illusion of success. If people think something is already a hit they go buy into it. No questions asked. They lack the skill of critical analysis.

I'm talking about media here but this theory applies to everything. I was talking to a guy who works at my grocery store. He makes minimum wage and can just barely pay his rent. I asked why he doesn't quit, if every employee quit and refused to work for low wages the store would be forced to pay more. His answer; store will just hire someone else who is willing to accept shit money.

People are omacent and they can't organize. Until they do something about it they deserve to suffer. Sorry, but no ones going to hand it to you, you have to fight
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:43:57 AM

Because propaganda is legal?

Mainstream Media Touting "Unconfirmed Reports" Russia Just Accidentally Bombed Iran

Proof please? CNN claims Russian missiles crashed in Iran, Moscow refutes, US can’t confirm

"A CNN report, claiming that several Russian cruise missiles targeting Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) positions in Syria actually landed in Iran, has been refuted by the Russian Defense Ministry, while the US State Department say they can’t confirm.

The American broadcaster cited two unnamed US officials, who said that four Russian missiles had crashed somewhere in Iran after being launched from vessels in the Caspian Sea. The report suggested that “some buildings were damaged and civilians may have been hurt.”

This triggered a quick reaction from the Russian Defense Ministry, with spokesman Igor Konashenkov saying that all the missiles had hit their targets on Wednesday. “Unlike CNN, we don’t distribute information citing anonymous sources, but show the very missile launches and the way they hit their targets almost in real time,” Konashenkov said. The spokesman pointed out that the strike targets are being photographed before and after being hit, while Russian drones are monitoring the situation from Syrian skies 24/7...."

going along with propaganda, mainstream media comes down to two things, mass appeal and ratings. substance doesnt matter all that much as long as youre getting viewers. take that snippet you had above for example: the "report" makes it sound like shits about to go down, that something went wrong with the missile strike and civilians were killed. shit like that is something i see way too often in the news, take the whole ebola scare for example, i cant remember seeing an actual, informational report on the subject the subject at all. the only things on the news pretty much were made to incite panic and make it seem like all your neighbors had ebola and the CDC were unable to do anything about the incoming ebola apocalypse. (exaggerated but you get the point)

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:14:49 PM

As the name suggests "MainStream" the term is self explanatory!Set of quality standards set by the less deserving folks makes it easier for those with fewer skills .However the people in this category have enough resources either hereditary or enough connections to out smart the skilled ones .There is nothing much we can do about it .
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 02:54:54 PM

Because people outside of the mainstream are forced to adapt with little resources which means they have to compensate by being skilled and efficient.
WhatTheGox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:39:09 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 09:07:55 AM by WhatTheGox

Because people outside of the mainstream are forced to adapt with little resources which means they have to compensate by being skilled and efficient.

Thats an interesting take on it and i think correct to a certain extent. thanks man.

So the main stream is undynamic? for some reason

I do hate to think its all one big conspiracy, the reason being is the herd still gets life improvements as we evolve? if the rich elite had their way we'd all be slaves with zero freedom?  I'm looking for other contributing factors as to why the main stream system doesn't provide the best.

George Carlin is right. But he isn't complete. He left out the answers of what to do... at least in a direct manner. In fact, the fact that he could be on stage as popular as he became was that he used the main stream system to be the way he was, the exact system he was speaking against.

The people in the crowd laughed. They enjoyed Carlin's ironic humor. The were sort of like the people of Dresden, Germany, just before the bombing of Dresden in WWII. These people engaged in the attitude of, "Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may die." And on the morrow they did die.

Basically, in America, Britain, Canada, Australia, and other of the free countries, the reason standards are going lower is that people are looking to government for the answers to their questions and problems, rather than looking to themselves. When something goes wrong, the people take it to the government court rather than bringing their own court in the same courthouse building. Here's what I mean.

The courts are for everyone to use to make their case. The black robed ones aren't the only ones who have the authority. In a direct way, the 9th Amendment (and to a lesser extent the Preamble of the Constitution) allows anyone making a claim to not only bring his a claim, but to also bring in the rules of court. And his rules can state that the black robe can only referee the court, or the claimant will hold him in contempt.

Done correctly, the above works. But people can't do it correctly, because they think the judge is their king's direct representative. Who is their king? Obama, or whatever president is in power at the moment.

The truth of the matter is that all adult people are kings and queens. And until the people realize this and stand up as kings and queens, they are going to be treated as they designate themselves... as paupers. Claims in court - not complaints - are kings/queens disputing with other kings/queens, or with corporations which are the true paupers.

Here's one of the best videos that shows the way to do it - to stand up. You need to be a real MAN (or WOMAN). You need to KNOW that you are the one in authority YOUR court. Listen for the little place in the video where Karl reminds the judge that it is HIS (Karl's) court as he is the one bringing it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn96nj0jfw&index=10&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D. The people don't do this because they are too afraid to stand up as this video shows - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc11mJGre10.

Again, the answer is simple in its bottom line form. The answer is that the people are kings and queens in this land. But if the kings and queens look to government rather than standing up as kings and queens, they will be treated as they ask to be treated.

Smiley

I believe that for sure, we fund the public sector it is our service.  I read twice and Im thinking through your points and vids ty:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: