Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker automatics scam--How I lost 9 BTC plus $12000 by a deliberately fraud  (Read 15607 times)
MustMan (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:44:31 PM

Stay away from Poker automatics (https://pokeram.com/),
withdraw all your money ASAP before it is too late !

Here I want to report a deliberately selective scam about Poker automatics, which is a high-yield investment program (HYIP).

But first sorry for my poor English since it is not my native language.

I started investing my money into Poker automatics around November 2014, everything went smoothly, so I increasing my investment from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars in the first half year.

On May 30 2015, I truly believe that Poker automatics is a good place to earn quick money, so I boldly invest $12000 into a Level 5 project ($10000~2999-70%-120 days), it means this project will expire on Sep 27 2015 for 120 days, estimated return around 20% every month for 4 months.

Till then I total invest $12000 plus 9 BTC (Bitcoin) into Poker automatics.

Ok, that seems a good deal, and I am really happy earn every day just like Poker automatics has promised.

But on Aug, I came across the series articles by Haley Hintze revealing that Poker automatics is "Likely Return of the Remote Poker Ponzi Scam"

Poker Automatics, Part 1: Likely Return of the Remote Poker Ponzi Scam
http://www.flushdraw.net/news/misc/poker-automatics-p1-likely-return-remote-poker-ponzi-scam/

Poker Automatics, Part 2: Deconstructing a Faked Launch?
http://www.flushdraw.net/news/misc/poker-automatics-part-2-deconstructing-faked-launch/"

Poker Automatics, Part 3: Not-Quite Legit Payments and a Ready-Made Exit Strategy
http://www.flushdraw.net/news/misc/poker-automatics-part-3-not-quite-legit-payments-ready-made-exit-strategy/"

These series articles aroused my suspicion of Poker automatics due to my large amounts of money investing there.

And this suspicion caused me starting screenshot my account and my operations from Sep 25 to Oct 07 prepared as the "proof" in case of some unexpected scam happened.

Unfortunately, my suspicion finally became a reality, and every screenshot I made became the solid proof of a deliberately selective scam.

On Sep 27 2015 when the $12000 120 days project finally expired.

Since reading Haley Hintze series articles, I thought it is not wise and safe to put any of my money there again, and in order to "safely" withdraw all of my money , instead of withdraw all the money at one time, I tried submit a $7000 withdrawal request the same day to test and left the rest $5000 for later withdrawal.

As all the HYIP's rules, where to invest you funds from is where to withdraw your profits to, and Poker automatics has no exception.

My funds source is from my Perfect Money(PM) account U8019013.

According to Poker automatics rule ,there is no ways to change your payment account by yourself except writing support a mail and asking them to change this payment account for you.

Typically there is no reason to change this payment account and you even have no any reason to change your payment account if your payment account runs smoothly.

Sorry for the above lengthy details but it is very important for you to understand how this deliberately scam happened.

The same day On Sep 27 2015 after project expired, I submitted a $7000 withdrawal request .

Sep 27 2015 was sunday, and according to their FAQs it says:

"Withdrawal can take from 1 to 5 working days from the date of registration of the application. Usually it takes less time than mentioned.This is due to the fact that all customers funds are on poker bots accounts in poker rooms and it takes some time
to transfer money."

Due to the large amounts I requested , so I patiently await my money arrive to my Perfect Money(PM) account U8019013.

On Oct 01 2015 ,Thursday, something very strange happened.

When I login Poker automatics , I found my $7000 withdrawal state already changed from "pending" to "completed".

That means they send $7000 to my Perfect Money account U8019013, and strangely enough I didn't receive any mail as usual to notify me my money has arrived to my PM account, and after I checked my PM account found my $7000 still didn't arrive to my account U8019013.

The last time I received this kind of notice was on Sep 28 2015 as follow:

"Received Payment 73.08 USD from account U3129564 to account U8019013. Batch: 103400931. Memo: API Payment.
Invoice 5947201, asksisk.

U3129564 is Poker automatics PM account, they always use this account to send their customers profits.
U8019013 is my PM account as mentioned above.
asksisk is my login account.

When I look into what happened with my $7000, I was astonished to find that my Poker automatics payment account was changed from original U8019013 to an unknown
account not belong to me :U9476692

I further checked the $7000 withdrawal  "completed state" found the $7000 was sent to an unknown PM payment account U9476692 also.

Ok, Now the truth is clear enough, someone inside Poker automatics secretly (or openly?) changed my PM payment account to an unknown account not belong to me :U9476692.

No wonder my $7000 withdrawal didn't arrive to my account U8019013, and will never ever have any chance to credit to my account.

I must say, this is totally a deliberately scam scheme, they deliberately try to make an ilusion or an excuse that my $7000 withdrawal has been sent.
(or even evil enough to claim that that unknow account U9476692 is belong to me.)

I immediately submitted a ticket and wrote to support both to ask them to give me an explanation for this very strange phenomenon.

But no any response at all.

On Oct 7 2015, my account was totally blocked, no way to login.

Finally I lost 9 BTC plus $12000 dollars by a deliberately fraud. Angry

Maybe someone will say something like this: you deserve this, don't you see this is highly risky HYIP ,never ever invest that you can not afford to lose.

Yes I know, no HYIP will last forever, but luckily enough, the total funds I lost there is much less than I earned there.

The main goal of my scam report is to warn everybody that my encounter is a strong sign indicating that the fate of Poker automatics is going to its end.

At first they may selectively scam the large funds such as my, and gradually medium funds fall into their victim, and finally reaching the tipping point, Poker automatics will run away with all their customers money!

Good luck everybody, no HYIP will last forever,
especially those who still invest with Poker automatics.

Stay away from Poker automatics, withdraw all your money ASAP
before it is too late !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:50:57 PM

im sorry for that.
but i would never invest that much money in something like that.
too risky if you ask me.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:57:30 PM

Christ almighty does that look stupid.

That's not how poker staking works, you shouldn't have fallen for that. Sorry you lost money, and good on you for trying to warn others, but it makes no sense to invest in a site like that.

Why do they need your money? To start a new bot? A working poker bot should make enough money to open up a new one quick enough that it doesn't really make sense to continually take on more money.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:58:35 PM

poker automatics (like many other hyip sites) did selected scamming... they paid out small amounts and even some big ones to lure in more people...
there were already a lot of reports against them since the past few months... well, guess you had money to burn... expensive lesson learnt i hope..
amounts like those can make a very decent income from trading mate.. nevertheless, sorry for your loss.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:11:37 PM

First of all, I'm really sorry for for you! But let me ask you... How did you invest such a lot of money without even making a research about the site? The site looks shaddy at least.

Anyways, thanks for warning us about this!

DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:21:06 PM

Sorry for that, but it's kind of stupid to invest such an amount into a HYIP. The most money I've ever invested in such a scheme was 1500$ (EU5), as it was clear the admins try to pay as long as possible. But even there you're of course not safe - because it's always a ponzi scheme.

But I mean 12.000$ + 9 BTC (~2.200$) is more than risky - it's crazy..

I even wonder the admin did not instantly freeze your account after such deposits, because of his anonymity there is no reason for him besides his honesty to payout anything.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
woodybalto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:42:26 PM

Finally I lost 9 BTC plus $12000 dollars by a deliberately fraud. Angry

Maybe someone will say something like this: you deserve this, don't you see this is highly risky HYIP ,never ever invest that you can not afford to lose.

Yes I know, no HYIP will last forever, but luckily enough, the total funds I lost there is much less than I earned there.

The main goal of my scam report is to warn everybody that my encounter is a strong sign indicating that the fate of Poker automatics is going to its end.

At first they may selectively scam the large funds such as my, and gradually medium funds fall into their victim, and finally reaching the tipping point, Poker automatics will run away with all their customers money!

Good luck everybody, no HYIP will last forever,
especially those who still invest with Poker automatics.

Stay away from Poker automatics, withdraw all your money ASAP
before it is too late !

Sorry you didn't make as much profit as you expected. YOU ARE A WINNER!. You came out the other side with more money than you went in with.
It didn't work out as you had hoped but you could have ended up at loss. Sorry that i'm not to sympathetic. I have been playing in hyips a long time and hate to read when someone is not happy that they didn't make as much profit as they expected. In my opinion you should only complain if you actually LOST.

In any event, You played this one in a way that didn't = loss. learn from this and in the future you might do even better Smiley
david-pokeram-com

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:34:47 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 07:35:31 PM by david-pokeram-com

I immediately submitted a ticket and wrote to support both to ask them to give me an explanation for this very strange phenomenon.

But no any response at all.

On Oct 7 2015, my account was totally blocked, no way to login.

excuse me but looks like you're a scammer...

1) you should contact accounts@pokeram.com if you have any problems.

2) we received your email by our ticket system. you stated asksisk@hotmail.com as your email.
we replied to you in the same day asking to send your personal data. you didn't reply.
if it's not your email, why did you set it as yours in the ticket?

3) your money is in your Poker Automatics account (5.000 PM + 9 BTC)

your account was temporary blocked for security reasons because someone (or you by yourself) asked to change your account data by email and skype.
we don't know it was you or somebody else.

we paid our real money to payment system account which was in payment details.
we have several operators in financial department and thousands of transactions daily.
hundreds of our clients change their data every day.

from our FAQ
https://pokeram.com/faq

I’ve lost access to email, which was used to register in Poker Automatics. Can you change my email?

Send a request to Support. Please, specify your email, username and account number in the payment system, which was used to make a deposit.

I’ve changed an account number in the payment system. How can I change it in Poker Automatics?

Send a request to Support via your registered email. Please, specify your username and a new account in the payment system.

Please also learn our Rules and Terms of Service:
https://pokeram.com/rules

Client's participation in Poker Automatics is completely confidential. Client doesn’t need to submit any documents. - That's why we ask our clients to keep their information private!

The Client is obliged to store the login, the password and other personal data in full confidentiality.
The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login, password and other personal information associated with his account and for all activities that occur under Client account.

Please NEVER publish anywhere your Poker Automatics personal information (login, password, e-mail, e-currency account numbers).
If you invite referrals then you can publish your login but always hide your e-wallets numbers with *****!

To increase security, follow these simple guidelines:
- Don’t share your login, password and other personal data with third parties
- Use strong passwords (letters, digits, special characters)
- Don’t click on links found in emails from dubious recipients
- Use antivirus programs

We can't do anything if someone has all personal information about you and your accounts.

nobody knows your password.
even we don't know your password because it's encrypted.

usually we don't publish any client's data on forums but you already did it... so:

is this your data?

email - asksisk@hotmail.com
email - asksisk@yahoo.com.tw
PerfectMoney account - U9476692 (verified account with username Tsay)
PerfectMoney account - U8019013 (verified account with username Tsay)
skype - asksisk.tw

you should contact our fin.department anyway ASAP.

P.S.
you could not lose anything as you say in the topic.

your total deposits = 16600 PM + 11 BTC
your total withdrawals = 22395.7 PM (+7000 PM) + 8.43947 BTC

we have no any client who lost at least $1 in our program.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:14:47 AM

-snip-

Im pretty sure he mentioned his details were changed AFTER he requested a withdrawal and not before.

The scamming technique used by hyip's by changing users data and claiming they were hacked are common. Everyone knew you were gonna say this so im afraid you need better reasoning.
MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:46:30 AM

poker automatics (like many other hyip sites) did selected scamming... they paid out small amounts and even some big ones to lure in more people...
there were already a lot of reports against them since the past few months... well, guess you had money to burn... expensive lesson learnt i hope..
amounts like those can make a very decent income from trading mate.. nevertheless, sorry for your loss.

Yes I learned this tough lesson now to know what is "selected scamming"!  Grin

MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:48:06 AM

First of all, I'm really sorry for for you! But let me ask you... How did you invest such a lot of money without even making a research about the site? The site looks shaddy at least.

Anyways, thanks for warning us about this!

I an new to HYIP, my investment started in the end of 2014, so I am not so familiar with the risk that involved and I didn't see any negative news about poker automatics at the beginning until you learn the lesson you need.

I think I was too greedy for quick money that leading me to invest such a lot of money......  Sad

I will never put any money into any HYIP again.

MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:50:58 AM

Sorry for that, but it's kind of stupid to invest such an amount into a HYIP. The most money I've ever invested in such a scheme was 1500$ (EU5), as it was clear the admins try to pay as long as possible. But even there you're of course not safe - because it's always a ponzi scheme.

But I mean 12.000$ + 9 BTC (~2.200$) is more than risky - it's crazy..

I even wonder the admin did not instantly freeze your account after such deposits, because of his anonymity there is no reason for him besides his honesty to payout anything.

I think there are two reasons for them not instantly freeze my account then:

1) they want to lure me to invest more money into it.
2) they still don't lure enough funds so they just await the right time to ""selective scamming" or run away with all their customers money.

MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:52:57 AM

Sorry you didn't make as much profit as you expected. YOU ARE A WINNER!. You came out the other side with more money than you went in with.
It didn't work out as you had hoped but you could have ended up at loss. Sorry that i'm not to sympathetic. I have been playing in hyips a long time and hate to read when someone is not happy that they didn't make as much profit as they expected. In my opinion you should only complain if you actually LOST.

In any event, You played this one in a way that didn't = loss. learn from this and in the future you might do even better Smiley

Yes, after all I am still the winner in this event.

But as mentioned above, I will never put any money into any HYIP again.

MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:00:41 AM

-snip-

Im pretty sure he mentioned his details were changed AFTER he requested a withdrawal and not before.

The scamming technique used by hyip's by changing users data and claiming they were hacked are common. Everyone knew you were gonna say this so im afraid you need better reasoning.

Yes, you are absolutely right with this.

My account details was changed AFTER I requested a withdrawal .

And this constitute a solid proof that poker automatics is lying about that I am hacked (or even that they were hacked ) and that caused my account was altered or asked to alter.

So I don't need to say a single word to refute them, because "Everyone knew they were gonna say this so" !

Now look at this screenshot again。

david-pokeram-com

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:27:42 AM

Yes, after all I am still the winner in this event.

But as mentioned above, I will never put any money into any HYIP again.

We receive 10s and 100s of emails and different messages from hackers, cheaters and different scammers every day. Everyone of them tries to steal our money every single day in 100s of different ways.

Please don't try to blackmail us.

When you create your account you accept our Rules and Terms of Service.
The Client is obliged to store the login, the password and other personal data in full confidentiality.

The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login and password information associated with their account and for all activities that occur under Client account.

Client's participation in Poker Automatics is completely confidential. Client doesn’t need to submit any documents.

You didn't store your personal data in confidentiality or you tried to make double profit using your second payment account.

We have over 43.000 clients at this time and we receive over 250 requests for changing personal data each day.

If somebody has all your personal data we can't help.
Someone contacted us by email and skype and he knew all your personal data: your username, email, payment account number, dates and amounts of your Deposits.
It's enough to change your email according to our rules.

You should not publish your personal data anywhere.

Poker Automatics has the right to prohibit the use of its website and any of its services to a Client without the explanation of reasons.

We can't check: it was you or someone else.
You are a victim of some hacker or it was your second payment details and you try to get double payouts.

We paid our real money to payment details from your account.
We could just block your account after your complaint according to our rules.

You didn't lose any single dollar in our program.

If somebody has a problem he tries to contact us several ways.
But after all you even didn't try to contact us.
If you didn't receive our reply to your ticket you should contact us any other way. You didn't do that.
We have several email services, skype chats, over 200 Representatives, all social networks accounts.

If it was not your payment data you should send a request to PerfectMoney payment system Support to block the second account. You didn't do that.

You should keep private you personal information. You didn't do that.

Looks like after you got your profit with over 6,000 USD you just try to blackmail us through this forum post without any risks for your money.

from our rules:

The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login and password information associated with their account and for all activities that occur under Client account.
Poker Automatics has the right to allow or prohibit the use of its website and any of its services to a Client without the explanation of reasons.
Poker Automatics may refuse to provide its services to a Client if the Client violates the terms of this Agreement or attempts to harm, in any way, Poker Automatics (libel, blackmail, website security exploits, spam, etc.).
In this case Poker Automatics may initiate the procedure of deposit refund or block the Client and confiscate the funds invested in compensation of the damages.

You didn't want to resolve this problem by contacting us.

Here is an order of our director:
We should pay you all your initial deposits and close your account for violation of ToS.
You already have a profit over 6,000 USD (Withdrawals minus Deposits).
Your account is permanently blocked.
You can't create new account in Poker Automatics in future.
MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:58:14 PM

You didn't store your personal data in confidentiality or you tried to make double profit using your second payment account.

First, that is cliche of selective scam saying.
I still fully control of my e-mail account, and I didn't receive any single message from you regarding important matters such as the so-called my changing payment account.

Second, why should I do this? especially when I made public of your deliberately selective scam in order to "make double profit using my second payment account"??

Am I crazy enough to do this just to make double profit ??
That is total nonsense and ridiculous saying !

Quite the opposite, I do this because I have no any expectations to have my money back, so I made it public!

Looks like after you got your profit with over 6,000 USD you just try to blackmail us through this forum post without any risks for your money.

You must be losing your mind to make you say so.
What do I get to "blackmail you in public" ?? yes, in public.

Whether I stay quiet or made public your deliberately selective scam, I got nothing both.
Stay quiet after you scammed me, I got nothing except losing my money.
Made public your deliberately selective scam, I got nothing also, and still losing my money.

But make others not scammed by you from now on after reading my post, that is what I got and deserve to do.

P.S. No need and no longer to waste my time to respond to Poker Automatics, leave the readers to judge himself.
MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:07:29 AM

Let us imagine a scenario:

If a HYIP intends to selectively scam you, because you put a lot of funds into it, or they thought that you has already earned enough money from them and you dare trying to withdraw your principal back.

Then what will happen?
In a short period of time, let us assume 5 days period from Sep 27~Oct 01 .

Something strange and inexplicable coincidence and even weird thing will happen to you, you will find in that short 5-days period :

Your payment account was altered to an unknown account not belong to you.
They claim they sent you your money.

You shocked and asking them for an explanation, but no response at all, even not a single message received about the so-called payment account altered.

Now you finally realized, this is an intentionally selective scam, no matter how many mails you sent is just like throwing into deep deep dark sea, it is useless to wrote to them.

You await few days until they finally blocked your account, and you ponder : should I keep silent? and just let it gone with the wind.

No one knows the truth except YOU!

No! you decided to make it public , you have no any expectations to have your principal back, you sure know this is an intentionally selective scam, and you should warn others people not to stepping into this trap again.

So you make it public.

Now that HYIP exposes their inherent nature in public eyes, using one lie to cover up another lie....

They viciously claim that that altered account is yours, and you "tried to make double profit using your second payment account".

They may even claim that you are from another HYIP fabricating all these is just to strike them.....

And so on, and so on.....

And you, you know that you are still holding other screetshots for froof....

But You feel a little tired of spending so much time to post these articles just to expose the ugly truth you faced.....

david-pokeram-com

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:03:45 AM

If any client has any problems he tries to resolve it.
He will try to contact us several ways to get our reply.
The only message we got from you is a ticket from your second email. And you never replied from this email after that.
We have several email services, skype chats, over 200 Representatives, all social networks accounts.
You didn't contact us and you didn't try to resolve anything.
Nobody makes a lot of screenshots posting on forum to resolve his problems.
So you had another goals. We don't know why.

We don't have any clients who lost even $1 using our program.

You got a profit over 6,000 USD.
You violated several our rules.
Our discussion is over.
david-pokeram-com

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:17:39 AM

P.S.
Maybe this is your goal:

On 7 October 2015 at 13:36, <makeprofitvnet1@gmail.com> wrote:

>Our team recently kill a big growing program within 24 hours only.
>Remember we are not DDoS attacker, we just kill you website in forums and monitors and investors will also support if we start working against you.

>Send me $500 to my bitcoin for avoid this otherwise i will inform to my team and we will start work within next 6 to 12 hours.

>Tradinginc.net admin refuse to pay us so his website is dead now.
>Check proof of our work
>http:// www. moneymakergroup .com/Tradinginc-Tradingincn-t502841.html

>In MMGP they removed the website in scam while he not just launched and buy MNO sticky and we kill it.

>Send $500 here FAST 1MZqnQLGxoxLoG47Dnv3xAmB8rcBf2ayKq

On 10 October 2015 at 07:24, <asksisk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Look here dumb asses.Everyone trusts me in the forum

>https:// bitcointalk .org/index.php?topic=1204396.msg12643181

>I'm bringing your program down.I've all evidence that are against you.

>MNO will be the next place I'm reporting you guys to.Have fun!

Here is an example of messages from different cheaters and scammers we receive every day...
Everyone of them tries to steal our money every single day in 100s of different ways.

You already received all your money + profit 6,000 USD.
Relax.

MustMan (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

Totally nonsense, ridiculous.

Another lie again!

asksisk@hotmail.com  is not my e-mail account.

"We don't have any clients who lost even $1 using our program"

Endless lie......

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: