Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IVZ] InvisibleCoin - INVISIBLE ANNOUNCE - [7% POS ONLY] [1M COINS]  (Read 10521 times)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:45:06 AM

I think it's at least an interesting marketing. In two days we will know the details. And the price could explode. Risking a little, get a lot.

Price still seems ok right now to buy considering the low supply but depends on whether or not Dev will deliver. What was the ICO price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:02:43 AM

I think it's at least an interesting marketing. In two days we will know the details. And the price could explode. Risking a little, get a lot.

Price still seems ok right now to buy considering the low supply but depends on whether or not Dev will deliver. What was the ICO price?

700 sats, but that isn't really the indicator, isn't it? Marketcap 7 BTC....a coin can hit 700 BTC so a 100 BAGGER can be possible and the max lose is 7 BTC. So the ratio is something like 1:100.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:12:09 AM

With the current marketcap IVZ will be in the Top 300 coins on coinmarketcap.com, so the question everybody has to ask is, is IVZ worth to be in the Top 300 or not.
Lay-z

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:02:23 PM

Only by seeing this placebo guy all over this is enough for me to say fuck this coin.
Btw, ICO sold in minutes on 08/10/2015 ann will be posted on 12/10/2015 that's only 3 days left until Yobit will release ICO funds.
I can see this road map already .. We will release this and that in 2-3 days then whoosh, huge dump and devs gone. Seen it before, will happen again. 

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:19:22 PM

Only by seeing this placebo guy all over this is enough for me to say fuck this coin.
Btw, ICO sold in minutes on 08/10/2015 ann will be posted on 12/10/2015 that's only 3 days left until Yobit will release ICO funds.
I can see this road map already .. We will release this and that in 2-3 days then whoosh, huge dump and devs gone. Seen it before, will happen again.  

Probably YOBIT themself made this coin.

Too many strange stuff behind this ico,specially when yobit said "from now on,only serious project will be accepted". Then ,they accept 24 hours later this statement a coin without announce,with the shittiest graphics ever,and most of all,without wallet.

That's the fact,yobit accepted a coin without wallet even if ico is closed.

This is the biggest scam over this coin. Yobit is part of this.

Also this account seems to be bought....

There are so many angry investors with yobit now, that the only stuff that coud be happen on october 12 ,could be a yobit ddos and hack.

They dig a foss to themself. If they now accept only serious,big,long term project with proof of ba bla bla,which is the dev who is going to do an ico of his big project on lowest volume exchange ever?
Maybe real and serious project will apply at least c-cex or bittrex.

Of course, i could be totally wrong,so,can't say nothing more now. We will see next days.

Cheers.
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:26:22 PM

This ones a winner  Roll Eyes
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:28:22 PM

2 days left to prove what is invisible benefit or invisible scam  Huh
arloseb

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:36:55 PM

From my point of view,yobit shoud immediately close this crap coin, cause there isn't a wallet after ico end.

This is totally unlegit and scam for every investors that want to get theyr coin on theyr wallet after every ico end.
A- Investors maybe don't want to keep theyr coin on exchange
B -Releasing a wallet is a basic stuff. you could release roadmap and ann later on,but NOT a wallet at launch.

I've never saw an ico on yobit without wallet release after ico end,and this ones that sould be the new serious era about ico coins of yobit,comes without a wallet,with a bought account and with a awful ann.

Don't be blind people.

Enjoy crypto,made hype/fud, trading, everything you like, but don't be blind about those facts.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:44:25 PM

From my point of view,yobit shoud immediately close this crap coin, cause there isn't a wallet after ico end.

This is totally unlegit and scam for every investors that want to get theyr coin on theyr wallet after every ico end.
B -Releasing a wallet is a basic stuff. you could release roadmap and ann later on,but NOT a wallet at launch.

I've never saw an ico on yobit without wallet release after ico end,and this ones that sould be the new serious era about ico coins of yobit,comes without a wallet,with a bought account and with a awful ann.

Don't be blind people.

Enjoy crypto,made hype/fud, trading, everything you like, but don't be blind about those facts.

Stop fudding your bullshit.

first of all DEV didn't promise anything, so people that join the ICO aren't scammed, as they had all the information at ICO time, they knew that it was a coin without a thread, so... people know the risk, so people that invested in IVZ knew what they did... where is the scam? Maybe you try so hard to spread FUD so that people can dump on you... a lot of examples like those users on BCT.

Second, i really hope that Yobit is even part of it... then this will explode... big returns for everybody that join the ICO.

Third, there is a buy wall, so ALL investors can still dump all their coins, so scam? Think twice before writing this crap.

Fourth, take the source and compile it, you can build your wallet yourself, or are you too lazy to do it?

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:06:53 PM

This guy is big....

Look here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1117861.msg11849516#msg11849516

He is from Indonasia.

A lot of gambling posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=378453;sa=statPanel

Are we expecting a real gambling site with invisible coins?

LOL only you, who bought up most of the ICO, could claim someone whos main focus is gambling will be good for this coin. Any sane person would be oh dear this guy has a gambling problem, mmmm wonder what he'll do with the ICO BTC's?Huh Lucky for you you have till the 100% buy wall gets removed to dump Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:34:42 PM

Don't be blind people.

Fair point you made just there. Yobit simply killed themselves and proved they are liars and scammers. They seem to contradict their own words by listing this ICO.
How can you call a project without a wallet serious ? What's so special about this shitcoin scam ? What's different to other ICO scams that failed ? Oh wait,.. it's invisible coin ?? LOL You see me now you don't ..
You're probably right, it might be Yobit's coin this, but you're definitely right about the OP account, 100% bought for this ICO.  

Oh, and let me advise to put this crying pussy no good cunt on ignore. Whenever he shows up like this you know it's either his ICO or he's very close to it...  

In fact i totally disagree....

Yobit has a wallet... not because this information isn't released to the investors that there isn't any wallet. How can the coins move without a wallet? Wink

If it is Yobit coin itself, then i'm sad that i didn't bought 100% of the coin, check YOVI.... how much profit is being made on that one....

We all know that some people like to FUD to buy some cheap coins Wink
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

Don't be blind people.

I think that yobit check the wallet before accept this coin, they arent stupid...
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:19:37 PM

It would be funny if the invisibility faded out just after the buy wall is removed!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
arloseb

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:24:22 PM

Don't be blind people.

Fair point you made just there. Yobit simply killed themselves and proved they are liars and scammers. They seem to contradict their own words by listing this ICO.
How can you call a project without a wallet serious ? What's so special about this shitcoin scam ? What's different to other ICO scams that failed ? Oh wait,.. it's invisible coin ?? LOL You see me now you don't ..
You're probably right, it might be Yobit's coin this, but you're definitely right about the OP account, 100% bought for this ICO.  

Oh, and let me advise to put this crying pussy no good cunt on ignore. Whenever he shows up like this you know it's either his ICO or he's very close to it...  

+1 about yobit greatest scam ever with this coin.

YOBIT is already banning user from theyr chat who ask information about this crappy coin. Not fud, they just ask info about what's happening and yobit doesn't answer...just ban.

This prove everything.

Regarding placebo: He's doing his job,so i don't bame him. I'm also fud/hype coins. It's a free speech,everyone do theyr best trying to achieve some profit.

But not with this coin. Sorry.

And you are totally right saying "Yobit simply killed themselves and proved they are liars and scammers. They seem to contradict their own words by listing this ICO."

Anyway guys, this is not a war within us. It's against yobit now.
Lay-z

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:32:17 PM

I found the invisible dev ..

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
arloseb

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:38:34 PM

I found the invisible dev ..

I'm making a new coin:

NAME: [       ]
TICKER:  [        ]
ROADMAP:  June 2017
WALLET RELEASE:  December 2019

ICO START: Now

Yobit can't refuse. It's a serious project as they ask from now on.

But first let me also buy a fake account.  Cheesy Cheesy
Lay-z

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:58:26 PM

I guess I'm grounded now ..

Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:17:22 PM

SCAM

And 100% PROTECTED WITH 100% BUY WALL... STRANGE SCAM.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:42:58 PM

I will buy some with lower price after 100%  buywall removed  Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:55:34 PM