Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting unban  (Read 542 times)
altofrslsrkr (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:06:47 AM

First of all I'm alt of rslsrkr as the username says.

I will try to keep this in a format :
My banned account link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=554704
A friend of mine just clarified with one of the renowned mod here about the legitimacy of the thread titled Ride with Uber/Ola at low cost and its service that can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433672.0.

My thread link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365241.0.

Explanation: I believe the mod which banned me confused my service with carding uber account for a free ride which is illegal.Well my service only send uber free rides to original account of the owner in a legit way described here by uber:

This means that you can share your invite link with your personal connections via social media where you are the primary content owner. Public distribution on sites where you are a contributor but not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites) is not allowed.

Please google above to find the same.

Although this forum doesn't enforce any tos but for the sake of legitimacy and authenticity I'm providing the original link to uber tos : https://www.uber.com/legal/terms/us/

I tried to email the aforementioned email address more than 3 times but unfortunately didn't get any reply.So I'm requesting my unban here.Hope I will be given a fair chance.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:11:09 AM

Funny you wouldn't mention the ban evasion afterwards...

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:52:08 PM

I don't know why your initial account was banned (if your service was mistaken for illegal, it would have only been trashed). However, instead of waiting out your ban you've created another account and posted outside of meta (i.e. ban evasion). This is why you are now permanently banned.

Funny you wouldn't mention the ban evasion afterwards...

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:55:03 PM

Your "friends" explanation does not help you if anything it proves ban will stay:

Long story short, a friend of mine is selling uber free rides into people's account and is banned after he just posted a single thread.Is it against the rule because I don't see any rules against selling something at a low price.If I m wrong then I would be greatful if any mod can enlighten me.Thanks.

It sounds like you sold other peoples account's to get free uber rides?  Is this true.  If so carded or not you illegally sold accounts and there is fraud among who knows how many other things.

But explanation makes it sound pretty illegal even if not carded stolen accounts is bad.  So I don't predict you ever get unbanned on that offense.  And that does not count the possible ban evasion mentioned above which could be a second big strike.
altofrslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:16:23 PM

I think u didn't read the whole thread.If u have ever used uber u would know using a referral code isnt illegal because uber itself sells code for marketing.Regarding ban evasion that pretty lame to blame the whole thing because being a new member certain rules I didnt follow,bcoz I knew but Mods are well aware of how the forum works.How they can independantly ban someone for no reason at all.Sorry or the strong hold here but I have equal right to appeal as any other member of this forum.The message is straight : If I wasn't banned at all I wouldn't have created a new account.If I'm not unbanned I would simply leave the forum for good and ascertain how monopoly rules this forum.
Regards

PS: I believe bitcoin is free people currency.Hate to know how the very popular forum of the free world economy is so non-judgemental.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:56:36 PM

I think u didn't read the whole thread.If u have ever used uber u would know using a referral code isnt illegal because uber itself sells code for marketing.Regarding ban evasion that pretty lame to blame the whole thing because being a new member certain rules I didnt follow,bcoz I knew but Mods are well aware of how the forum works.How they can independantly ban someone for no reason at all.Sorry or the strong hold here but I have equal right to appeal as any other member of this forum.The message is straight : If I wasn't banned at all I wouldn't have created a new account.If I'm not unbanned I would simply leave the forum for good and ascertain how monopoly rules this forum.
Regards

PS: I believe bitcoin is free people currency.Hate to know how the very popular forum of the free world economy is so non-judgemental.

But you sold accounts to uber yes?  Can you prove these accounts used a legal source?  You can name off possibilities, but unless you prove they were done with a legal way it is assumed cracked sadly due to people who were selling cracked codes.  Most logical people think your method was cracked accounts.  If were from codes they sold from marketing show emails, logs, proof it was legal. 

Ban evasion is far from lame.  It shows you think your above the law, and cannot follow rules.  You knew the risks and went for it.... so you will get no tears over being banned for evasion.  The fact you still think you were banned for no reason shows you have not learned, which is the goal of a ban.  
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:30:57 PM

Don't blame the mods because you did not read the rules. It is your responsibility as a member to read them and inform yourself of allowed/disallowed actions.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
altofrslsrkr (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:04:11 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 03:41:22 AM by altofrslsrkr

Regards

But you sold accounts to uber yes?  Can you prove these accounts used a legal source?  You can name off possibilities, but unless you prove they were done with a legal way it is assumed cracked sadly due to people who were selling cracked codes.  Most logical people think your method was cracked accounts.  If were from codes they sold from marketing show emails, logs, proof it was legal.  

Ban evasion is far from lame.  It shows you think your above the law, and cannot follow rules.  You knew the risks and went for it.... so you will get no tears over being banned for evasion.  The fact you still think you were banned for no reason shows you have not learned, which is the goal of a ban.  

Please know that I'm not selling uber accounts here.I'm selling referrals to invite codes to owner's account.
Proof that they are legit :

https://i.imgur.com/ftG6NJP.jpg

Alrite! Its like shooting in the air.I will leave the forum for good.I will request my friend to provide the service instead even if he's banned then we all say goodbye together!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:41:30 AM

Regards

But you sold accounts to uber yes?  Can you prove these accounts used a legal source?  You can name off possibilities, but unless you prove they were done with a legal way it is assumed cracked sadly due to people who were selling cracked codes.  Most logical people think your method was cracked accounts.  If were from codes they sold from marketing show emails, logs, proof it was legal.  

Please know that I'm not selling uber accounts here.I'm selling referrals to invite codes to owner's account.
*removed big pic

A picture of that is not proof.  You would need to prove what you sold back then used such a method.  Pointing out a possible method does not mean you used it.  Your friends post makes it sound far different.

Long story short, a friend of mine is selling uber free rides into people's account and is banned after he just posted a single thread.Is it against the rule because I don't see any rules against selling something at a low price.If I m wrong then I would be greatful if any mod can enlighten me.Thanks.

It does not say free rides up to X amount... so it would make most lean twords carding or cracked accounts.  Also you point to something that adds credits to your account, not others accounts.

But you would really need to show accounts you tried to sell or did sell and show info within them using that method to prove you did nothing illegal.  This is due to you already being banned for it (possibly among other things).

And even if you get it proved you did use that method which most would see as unlikely.  You have the ban evasion.  So it's pretty much a losing battle with so many strikes against you.  But best of luck that is between you and people far above me.
coaltin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:54:09 AM

Regards

*removed big pic

A picture of that is not proof.  You would need to prove what you sold back then used such a method.  Pointing out a possible method does not mean you used it.  Your friends post makes it sound far different.

It does not say free rides up to X amount... so it would make most lean twords carding or cracked accounts.  But you will need to show accounts you tried to sell and show info within them using that method to prove you did nothing illegal.  This is due to you already being banned for it (possibly among other things).

And even if you get it proved you did use that method which most would see as unlikely.  You have the ban evasion.  So it's pretty much a losing battle with so many strikes against you.  But best of luck that is between you and people far above me.

Stop guessing! Read in FULL
My sentence never meant what u spoke just now.His words are clear as crystal.I will try to explain it even simpler way with your words rightly interpreted.

It does not say free rides up to X amount
- Its unlimited free rides because u can share the code with as many people as u want in the world through social media.

But you will need to show accounts you tried to sell - The seller is not selling any account here.I repeat the seller is not selling any account here.

show info within them using that method to prove you did nothing illegal - The method is plain and simple.Just share the code u receive from buyers/Real people uber account through social media(Real people here too) as a target for $20 worth of a free ride.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: