Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fuse.im is a scam  (Read 2008 times)
ttram (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:21:10 PM

So I wanted to buy Bitcoin using PayPal and I searched on Google and I found this, so I thought it is a reliable website and that I should buy some Bitcoins. So I bought 100$ of Bitcoin and according to their website I should have received the money in about 5 minutes after the payment or in maximum 24 hours after the payment if there is suspicous activity. It's been 48 hours since I completed the payment and they accepted it and I still haven't received anything and in my fuse.im account they say the transaction is still awayting payment even if I already paid for it. So I tried contacting their support twice so far and I haven't got any response yet even if they say their support is 24/7 active.

I want to warn everyone about this website as when I tried to search about it on google I haven't found anything. The website is a scam, don't trust them with your money!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YourSerials

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:18:16 PM

open paypal dispute
ttram (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

open paypal dispute

I did already and I hope I will get my money back
It is a sensitive issue trough because this might get my PayPal account limited as they don't accept buying Bitcoin using PayPal
bitcoinbond

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

fuse.im fraud - I think I have been scammed as well, I paid on 10/5/2015 and it now the 9th.  Site says 24 hours to process the purchase. 
ttram (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:10:52 AM

fuse.im fraud - I think I have been scammed as well, I paid on 10/5/2015 and it now the 9th.  Site says 24 hours to process the purchase. 

I am really sorry to hear that, I hope people will see this thread and no one will fall for their scam anymore

have you tried getting your money back? try talking to PayPal or your credit card company to get your money back
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:16:50 PM

Oh men i just check in scam advisory but i saw its trust score is 88% did you contact the support before you acusing the site....
Go and try it to talk the support maybe theres an issue about the site...
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:14:53 PM

Oh men i just check in scam advisory but i saw its trust score is 88% did you contact the support before you acusing the site....

don't rely on scamadviser. there are many complains about their accuracy on the internet.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
ttram (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:05:20 PM

I mentioned in my post that I tried contacting them twice but I got no answer. I tried once more time yesterday but nothing so far. They say their support is 24/7 so if the service would have been legit they would have answered me so far.
hellp

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:56:05 PM

I just got scammed too! And as they use the personal money transfer, we are not covered for transaction dispute! Paypal message: "We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly."

Well the contact does not answer nor support.
Seller name: "Ronald Brekins" and paypal address: sales.2321@fuse.im

Just lost 100$!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: