Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IVZ] InvisibleCoin - INVISIBLE ANNOUNCE - [7% POS ONLY] [1M COINS]  (Read 10521 times)
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:09:56 PM

this thread is genius!

this thread is genius
This thread is Genius!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:10:44 PM

The Genius is thread
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:13:02 PM

tell me the story of the total supply that was bought by legit trader and not all by dev

I can prove that i have a few coins Wink So it was certainly not bought by dev.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:13:12 PM

Is thread this Genius?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

tell me the story of the total supply that was bought by legit trader and not all by dev

I believe you, ok I was wrong, the dev probably bought a lot, then someone else bought too, seeing the whole supply getting eaten in seconds.
But I don't think dev hold few coins compared to other buyers

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:19:01 PM

I believe you, ok I was wrong, the dev probably bought a lot, then someone else bought too, seeing the whole supply getting eaten in seconds.
But I don't think dev hold few coins compared to other buyers

it will be logic that dev want to make sure that nobody dumps on the buywall. It is a 100% buy wall coin.so he want those coins that people are selling. Maybe it will be the next GRID but then not the scam version, or maybe the next DIBS but the scam version, nobody knows.
arloseb

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:40:26 PM

Anyone else smell this coin as yobit scam?

Probably made by yobit itself.

Theyr posted "No more ico scam coin,now only serious project"

After 24 hours they added this crappy coin.

Congratulations.

You just dig a foss to your exchange.

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:47:40 PM

Congratulations.

Can you explain me what's the scam in it? Every ico investor is in safe for 7 days. That time is more than enough to decide to keep or to dump your investment
arloseb

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:49:07 PM

Congratulations.

Can you explain me what's the scam in it? Every ico investor is in safe for 7 days. That time is more than enough to decide to keep or to dump your investment

Ok, good luck.
If those are the new serious ico hosted by yobit,good luck.

Marks my word,and come back here within 2 weeks.

Thanks me later.  Wink
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:02:08 PM

Congratulations.

Ok, good luck.
If those are the new serious ico hosted by yobit,good luck.

Marks my word,and come back here within 2 weeks.

Thanks me later.  Wink

This is not one of the new type Icos that were announced earlier
It still can be one that gets us some profit
bombardo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:35:55 PM

This Is Yes another rubbish Yobit ICO, how much more rubbish will they host. When will it stop. How the hell is this a serious coin. Yobit don't care as long as they are making from it.

I'll pass Dev, Good luck with you 7BTC coin.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:50:51 PM

I'm not here to condone Yobit's policies, or condemn them. Just had to say at least they host coins that wouldn't get hosted otherwise.

Oy Vey, what am I saying? Time for a nap Herschel. Been hitting the schnapps.....and maid....a bit too much lately.  LOL, just kidding about the schnapps. The maid, well we will see in the morning.
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 01:29:51 AM

if you buy some at higher price you get fooled know why?
if someone buy it all at 7 btc they have guaranteed that price will not go lower at 700 and they can dump it also before 7 day 100% buy wall
they will just dump it little by little
sell 100k at 800  800-700= 100 sat x 100k IVZ = they will earn  0.1 BTC
and so on and so on for calculation it something like that the higher the price they earning will double
so if you buy some of this your a victim of pump and dump
if some user are doing this it will get dumped all before 7 days buy wall
those who have buy order will be left out if the dev is behind this he will not dump her coin
but in the end you will become  a victim also in pump and dump because he will push the price of it to the limit
because he hold all and all user not in her team who bought at ICO at 700 will just dump what left in there hands
and moved on so expect that they will dump it all down to 700
no guranteed that feature that will be release is worth the price so i dont think someone will hold it

Vegetablepin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:22:15 AM

please stop making ico scams and pos shit coins

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:26:29 AM

if someone buy it all at 7 btc they have guaranteed that price will not go lower at 700 and they can dump it also before 7 day 100% buy wall
and so on and so on for calculation it something like that the higher the price they earning will double
those who have buy order will be left out if the dev is behind this he will not dump her coin
but in the end you will become  a victim also in pump and dump because he will push the price of it to the limit
because he hold all and all user not in her team who bought at ICO at 700 will just dump what left in there hands
no guranteed that feature that will be release is worth the price so i dont think someone will hold it

A lot of shit has been written... a lot of FUD too. If this is a scam coin, then they will first pump it hard to make sure that they earn some money on it, remember coins like GRID, DIBS, ... they were all pumped hard, so i don't believe that they are in for a silly profit of 0.10 BTC or even 1 BTC or even 10 BTC. If it is scam then they will start buying all coins, putting big buy walls at 10,000sats and then they will start unloading their coins. I don't think that someone cares about a profit of 1 BTC or so.

First of all, it cost then 0.70 BTC for listing, so the coin should already be worth more then 7.7 BTC to make some profit, second if people are duming on the 7 BTC sell wall then they lose 0.70, third, there is still a 2 BTC buywall in place above 7 BTC.

People first have to learn to give a coin some time. I read here that it is maybe another Yobit coin itself, another shit Yobit coin, but honestly if it is another Yobit coin like YOVI then this coin will explode. If this become a ROM coin, then i'm sure Yobit will support it hardly and we will see not 1000sats but 100,000sats check what is happening with YOVI, and there will be a lot of winners.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:30:31 AM

please stop making ico scams and pos shit coins

Said by a person that has a account for 2 days.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy

Nice FUD.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Next time post it with your real BCT account.
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:01:45 AM

A lot of shit has been written... a lot of FUD too. If this is a scam coin, then they will first pump it hard to make sure that they earn some money on it, remember coins like GRID, DIBS, ... they were all pumped hard, so i don't believe that they are in for a silly profit of 0.10 BTC or even 1 BTC or even 10 BTC. If it is scam then they will start buying all coins, putting big buy walls at 10,000sats and then they will start unloading their coins. I don't think that someone cares about a profit of 1 BTC or so.

First of all, it cost then 0.70 BTC for listing, so the coin should already be worth more then 7.7 BTC to make some profit, second if people are duming on the 7 BTC sell wall then they lose 0.70, third, there is still a 2 BTC buywall in place above 7 BTC.

People first have to learn to give a coin some time. I read here that it is maybe another Yobit coin itself, another shit Yobit coin, but honestly if it is another Yobit coin like YOVI then this coin will explode. If this become a ROM coin, then i'm sure Yobit will support it hardly and we will see not 1000sats but 100,000sats check what is happening with YOVI, and there will be a lot of winners.
you look like dissapointed because someone reveal the real plan for this
those above 700 will be the profit of those who bought at ICO when they dump it
if they pump it to 10k sat in just a second it will look suspicious even it already did
i can say YOVI is not a good coin but also not a bad coin if you sell some after it change to ROM like early bird win
maybe stop comparing some coin in other coin you can see in our history that you always do that and we have diffirent opinion
what you always do is just to pump those coin and after ico
you will say i dont think this will continue because it only have little funds
dev already gone?
dev abandon this coin?
scam?
so in the end im right
right placebo?
also what get my attention is your level in yobit chat maybe you need to hide it now
because your Level 1 now what i know  before is your level 5
and you are pumping IVZ in chat and just a little moment you level up in 2
i dont say your only one behind it but depend on your reaction it look like your one of them

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:59:45 AM

it still looks invisible, but looks like we could get some profit here, just try to know the limit
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:21:27 AM

Invizible coin will make your BTC disappear  Cheesy, I like the low supply but what does it have to offer?
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:21:30 AM

I think it's at least an interesting marketing. In two days we will know the details. And the price could explode. Risking a little, get a lot.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: