Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 06:33:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 06:45:15 AM by WigitGetIt

How can you get your hands on #Transfercoin?  Grin

Mine at the Multipool (sha256 & Scrypt Miners)
  http://infernopool.com/getting_started

Rent a Miner
  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/sha256
  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/scrypt

Trade $BTC for $TX
  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TX
  https://yobit.net/en/trade/TX/BTC

Join the #IRC and get tips from the TipBot and other community members
  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Transfercoin

We have a Twitter TipBot!!!

Example: !tip @CryptoCoining 10 @Transfer_dev
Actual Tweet: https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/667843289580597248

Commands:

@Transfer_dev !balance
@Transfer_dev !tip
@Transfer_dev !withdraw
@Transfer_dev !address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:05:50 PM

Trying to set up a masternode, getting an Error Error:could not allocate vin for collateralAddress. Did I miss a step or something?
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:23:58 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 08:40:47 PM by infernoman

Trying to set up a masternode, getting an Error Error:could not allocate vin for collateralAddress. Did I miss a step or something?

For anyone else that could be experiencing this issue, add mnconflock=0 to your transfer.conf file. I am speaking with elitemobb in private currently to make sure that I'm addressing the correct issue.

Today I will be releasing a client that will include the dns updates aswell as automatic backups. some changes for high cpu usage after an internet disconnection, and to make the masternode votes last 30 days instead of 8 hours.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:26:22 PM

Officially in the thread, I would like to thank you infernoman, for the recovery of my coins from the damaged wallet.dat.
Thanks, thanks, thanks ... Smiley
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:53:31 PM

Officially in the thread, I would like to thank you infernoman, for the recovery of my coins from the damaged wallet.dat.

No problem at all, I would also like to thank everyone for their continued support. Even through any issues we may run into.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 09:09:30 PM

No problem at all, I would also like to thank everyone for their continued support. Even through any issues we may run into.

Inferno is really an expert in saving the wallets...He has also did a MILESTONE for me in another coins!

Greetz
Meta
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:11:16 PM

Dev, my computer did reset and the next time I can not run my wallet.

Remove everything from AppData, I waited until it syncs, ive loaded wallet.dat, but still is a problem.

Hey gregofdoom. Theres a few possibilities of this error occurring. Usually it happens if youve run out of disk space or memory and the QT is having troubles writing to the database. Your "keypool" is a bunch of addresses that the QT keeps in memory every time it starts. Can you send me a bit more information about your system and check your available disk space for me?

Windows 10 64 Bit , C: 26GB free
I have a problem with cooling the processor (i7-6700k), does not revolve fan and overheated and there was a reboot.
Starting in administrator mode did not help.

Okay, it is possible that the wallet.dat has become corrupt, Do you have access to a linux system that you could try and load the old wallet.dat on or a backup of the wallet.dat?

What i'm going to do is add automatic wallet.dat backups. everytime the client is restarted. The wallet.dat backups will reside in %appdata%/transfer/backups so if there is ever anyone else with this issue. they have something they can roll back to. This doesnt mean your coins are lost. if you cant access the wallet.dat on windows. If you dont have access to linux. Send me a PM and i'll see what I can do for you
I have same issue.Wallet dat corrupt.never had this before.Looks like my 20k coins are gone Cry

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:56:32 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 12:37:42 AM by infernoman

Remove everything from AppData, I waited until it syncs, ive loaded wallet.dat, but still is a problem.

Hey gregofdoom. Theres a few possibilities of this error occurring. Usually it happens if youve run out of disk space or memory and the QT is having troubles writing to the database. Your "keypool" is a bunch of addresses that the QT keeps in memory every time it starts. Can you send me a bit more information about your system and check your available disk space for me?

I have a problem with cooling the processor (i7-6700k), does not revolve fan and overheated and there was a reboot.

Okay, it is possible that the wallet.dat has become corrupt, Do you have access to a linux system that you could try and load the old wallet.dat on or a backup of the wallet.dat?

What i'm going to do is add automatic wallet.dat backups. everytime the client is restarted. The wallet.dat backups will reside in %appdata%/transfer/backups so if there is ever anyone else with this issue. they have something they can roll back to. This doesnt mean your coins are lost. if you cant access the wallet.dat on windows. If you dont have access to linux. Send me a PM and i'll see what I can do for you
I have same issue.Wallet dat corrupt.never had this before.Looks like my 20k coins are gone Cry

If you would I can take a shot at recovering your wallet aswell. No fee will be charged at all. Just pm me a dropbox link and i'll see what i can do for you.

I'll also release the update for automatic backups shortly.

This is a note For everyone to backup your wallet.dat if you have not already

And if you Would like to update to the latest version which includes automatic updates. The link for windows is below. Linux will follow shortly after
https://www.dropbox.com/s/43eg5dwtt6vdxy5/transfer-1.2.1.1-61402-win32.rar?dl=0
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:24:16 AM

We need to add token creation on the TX Blockchain.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 11:42:21 AM

We need to add token creation on the TX Blockchain.

Can you point us to some information on this?
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:09:47 PM

If you would I can take a shot at recovering your wallet aswell. No fee will be charged at all. Just pm me a dropbox link and i'll see what i can do for you.

I'll also release the update for automatic backups shortly.

This is a note For everyone to backup your wallet.dat if you have not already

And if you Would like to update to the latest version which includes automatic updates. The link for windows is below. Linux will follow shortly after
https://www.dropbox.com/s/43eg5dwtt6vdxy5/transfer-1.2.1.1-61402-win32.rar?dl=0
I did backup my wallet dat.i had a few backups noone worked.i have hundreds of wallets synced on my PC.Been doing this awhile I have never had this problem before.I will shoot you a pm bro.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:50:30 AM

Big shout out to kingscrown for the write up on his blog.

NOVEMBER 2015 REPORT – BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BUY AND INVEST IN TO PROFIT BITCOIN

http://fuk.io/november-2015-report-best-cryptocurrency-to-buy-and-invest-in-to-profit-bitcoin/
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:43:19 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 08:55:43 PM by WigitGetIt

Mine at the Multipool (sha256 & Scrypt Miners)

Total TX Paid: 168987.15047363

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:08:40 AM

Hey everyone I looked into the Android wallet, and was able to confirm a lower price than the original(1.0 Btc). So if there are any tips towards getting this online it would be greatly appreciated.
I've already put about 0.75 btc toward the IOS wallet. So I hope to release that as soon as it is done. Colored coins and assets on the network, will be considered after some short work with another team. During the time I'll be doing this, I'll also be testing the transfercoin network. And all of the changes that have been made recently. This should give us an opportunity to enter a partnership with a reputable community.

https://chain.so/address/BTC/1TXdoNaTfWPYU4P2TbBgwMTnene8DuSbT
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:56:22 AM

Hey everyone I looked into the Android wallet, and was able to confirm a lower price than the original(1.0 Btc). So if there are any tips towards getting this online it would be greatly appreciated.
I've already put about 0.75 btc toward the IOS wallet. So I hope to release that as soon as it is done. Colored coins and assets on the network, will be considered after some short work with another team. During the time I'll be doing this, I'll also be testing the transfercoin network. And all of the changes that have been made recently. This should give us an opportunity to enter a partnership with a reputable community.

How much does Android wallet cost? What's happened to the old one?
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:07:32 AM

The android wallet needs to be updated to the current version. When a hard fork occurs, old clients need to be cut off so that they dont interfere with the new network.
I have not gotten a definite price yet. But i'm hoping this to be in the range of 0.1-0.25 bitcoin for an update. The original build was 1 btc.
ozboy2014

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:09:06 AM

The android wallet needs to be updated to the current version. When a hard fork occurs, old clients need to be cut off so that they dont interfere with the new network.
I have not gotten a definite price yet. But i'm hoping this to be in the range of 0.1-0.25 bitcoin for an update. The original build was 1 btc.

What's that in TX?
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:14:51 AM

What's that in TX?

11,123-27,808 TX at 899 sats.

An update for the past few days. I have been working on what I can, and fixing some of the rpc commands and updating the GUI. During these updates I found an issue with the bitcoin core, and something that also affects us. With my limited knowledge I was unable to make the changes myself. But i was able to do extensive enough testing. that the issue has been labelled and is being looked at from what I can tell. I've left the link for that below.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/7108
ozboy2014

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:18:00 AM

I will donate 10k TX. Who else is willing to chip in?

Give donation address.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:32:52 AM

I will donate 10k TX. Who else is willing to chip in?

Give donation address.

I'll send it over through PM just so we dont get our thread banned Wink Thank you for the donation. It will definitely be put to good use. In total, I will have recieved about 0.1 btc from donations. I still have funds of my own left, but am trying to make a few smart investments. To try and help provide a bit more for the future. If I'm not making much sense I do apologize. Its 6:30 am here and I'm running on tylenols to keep away the teeth pain.

Another cool thing I'd like to talk about since we're on the subject of budgets and donations. In the future this will be a LOT easier. And anyone who has a proposed plan and budget can apply for funding through the voting system. When you vote for a proposed project, you are helping fund that project by donating a percentage of your masternode earnings to the project proposed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: