Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DJI-Drones.net - US & Canada only - FREE SHIPPING - 7% discount for crypto  (Read 863 times)
DJI-Drones (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

Hello Guys!

My name is Daniel and I am the owner of DJI-Drones.net. Its my pleasure to announce our cooperation with Snapcard to accept cryptocurrencies as payment for any of our products. We also accept all major Credit Cards and Bank Transfers.
I hope this is the right place to post our announcement but please tell me if I need to post it in another section of bitcointalk.

Me and my team are new to bitcointalk and bitcoin in general but we have been convinced of how important it is and how easy payments can be made so we decided to enable our customers to pay in bitcoins, litecoins and dogecoins via Snapcard. Please feel free to give us any suggestions and comments regarding our site and about the bitcoin community! We welcome any feedback.

To make things easier for bitcoin users, we offer a 7% discount this month for every drone purchased with Snapcard.

Our Company:

Email: contact@dji-drones.net
Tel: +1-877-438-3484

Products: Phantom 3 (standard, advanced and professional), Inspire 1 (3 different bundles) and a selection of the most used accessories for both drones.

Location (shipping from):

1275 Caroline St NE
Atlanta, GA 30307, United States

We currently ship to US and Canadian customers only and free shipping is applied if you order at least one drone (not accessories).

If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them to this thread or please email us: contact@dji-drones.net

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:36:43 PM

This is good, but not for me seems to me. I am not from US or Canada. But I am thinking of purchasing DJI Phantom 3 anyway.
May be there is a way how to make a deal?
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:41:54 PM

All these new drones are really cool, but I think I'll wait until more are developed and the price goes down.
kpitti
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:55:51 AM

All these new drones are really cool, but I think I'll wait until more are developed and the price goes down.

The DJI Phantom 3 are big step in the quality and functionality further. I think we will not see significant price decrease in near future. We will see more developed and enhanced new products, but price will stay on similar level. Would be good if price goes down, but I do not think so. Therefore to pay with Bitcoins is good option for me, the show stopper is shipping to US and Canada only Sad
DJI-Drones (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:06:58 AM

We now support shipping to some countries outside the US and Canada. Please email us at contact@dji-drones.net if your country is not accepted at checkout.
DJI-Drones (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:42:46 AM

bump
silicon

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:59:46 PM

I ordered with Bitcoin on 9/16 and have yet to receive my merchandise or tracking information. At first they replied to my emails, but none have been answered since 9/28.
Buyer beware.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:55:06 AM

I ordered with Bitcoin on 9/16 and have yet to receive my merchandise or tracking information. At first they replied to my emails, but none have been answered since 9/28.
Buyer beware.

The website is not loading on my end :

Code:
This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

I personally know the owner of dronavista.pl, if anyone is interested in any of their products I could arrange for you to pay in Bitcoin. They are not scammers like the site mentioned in OP.

kpitti
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:21:01 AM

Buyer beware.

The website is not loading on my end :

Code:
This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

The web is openning fine for me. I received PM from DJI-Drones December 24th. So they should be alive and should respond to you.
I am thinking to purchase some equipment for my Phantom 3A which I decide to buy in my country for warranty reasons from DJI-Drones. So please keep as post here for progress with your order.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: