Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IVZ] InvisibleCoin - INVISIBLE ANNOUNCE - [7% POS ONLY] [1M COINS]  (Read 10524 times)
lyrecon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:16:09 PM

SCAM.

Yobit banned me in trollbox.
Congratulations.

Yobit(cause this coin is made by you): Give us answers instead ban user!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:19:16 PM

SCAM.

Congratulations.

Interesting give me a reason to buy more, if it is a yobit coin then a lot of profit will be made.
lyrecon

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:30:58 PM

SCAM.

Congratulations.

Interesting give me a reason to buy more, if it is a yobit coin then a lot of profit will be made.

Placebo, you're a good guy and a good trader,and i respect you.

Just to lazy to understand what a big scam made by yobit themself was this coin.
Yobit is near the end. They are totally in panic way to not make enough volume and doesn't know what to do.

The create rom,then made different rule,then open rom market for 4 days,then close again market and suggest user to buy platinum card to put more sell. Then launched a second rom coin(wealth),dead after 2 hours.
Then made ico with 50% buywall,then change to 100, then choose from 50-75 or 100, then ask 1 btc as fee,then changed to 2, then back to 1.
Then changed ico rules,and at the end, this scam. They are totally out of ideas how to recover this situation.

Take care.

I still use yobit for little trading,but this situation is embarassing. You have to be scared of what you write in trollbox,cause they ban users instead having a democratic speech.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:37:20 PM

SCAM.

Congratulations.

Just to lazy to understand what a big scam made by yobit themself was this coin.
Yobit is near the end. They are totally in panic way to not make enough volume and doesn't know what to do.

The create rom,then made different rule,then open rom market for 4 days,then close again market and suggest user to buy platinum card to put more sell. Then launched a second tom coin,dead after 2 hours.
Then made ico with 50% buywall,then change to 100, then choose from 50-75 or 100, then ask 1 btc as fee,then changed to 2, then back to 1.
Then changed ico rules,and at the end this scam. They are totally out of ideas how to revoer this situation.

Take care.

In fact the move of changing to 100% buywall is a sign that they don't care about scam ICOs, no? They can easily launch every day 1 ICO, as there are request every day, check how many coins were added in ICO the last 2 or 3 months, so i don't think they need the money.

For me, scam is something different. When this coin was in ICO people knew nothing, so they either shouldn't buy or they took the risk. I took the risk, i always take the risk on ICO. For me a scam coin is that after 7 days this guy would be gone... stealing those 7 BTC. If that is the case then it hurt Yobit significately as they said , 'ONLY REAL PROJECTS NOW', so if this turn out to be a scam, then Yobit will have big shit... That is why i think that this coin is certainly not scam, and maybe it is Yobit coin, or a coin from one of Yobit's friends.
lyrecon

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

SCAM.

Congratulations.

The create rom,then made different rule,then open rom market for 4 days,then close again market and suggest user to buy platinum card to put more sell. Then launched a second tom coin,dead after 2 hours.
Then changed ico rules,and at the end this scam. They are totally out of ideas how to revoer this situation.

Take care.

In fact the move of changing to 100% buywall is a sign that they don't care about scam ICOs, no? They can easily launch every day 1 ICO, as there are request every day, check how many coins were added in ICO the last 2 or 3 months, so i don't think they need the money.

For me, scam is something different. When this coin was in ICO people knew nothing, so they either shouldn't buy or they took the risk. I took the risk, i always take the risk on ICO. For me a scam coin is that after 7 days this guy would be gone... stealing those 7 BTC. If that is the case then it hurt Yobit significately as they said , 'ONLY REAL PROJECTS NOW', so if this turn out to be a scam, then Yobit will have big shit... That is why i think that this coin is certainly not scam, and maybe it is Yobit coin, or a coin from one of Yobit's friends.

I understand your point of view.
But it doesn't weird to you that after yobit announce "We refuse a lot of ico coin,from now on only 100% buy wall and only SERIOUS project",they release less that 24 hours later this ico scam?

-Bought account
-Yobit announce (within 24 hours an announce will be done) and after 24 hours what you have? An announce with nothing,just another wait.....
-No wallet
-Source 80% hidden
-Yobit ico fields BITCOINTOPIC was totally ignored.
-Again, no wallet, and yobit seems ignore also this PRIMARY aspect(Release a wallet after ico end to allow user to withdraw thery coin)

Really placebo,you really think this is legit?
Don't answers as trader, just take a look at the situation.

Lay-z

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

SCAM.

Congratulations.

bs..

The create rom,then made different rule,then open rom market for 4 days,then close again market and suggest user to buy platinum card to put more sell. Then launched a second rom coin(wealth),dead after 2 hours.

Take care.

I still use yobit for little trading,but this situation is embarassing. You have to be scared of what you write in trollbox,cause they ban users instead having a democratic speech.

LOL whaat did you just say?? placebo a good guy? Which cave did you crawled out of huh?
You must be one of his accounts or you just too stupid to realize who you dealing with here , which one is it?
Whatever he says however he says it do NOT listen to his lies and for God's sake DO NOT engage in his activities or you will loose whatever you have left.
The only way you can make money is if you are on hes scam team.
I heard so many stories about that clown I'm surprised he hasn't been greenlighted yet.
I am now 99.9% sure this is just another one of his coins.  

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:54:52 PM

SCAM.

Congratulations.

Take care.

I understand your point of view.
But it doesn't weird to you that after yobit announce "We refuse a lot of ico coin,from now on only 100% buy wall and only SERIOUS project",they release less that 24 hours later this ico scam?

-Bought account
-Yobit announce (within 24 hours an announce will be done) and after 24 hours what you have? An announce with nothing,just another wait.....
-No wallet
-Source 80% hidden
-Yobit ico fields BITCOINTOPIC was totally ignored.
-Again, no wallet, and yobit seems ignore also this PRIMARY aspect(Release a wallet after ico end to allow user to withdraw thery coin)

Really placebo,you really think this is legit?
Don't answers as trader, just take a look at the situation.

It is indeed weird to launch a serious project without any decent BCT thread on how this 'serious project' will look like. correct. I bought a lot of coins ,so the assumption that DEV (who it is) owns almost all coins is wrong.

One of the rules, previous rules was also to have wallet and source available when requesting for ICO. There is no Windows wallet... so that is also something that is not really correct. They could have waited 2 or more days till everything was ready.

But as a trader, i have another point of view, of course, as if it is Yobit coin then that means a lot of profit for ICO investors. Do you reminder how Mintpal became big? maybe this is something that Yobit is trying to do now too. Not saying that Yobit will become another Mintpal or so, but as a trader i don't have any issue with the way how it is going now, as i believe it will give me huge profit, but as a person looking at the way how IVZ has been launched/ICO'ed then all your concerns/questions are valid.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:30:33 AM

Seeing this placebo dude and Bob in this thread makes me think more than twice about touching this coin with a 10 foot pole  Roll Eyes , it may pump but it'll be a coin with no future nonetheless.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:30:00 AM

Seeing this placebo dude and Bob in this thread makes me think more than twice about touching this coin with a 10 foot pole  Roll Eyes , it may pump but it'll be a coin with no future nonetheless.

exactly man, i went and dosed my brains out at festivals all summer, checking back in. seems most of the good people are gone along with the profits, now its these same stupid fucking con artist jobless losers leftover. sorry alts but you are pretty much a joke now im out. to all my friends and other good folks i wish you well..placebo and that cunt bob and the rest of the fucktards i hope you all remember karma and it dishes you out some ass cancer or something. we were onto a good thing around here at one point. now it's just fuckheads. i'm going back to the woods and enjoying life, this toxic environment can fuck right off.

and fuck yobit, i cant believe them or Ccex are still around after all the coin they stole from me and others. what a joke this has become.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:14:28 AM

It start to look not only like a Invisible coin but also as a Invisible dev.

1. Not reacting on PM
2. Not posting anything on the thread.
3. Not available on the chat.
4. Not updating anything.

Yobit thought that with serious projects that the buywall will stay intact, but if it continue like this then my stake will nicely hit that buywall just before the buywall disappear.

If that is the so-called 'SERIOUS' projects, then i hope Yobit go back to the original way, and let people without a serious project running ICO, at least they REACT on PM, REACT on the thread, REACT on the chat and GIVE UPDATES.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:41:24 AM

I guess I'm grounded now ..

Smiley
LOL is really not visible  Grin
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:06:38 AM

tomorrow...

I know why your pray will never be answered!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:17:38 AM

tomorrow...

Tomorrow the invisible men will become visible and pump IVZ to the invisbile moon and then he will be visible with all his BTC that were invisible but came visible in 4 days and then the moon will be invisble again as well as dev and then we will have invisiblecoin2 as the next serious project Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:48:39 AM

This coin is harming Yobit more then all the other ICOs that were launched on Yobit...

DEV doesn't response on question, DEV doesn't post anything... Why keep the information so long invisible? Luckily there is a 7 day buy wall in place, but because of the delay in information it is infact only a 3 day buy wall.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:41:56 AM

such a joke mate...and Yobit is all in this scam with fake buys and stuff
lyrecon

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:49:36 AM

This coin is harming Yobit more then all the other ICOs that were launched on Yobit...

DEV doesn't response on question, DEV doesn't post anything... Why keep the information so long invisible? Luckily there is a 7 day buy wall in place, but because of the delay in information it is infact only a 3 day buy wall.

I wrote some of your question on trollbox and i get banned.

No answers,only Ban.

I'm also worried now to leave too many coins or btc on yobit. Everything bad could happen now.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:02:09 AM

if dev own the most of supply of course the wall will never fall, let the funds unlocked and we will see if the price will stay there.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
lyrecon

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:16:10 AM

if dev own the most of supply of course the wall will never fall, let the funds unlocked and we will see if the price will stay there.

Dev=yobit=Scam
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:55:25 PM

ok...invisible coin... what's innovative about it? or it's just another ICO BS coin?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:14:10 PM

ok...invisible coin... what's innovative about it? or it's just another ICO BS coin?

Take a wild guess  Roll Eyes, Dev has disappeared and become invisible! lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: