Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan with collatral  (Read 1113 times)
smartloans (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:53:00 AM

I have a 100 over dollar bitgold to offer collateral and looking for 75$ bitcoins for 7 days.

This gold got it from different people and I can show you the transaction screen shot proof in personal message if you agree to sponsor this loan.

Reason - Personal expenses

Hope some one can help here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 02:13:33 AM

I have a 100 over dollar bitgold to offer collateral and looking for 75$ bitcoins for 7 days.

This gold got it from different people and I can show you the transaction screen shot proof in personal message if you agree to sponsor this loan.

You don't need a loan.  Simply sell your bitgold and save the interest charges.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:42:28 AM

Yeah. Vod is absolutely right.  Why you need a loan when you already have money in your hand. Go and sell your bitgold and get your cash.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:05:31 AM

Does it not cost money to convert bitgold money to BTC, and BTC back to bitgold? I think this is pretty much the same concept of using LTC, or any other altcoin for collateral (maybe Vod just wants to pretend that he is boss around here, and arbitrarily say that the OP cannot get a loan).

The more important question to be asking is if a lender is able to properly secure bitgold USD while the loan is outstanding.....
smartloans (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:22:07 AM

VOD, Can you show me the way how I can convert this bitgold to cash immediately because I do not have a pre paid card?

If you don't have proof they you accept it your taking a bull shit here and your tried to screw all people on this forum

Also spoiled my loan request here. God bless you and give you same sadism through out your life. Keep up good work
smartloans (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:41:53 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 04:31:48 AM by smartloans

You don't need a loan.  Simply sell your bitgold and save the interest charges.

Yeah. Vod is absolutely right.  Why you need a loan when you already have money in your hand. Go and sell your bitgold and get your cash.

Do not follow simply a mad dog because people think you also mad dog.

Are you writing this message with sense? because it looks like you need some thing from Vod or your alt of VOD.

I want a proof how I can covert it to cash immediately. Withdrawal to my bank it takes few days. So asking here with a collateral for help but you guys started barking like a mad dogs. Just to get money from signature campaign

raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:51:49 AM

I don't see any problem someone request loan with collateral whether newbie or DT member.

OP, you have called vod with correct name. I appreciate your sense of humor. I have seen him in many instances he posted his meaningless comments but other members are scared because you already said the answer. If that bites then very danger Wink

Any way now you may not get this loan. Good luck to you.
JosIzem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:57:57 AM

I am sorry but you are wrong here, then why you ask people to put altcoins as collateral ? Why not tell them to sell it rather !

You dont ask loans because you dont have money, rather you ask loans when you dont at that moment have money, hope you understand my view Smiley

And sorry to i interrupt Smiley
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:20:42 AM

converting bitgold to btc does not work atm, you can only chash it out via wire, or if you applied for one to your, bitgold cc

smartloans (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:49:44 AM

Thank you guys. At least some people here are with good heart. Whether I get this loan or not but some how happy that few of you agree with my request.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:16:55 AM

I agree Vod post is completely useless to this thread.

He do not even knows the meaning of loans and collateral.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:21:56 AM

Basicly what Vod says is: Sell the Gold and save 10%(+/-) interest. If you think about it, he could be right. I dont think the gold rate will change that much in the next seven days. So you could buy the amount of gold back if you like. without any additional cost. personally i do this a lot.

ofc: you would still have the problem to cash it out.

smartloans (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:41:30 AM

Basicly what Vod says is: Sell the Gold and save 10%(+/-) interest. If you think about it, he could be right. I dont think the gold rate will change that much in the next seven days. So you could buy the amount of gold back if you like. without any additional cost. personally i do this a lot.

I need money today so I'm asking here otherwise I would have sold it. I do not want to get these discussions but I can't sell immediately. I hope you also doing bitgold trading and you should be knowing whether can immediately withdraw or not.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:45:47 AM

I need money today so I'm asking here otherwise I would have sold it. I do not want to get these discussions but I can't sell immediately. I hope you also doing bitgold trading and you should be knowing whether can immediately withdraw or not.

I can buy your bitgold(sending PM).
smartloans (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:55:47 AM

I can buy your bitgold(sending PM).

Thank you for your offer. But your offer is too less so I'm still looking for the loan please.

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:56:46 AM

i do but i have the bitgold cc so i can cash out at the next atm.

smartloans (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:02:53 AM

So can you help me out? May I know your prices? if it is 50% then no need because it is too less. Thanks.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:05:39 AM

So can you help me out? May I know your prices? if it is 50% then no need because it is too less. Thanks.

jupp my rate is 50% so i guess it is not what you are looking for.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:00:40 AM

You don't need a loan.  Simply sell your bitgold and save the interest charges.

Yeah. Vod is absolutely right.  Why you need a loan when you already have money in your hand. Go and sell your bitgold and get your cash.

Do not follow simply a mad dog because people think you also mad dog.

Are you writing this message with sense? because it looks like you need some thing from Vod or your alt of VOD.

I want a proof how I can covert it to cash immediately. Withdrawal to my bank it takes few days. So asking here with a collateral for help but you guys started barking like a mad dogs. Just to get money from signature campaign

Have a look at this topic. OP of that topic is buying bitgold and paying in bitcoins.  Contact with him .

Topic link = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201042.0

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████