Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:29:36 AM

If it is possible to update all the wallets, in my humble opinion, I would suggest a 10,000 block session in the future, where block reward is temporarily increased from 1 TX to 10 TX.

We could get the thread busy, with Developers coming back, if we are allowed to vote for this temporary phase in the future.

This bonus 10k block period will force members to stake, sell and buy Transfer coin. It will also create awareness and attract more members.

Of course, we have to allow the community to vote on this, and we need to give members at least 2 weeks advance notice before the BONUS BLOCKS begin.

Actually I like that idea.. high stake period would be awesome.. TX is an exceptionally under valued coin considering it's superior tech

I sent out a tweet to get some feedback, as I usually have a good response rate. https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/719685224565592064

Also If you use twitter help me spread the word. Below is a ling to the term #transfercoin that will bring up everything I have been tweeting lately.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23transfercoin&src=typd

I have also hired some help on spreading the word on different forums and social media platforms.

I appreciate any assistance I can get.  Grin

Thank You

wigitgetit

Lol a Trump fan  Smiley our politcal circus in Australia is bizzare but thankfully not as bad as the US, your elections seem to run for years. Keeps everyone distracted I suppose.

If a bonus block period was to come in people would need heaps of notice. like a good month or so run in to it.

TX takes a long while to mature. and I was staking 60-70 times a day and the with new wallet decided to resend it to myself to get all coins in one block,

That was 3 days ago and still now only getting 5 stakes a day..

The longer the run in time the more we could get out and spruke it as well. I would happily troll Yobit for a month  Smiley

If it is to hard to do with hard forking and so on required I am sure there are other ways to bring attention to the coin, I dont mind a quite time for next few months, I'm still 25k off my target, These prices are good to buy a few more every week  Wink

Wbb got away on me 8k short of my target. still bites me...

its all a matter of timing thoth ...

if there is going to be any major changes to anything in the code - there doesnt need to be a huge amount of noise made about it ... the noise just needs to be made about the results of those changes ...

as for wbb - well you saw that ages ago - and even introduced me to it ... so patience and a little luck ...

Wink ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:39:50 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 07:04:25 AM by GREEDYJOHN

I like the 3-D images used on Twitter by Nix-the-Narrative

if I was a whale with a lot of BTC, I would just pump this coin to 5 - 6 times its current price, so that we SUDDENLY have a market cap of over $400k. This change will be visible at coinmarketcap and will lay a foundation for future price growth.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:32:24 AM

We need to do something to get the pages rolling on this thread.

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:36:05 AM

all is red today ...ico wave
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I see alts have been taking a beating lately because of these ICO's. I hope people are investing wisely.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:29:58 AM

I see alts have been taking a beating lately because of these ICO's. I hope people are investing wisely.

I'm afraid that the reason the absence of many investors.
If it were otherwise, then they buy to TX Smiley
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:36:58 AM

yeah I threw a BTC at it, not a big fan of them releasing onto there own exchange, They are coin devs yeah not Exchange operators, it's just greedy wanting the big volume that will no doubt follow,

ICO website was down for ages, how are they going to manage with high trading Vol? 

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:53:19 PM

yeah I threw a BTC at it, not a big fan of them releasing onto there own exchange, They are coin devs yeah not Exchange operators, it's just greedy wanting the big volume that will no doubt follow,

ICO website was down for ages, how are they going to manage with high trading Vol? 

I am sure with there own exchange there will be some manipulation do bring in new funds. Kind of like a circle jerk until people get sucked in and spend BTC. usually people will come in and spend BTC and then end up propping up there own investment with more BTC. As we know that strategy fails 9 out of 10 times.

Never been a fan of these ICO's. Maybe they do something big, and that will be great if they do.  Wink

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:16:37 PM

i don't bought any waves (all my btc are on tx, bta and wbb ), just suscribe to signature compaign for some free waves.

after i return to tx signature
imsostaked

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:22:00 PM

Hello all I stumbled across this coin and thought it was a pretty awesome idea.   Essentially its a dash clone with additional features built on top and some changes to features.   It has all the prereqs  for mass adoption as a cybercurrency. 

I would like to get in on this and hope the community can answer some questions about some of the features for me   especially about the masternodes.

1)  I read in the posts that TX was changed to PoSV3,   could someone explain to me how this works, especially regarding a set block reward and not a yearly staking rate like in normal PoS?   Is it sort of like Clams or Bitbean?

2)  With setting up a masternode is the guide on the site accurate?   Do you need two separate wallets running or could you do it with two addresses on the same wallet? 

3)  Could someone explain how to set up a masternode on a dynamic ip address?

Thanks in advance!  Looking forwardto getting into this coin soon!   
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:19:53 PM

TX is very cheap comparing prices of coins with ANON.
10-15k perhaps as a more possible - at the beginning of course Smiley

Information from Jan.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:24:05 PM

Hello all I stumbled across this coin and thought it was a pretty awesome idea.   Essentially its a dash clone with additional features built on top and some changes to features.   It has all the prereqs  for mass adoption as a cybercurrency. 

I would like to get in on this and hope the community can answer some questions about some of the features for me   especially about the masternodes.

1)  I read in the posts that TX was changed to PoSV3,   could someone explain to me how this works, especially regarding a set block reward and not a yearly staking rate like in normal PoS?   Is it sort of like Clams or Bitbean?

2)  With setting up a masternode is the guide on the site accurate?   Do you need two separate wallets running or could you do it with two addresses on the same wallet? 

Thank You for coming by our thread. I hope that you will choose to join us. I am not the developer, but I am a community manager of sorts. Infernoman can explain this more technically. But below is the best I know for your questions.

Answer: I am not the technical person on this, but I can assist a little bit. Block reward of 1 TX is split between Staking and Masternodes. ~1440 coins per day.
You can calculate your masternode profit with the below example.

Currently we have 78 masternodes.

1440 coins created a day.
1440 / 2 because PoS and Masternodes are paid 0.5 each.
1440/2 = 720
720/78 = 9.23
So 9.23 TX. per day with a masternode.

Of course as the masternode count goes up, the rewards per masternode will decrease.   

Answer: Both of the guides are accurate. We have two great community members who wanted to contribute.

Lethax for Multiple Masternodes: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit#slide=id.p
    TheCryptoWorld Single Masternode: http://thecryptoworld.org/how-to-setup-your-masternode

Answer: This is what I understand. If you use your current IP address in the masternode setup, and the internet service provider changes your IP the networks should still recognize you masternode. Infernoman can elaborate better on this.

Also another thing. The more masternodes that are up and running the more secure the network is. Another thing to, is that when masternodes ear there rewards they can be staked at the same time in the same wallet, I don't believe another project with masternodes has this feature. Also, the more masternodes the more TX that is not exchanges, thus makes the coin hard to acquire, helping bring the price up and helping create demand.

I hope this information helps you make a decision.  Grin

wigitgetit
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:53:31 AM

I currently have 5 Masternodes running and have 30,000 TX staking. I love this coin.  ass soon as WBB increases I will sell my WBB bag and purchase a lot more TX.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:19:57 AM

Thank You for coming by our thread. I hope that you will choose to join us. I am not the developer, but I am a community manager of sorts. Infernoman can explain this more technically. But below is the best I know for your questions.

Answer: I am not the technical person on this, but I can assist a little bit. Block reward of 1 TX is split between Staking and Masternodes. ~1440 coins per day.
You can calculate your masternode profit with the below example.

Currently we have 78 masternodes.

1440 coins created a day.
1440 / 2 because PoS and Masternodes are paid 0.5 each.
1440/2 = 720
720/78 = 9.23
So 9.23 TX. per day with a masternode.

Of course as the masternode count goes up, the rewards per masternode will decrease.   

Answer: Both of the guides are accurate. We have two great community members who wanted to contribute.

Lethax for Multiple Masternodes: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit#slide=id.p
    TheCryptoWorld Single Masternode: http://thecryptoworld.org/how-to-setup-your-masternode

Answer: This is what I understand. If you use your current IP address in the masternode setup, and the internet service provider changes your IP the networks should still recognize you masternode. Infernoman can elaborate better on this.

Also another thing. The more masternodes that are up and running the more secure the network is. Another thing to, is that when masternodes ear there rewards they can be staked at the same time in the same wallet, I don't believe another project with masternodes has this feature. Also, the more masternodes the more TX that is not exchanges, thus makes the coin hard to acquire, helping bring the price up and helping create demand.

I hope this information helps you make a decision.  Grin

wigitgetit
This set up is perfect for times when Transfer coin becomes expensive.

When TX becomes expensive, everybody will compete for TX. Also, the POS reward system is better, because it forces you to support the network if you want to earn.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:45:47 AM

Do we have any fancy Sigs done up? I would have one, don't really care for campaigns.

avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:27:29 AM

yep, i broke off a piece of masternode to put into the ico.  gonna let the rest stake and other mn's repair itself. it's like the T1000 of the cryptos.  TX-1000.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:12:24 AM

Do we have any fancy Sigs done up? I would have one, don't really care for campaigns.

We don't have any. I tried to make some in the past but failed by epic proportions. If someone wants to make some for our project, I will pay a 1500 TX bounty.

I also wanted to share this.  The Transfercoin website has seen a a pretty good increase in rankings lately. Looks like more people are click through on twitter and other websites. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/transfercoin.io.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:34:20 PM

We don't have any. I tried to make some in the past but failed by epic proportions. If someone wants to make some for our project, I will pay a 1500 TX bounty.

I also wanted to share this.  The Transfercoin website has seen a a pretty good increase in rankings lately. Looks like more people are click through on twitter and other websites. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/transfercoin.io.

Good Job WigitGetIt I will chuck in 1500 TX as well, So 3k TX for some good sigs.

Quality is wanted though, the waves one is pretty impressive, An TX has plenty of features that can be added to it.

A full suite for multiple levels of membership is also highly desirable,

if someone can bring up the goods I will donate more to this pool.

chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:32:45 PM

Good Job WigitGetIt I will chuck in 1500 TX as well, So 3k TX for some good sigs.

Quality is wanted though, the waves one is pretty impressive, An TX has plenty of features that can be added to it.

I will put up 1000 TX for sigs.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:25:45 PM

I will put up 1000 TX for sigs.

Thank you for chipping in on this, really cool.  Cool

I have messaged a couple of people on bitcointalk about this and one person on twitter. I will pass on responses as I get them.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: