Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [Coinex] Coinex.ir Exchange fund raising  (Read 2094 times)
sepehr (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:55:23 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 06:58:23 AM by sepehr

Recently established Iranian Exchange, Coinex.ir, looking for fund raising through NXT Asset Exchange.

Target:

Raising 300,000 CNY to supply liquidity for exchanging major digital currencies like BTC and Perfect Money in http://coinex.ir/ .

Description:

Coinex.ir is an established exchange in Iran and started it’s testing phases for about 2 months.
We have exchange accounts with major Chinese exchanges like BTCChina and Huobi.
As any banking transaction to/from Iran yet is prohibited by many countries, the need for currencies like bitcoin and perfect money that can be transferred freely cross borders are increasing.
So Coinex.ir team decided to establish and form exchanging Iranian Rial with Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
We assure you that we do our best to secure your investment and to maximize your benefit and minimize any possible lose.
Each transaction may have 1-3 percent benefit.
Our BTC reserve will be hold as in our dedicated Cold Stored Address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV

Also you can see our last months records for our trades in the above address. And the other address that can show our trade records is the address we have in our exchange:

https://blockchain.info/address/1L3LJML3yq194gZ2oe2ZUo5d3YXVwHZTLb

Benefits calculated at the end of each month according to CNY equivalent of our total portfolio and dividends will be paid in BTC through Multi gateway BTC asset or CoinexCNY Asset according to User choise.
For more clarification for investors every week a Total Portfolio report will be published.
Any funds invested can be redeemed at the end of each calendar month in BTC. It will be calculated as equivalent share from total portfolio.
Each asset is an equivalent to 1 CNY at the end of each month.
Only 300,000 Assets with 2 decimal places issued.
We have a licensee issued from local government to show that we have a trustworthy entity, you can click on this image in our website to be sure about that:

http://Coinex.ir

Asset Descrption:

Asset ID: 11063114819483618265

Asset Issuer Account: NXT-XBVF-49V3-UYUS-2AZMQ

Total Assets issued: 300,000.00

Price per asset at the end of each month: 1 CNY or equivalent in BTC or NXT

Dividend payments: Monthly

Each CoinexCNY is pegged to 1 CNY at start of each month.
During month the value of CoinexCNY will be published here according to trades made and benefits created and it's price may grow.
At the end of the month Dividends will be paid and CoinexCNY will be pegged to CNY again and this cycle will continue.
Each User have the option to receive their Dividends at the end of month in CoinexCNY or mgwBTC.
Any new investor should pay as the last CoinexCNY value published here in this topic and join.
Portfolio Reserve Combination is %100 in fiat mostly in CNY. By the way we will have the right to change this combination according to local business requirements in this case we will inform about this to the community in this topic.

We prefer the asset to be bought in BTC, to avoid NXT to BTC exchange rates, So you can simply transfer any amount of BTC to our BTC address and ask us to transfer the Asset to your NXT Address Manually. In this case you should be able to prove that you are the owner of claimed BTC address.

New Investors:
Please send an amount equal to "Each Asset now" Value in last Coinex Report in this topic for each asset to our BTC address and ask us to transfer the Asset to your NXT Address Manually.

Forum Threads:

NXT Forum Thread: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-(coinex)-coinex-ir-exchange-fund-raising/

BitcoinTalk Forum Thred: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204913.0

Terms and Conditions:

1. By investing you accept that there may be some loss of value in the transferring between BTC, NXT, PM, CNY and IRR.
2. You accept that whilst invested NXT, BTC, PM, CNY & IRR values may fluctuate.
3. Iranian and Chinese banks have not been known to close accounts involved in bitcoin trading. By the way You accept that at any time operations may be ceased because of this. Any money returned will still be returned to investors.
4. We will take 50% of profits to pay for our management time, staff costs and any other costs.
5. In the event of fraudulent or otherwise faulty payments, should our bank refuse to give the money, We will not be held liable.
6. Any update or reports about this asset will be posted here in this topic.

Please ensure you've read the terms! 

Our User Verification Policy:

A few notes about our user verification policy to reduce risk of payment through Payment gateways or fraudulent payments:

1. We always require at-least one form of government issued in-date ID from any user.
2. We verify a land line or a Mobile phone number for each user.
3. Some users will have to go through additional Verifying procedures.

About Asset Issuer

Some notes about me:

I’m Sepehr, an old NXTer, My total number of posts Show my history.
I had two assets in my history record,

One is Forgecoin:

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann-forgecoin)-mining-with-cheap-electricity!/

And the other one was CryptoZin:

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-(cryptozin)-cryptocurrency-for-anyone-with-a-smartphone!-)/

While the above two assets may have not very good records in returning benefits, it can be assure you that, I’m not here to grab your money and flee! And show that I’m serious and here to make benefit for myself and you both together.
Also this is my account in Local Bitcoins:

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/sepehr/

My Personal NXT account is: NXT-BUN9-PXG2-JTR2-6ET4Z
I personally hold my personal share from Coinex Assets there.

About Coinex:

Coinex website: http://Coinex.ir
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coinexir
Email: info@coinex.ir
BTC Account: https://blockchain.info/address/1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV
Perfect Money Account: https://perfectmoney.is/public_view.html?id=3063233
Let me know if you have any questions,

Sepehr

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:14:22 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 04:18:24 AM by sepehr

Coinex Report 2015-09-22(First report):

Total Assets Sold: 28

Current Portfolio Combination:

Bitcoin: 14.5 BTC
Chinese Yen: 16,900 CNY ≃ 11.57 BTC
Iranian Rial: 15,200,000 IRR ≃ 1.93 BTC

Total Portfolio ≃ 28 BTC

Each Asset ≃ 1 BTC ≃ 1460 CNY ≃ 228.8 USD

Coinex Report 2015-09-27:

Total Assets Sold: 30

Bitcoin: 15.02 BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)
Chinese Yen: 11,135 CNY ≃ 7.34 BTC
Iranian Rial: 61,960,000 IRR ≃ 7.58 BTC
American Dollar:  35 USD = 0.15

Total Portfolio ≃ 30.09 BTC

1 Bitcoin = 1517 CNY = 233.7 USD

Each Asset ≃ 1.003 BTC ≃ 1521 CNY = 234.4

Description:
We had several exchanges and generated some benfits Cheesy, But because of grow in BTC price and as in the time of grow in BTC price most of our portfolio was in fiat we could not benefit that enough! Angry
By the way, overall we had 61 CNY or 5.6 USD increase in each asset value.

Coinex Report 2015-10-04:

Bitcoin: 15.29 BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)
Chinese Yen: 15,410 CNY ≃ 9.98 BTC
Iranian Rial: 36,992,000 IRR ≃ 4.37 BTC
American Dollar:  35 USD = 0.15

Total Portfolio ≃ 29.79 BTC

1 Bitcoin = 1543 CNY = 239 USD

Each Asset ≃ 0.993 BTC ≃ 1532 CNY = 237.3

Description:
There was an increase of 72 CNY or 8.5 USD from start of project in each asset. We think that according to Chinese National week, We had an increase in Chinese BTC price, So had not enough good transactions in last week and it may continue some more days. And we had no Dividends to pay in end of September even when the fiat equivalent of asset had growth.

Coinex Report 2015-10-07:

Bitcoin: 0 BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)
Chinese Yen: 38,063 CNY
Iranian Rial: 45,270,000 IRR ≃ 8,201 CNY
American Dollar:  35 USD ≃ 222 CNY

Total Portfolio ≃ 46,486 ≃ 29.31 BTC

1 Bitcoin = 1586 CNY = 244.5 USD

Each Asset now ≃ 1550 CNY ≃ 0.9773 BTC

Each Asset at the start of period ≃ 1460 CNY

Increase/Decrease: +%6.1

Description:
We hold most of our portfolio in Fiat from now on. Also we will keep pricing in Fiat and most likely in CNY.
We show +%6.1 increase in asset value in 15 days, from start of project.

This is while we had Chinese National week, which will finish today, and fluctuations in IRR exchange rate because of political issues that faced us with some loss.

New joining investors can join us with the last asset value as mentioned above (0.9773 BTC)

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 11:12:43 AM

Note: I'm going to say something to sepehr in persian in case some might wonder, I'm half iranian so if you see my personal message(don't get confuse), I'm not spamming here.

Sepehr: aval az hame mikham tabrik begam sepehr jan baraye in noe sarafi, chon 1 ta 3 % vaghean aliye, nazdiktarin darsadi ke sarafihaye dige daran agar eshtebah nakonam 5% hastesh...va dovom inke mikhastam ke faghad yadavari konam ke dar rabete ba ghanune in forum, agar khabari hast ke mikhayin update konin inja ro dar har 24 saat faghad yek bar mishe inkar ro kard dar rabete ba har post ke marbut be update bashe ke shoma 4 dafe hamin emruz anjam dadin in kar ro va agar betunin ke hamashunro tu yek post ja bedin ba edit kardane yeki az in postha va badesh pak kardane baghiyeye post ha , kheily behtar mishe , inro goftam ke yevaght agar kasi az asatide in forum bebinan , in 4 ta post ro pak mikonan chon bar tebghe ghanune in forum nist... va sevom ham agar kari az pase bande jay miyad , khoshhal misham komaki anjam bedam

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:29:48 AM

Note: I'm going to say something to sepehr in persian in case some might wonder, I'm half iranian so if you see my personal message(don't get confuse), I'm not spamming here.

Sepehr: aval az hame mikham tabrik begam sepehr jan baraye in noe sarafi, chon 1 ta 3 % vaghean aliye, nazdiktarin darsadi ke sarafihaye dige daran agar eshtebah nakonam 5% hastesh...va dovom inke mikhastam ke faghad yadavari konam ke dar rabete ba ghanune in forum, agar khabari hast ke mikhayin update konin inja ro dar har 24 saat faghad yek bar mishe inkar ro kard dar rabete ba har post ke marbut be update bashe ke shoma 4 dafe hamin emruz anjam dadin in kar ro va agar betunin ke hamashunro tu yek post ja bedin ba edit kardane yeki az in postha va badesh pak kardane baghiyeye post ha , kheily behtar mishe , inro goftam ke yevaght agar kasi az asatide in forum bebinan , in 4 ta post ro pak mikonan chon bar tebghe ghanune in forum nist... va sevom ham agar kari az pase bande jay miyad , khoshhal misham komaki anjam bedam

Thanks My friend for your points!

<persian>Agha Kheili Mokhlesim  Kiss Kiss</persian>

As you mentioned I removed several posts and merged them in one. I'm an old member of this forum but it is very rare times to post several posts in a day. I hope that it's ok now.

Also, Yes, we choose small margin to absorb more customers and we don't sell less than 1 BTC in quantity. You can see this in both persian and english version of out site:

Minmum order is 1 BTC or equivalent.
حداقل سفارش یک بیت کوین

Any feedback and help is welcome <persian>Dadash  Wink</persian>

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 11:45:58 AM

Thanks My friend for your points!

<persian>Agha Kheili Mokhlesim  Kiss Kiss</persian>

As you mentioned I removed several posts and merged them in one. I'm an old member of this forum but it is very rare times to post several posts in a day. I hope that it's ok now.

Also, Yes, we choose small margin to absorb more customers and we don't sell less than 1 BTC in quantity. You can see this in both persian and english version of out site:

Minmum order is 1 BTC or equivalent.
حداقل سفارش یک بیت کوین

Any feedback and help is welcome <persian>Dadash  Wink</persian>
Your very welcome friend , happy to help Smiley

<persian>Ma bishtar Smiley </persian>

Thank you for doing so, it's perfect now.

That small margin is really good,almost half of the percentage other's take which i'm sure many will switch to your services instead

As to feedback, maybe you could also put lesser minimum order into consideration in the future as well Smiley

<persian>ma kuchiketunim Smiley </persian>

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:54:55 AM

As to feedback, maybe you could also put lesser minimum order into consideration in the future as well Smiley

Our website is not yet fully functional, So we do exchanges Manually yet.

By the way our platform is Python and we are working on it to complete it on a daily basis and As soon as our website became fully automatic we may decide to remove that limitation of 1 BTC.

Thanks for your feedback.

<Persian>Kheili az didare Shoma khosh-hal shodam.  Cheesy</Persian>

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:46:10 PM

Coinex Report:

Total Assets Sold: 31

Bitcoin: 0 BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)
Chinese Yen: 10,857 CNY
Iranian Rial: 210,300,000 IRR ≃ 38,029 CNY
American Dollar:  35 USD ≃ 222 CNY

Total Portfolio ≃ 49,108 CNY

1 Bitcoin = 1569 CNY ≃ 244.2 USD

Each Asset now ≃ 1584 CNY ≃ 1.01 BTC

Each Asset at the start of period ≃ 1460 CNY

Increase/Decrease: +%8.5

Description:
I'm happy with the current pegging our portfolio with Fiat. Now we have a %8.5 increase for each asset price from the start of project.

New joining investors can join us with the last asset value as mentioned above (1.01 BTC)

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:19:38 AM

Coinex price in NXT Asset Exchange amended because of price change in NXT and Coinex Asset NAV.

Now each Coinex Asset on sale for 31100 NXT ≃ 1.01 BTC.

btc4

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:08:30 AM

Hey Sepeher,
Register buttun doesnt work! i prefer make my orders from exchanging.ir.because all payment systems are instant! however your rates is tolerable! movafaq bashy. Smiley

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:19:21 AM

Hey Sepeher,
Register buttun doesnt work! i prefer make my orders from exchanging.ir. because all payment systems are instant! however your rates is tolerable! movafaq bashy. Smiley
Yes, Our website is not totally automatic yet. Only prices is automatic now.
We do our best to process orders ASAP manually now.
Thanks for your Feedback. Cheesy Mokhlesim  Wink

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:32:03 AM

Hello everybody,

I want to share my valued asset holders what I plan to do.
Please correct me if you find anything not good or not appropriate.

I plan to Issue a new asset, something like CoinexV2.0 and amend something that maybe not good with current asset.

CoinexV2.0 will Consist of the followings:

CoinexV2.0 will pegged to fiat and specially to CNY officially from start.
There will be 300,000 CoinexV2.0 issued.
Each CoinexV2.0 will pegged to 1 CNY at start of each month.
During month the value of CoinexV2.0 will be published here according to trades made and benefits created and it's price may grow.
At the end of the month Dividedns payed and CoinexV2.0 will be pegged to CNY again and this cycle will continue.
Each Current Coinex Asset will equal to 1500 CoinexV2.0 Asset. At the beginning of cycle all asset holders return the assets to us and will receive 1500 CoinexV2.0 per Coinex Asset.
The additianal value of 1500 CNY of Coinex asset which is now more than 1584 CNY (minus half which is my charge) will send to asset holders as Dividedns.
Any new investor should pay as the last NAV published here in this topic and join.
This way users that complaining that Coinex asset is big also can join. Also some confusing about Coinex will be solved. it's officially pegged to CNY.

Please let me know your opinion and any idea about the best time to do this migration.
Thanks,
Sepehr

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:38:15 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 07:12:28 AM by sepehr

Coinex Report:               

Total Assets Sold:    31            

Bitcoin:     0.00   BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)         
Chinese Yen:   40,302.00   CNY         
Iranian Rial:   54,108,000   IRR  ≃   9,784.45   CNY   
American Dollar:    0.00   USD ≃   0.00   CNY    

Total Portfolio ≃    50,086.45   CNY         

1 Bitcoin =    1622.83   CNY(Huobi) ≃    249.97   USD(Bitstamp)   

1 NXT =    0.00003052   BTC (%2.5 less than Bter last)         

Each Asset now ≃    1,615.69   CNY ≃    0.9956   BTC ≃    32,624   NXT

Each Asset at the start of period ≃    1,460.00   CNY         

Increase/Decrease:   10.66%             

Description:               
We had %10.66 increase in 22 days. This report created online with last prices from Huobi, Bitstamp and Bter.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:43:56 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 08:03:23 AM by sepehr

Coinex Report:                  

Total Assets Sold:    30               

Bitcoin:     0.00   BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)            
Chinese Yen:   40,526.00   CNY            
Iranian Rial:   50,589,741   IRR  ≃   9,115.27   CNY      

Total Portfolio ≃    49,641.27   CNY            

1 Bitcoin =    1790.78   CNY(Huobi) ≃    268.53   USD(Bitstamp)      

1 NXT =    0.00002828   BTC (%2.5 less than Bter last)            

Each Asset now ≃    1,654.71   CNY ≃    0.9240   BTC ≃    32,680   NXT

Increase/Decrease:   13.34%                

Description:                  
We are growing our roots in the Iranian market and growing our website very smooth. Now we have some orders that we deny to accept. Because we have not enough liquidity to cover them. Currently we accept only orders with more benefits. We had %13.34 increase in our asset from the start of project (25 days). Also please pay attention that half of this benefit is ours and half is for asset holders.
Also one of our asset holders wanted to sell his asset and we buy it yesterday.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:02:33 PM

Coinex Report:                  

Total Assets Sold:    30

Bitcoin:     0.00   BTC (1CoinExcJvvLEibPQ9F7WtVBXcPixv3CMV)            
Chinese Yen:   0.00   CNY            
Iranian Rial:   289,898,741   IRR  ≃   53,192.43   CNY      

Total Portfolio ≃    53,192.43   CNY            

1 Bitcoin =    1769.73   CNY(Huobi) ≃    264.00   USD(Bitstamp)      

1 NXT =    0.00002650   BTC (%2.5 less than Bter last)            

Each Asset now ≃    1,773.08   CNY ≃    1.0019   BTC ≃    37,807   NXT

Increase/Decrease:   21.44%                

Description:                  
We had very busy days yesterday and today. And almost good benefit. And you can see very big significant change today afternoon with yesterday morning! We still at day 26 and we made %21.44 benefit! Now it's even bigger than our estimate. Congratulations everybody!  Grin

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:34:27 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 04:01:13 PM by sepehr

Hi Everybody,

CoinexCNY Asset will be issued with the following conditions:

CoinexCNY will pegged to fiat and specially to CNY officially from start.
There will be 300,000 CoinexCNY issued.
Each CoinexCNY will pegged to 1 CNY at start of each month.
During month the value of CoinexCNY will be published here according to trades made and benefits created and it's price may grow.
At the end of the month Dividends will be paid and CoinexCNY will be pegged to CNY again and this cycle will continue.
Each User have the option to receive their Dividends at the end of month in CoinexCNY or mgwBTC.
Any new investor should pay as the last CoinexCNY value published here in this topic and join.

Our plan is that on Nov 1st:

We ask every current asset holder to transfer his/her asset to us.
We transfer 1460 CoinexCNY(price of BTC at the start of project) per Coinex asset to each asset holder.
We will pay dividends according to users choice(CoinexCNY or mgwBTC)
Anybody failed to do so at that time, will receive his/her dividends in mgwBTC and at any time later within end of 2015 can transfer and receive 1460 CoinexCNY per asset.
We will edit the first post of this thread according to new conditions, and continue this thread.

Thanks,
Sepehr

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:25:48 AM

Coinex Report:               

Total Assets Sold:    36.58            

Chinese Yen:   8,724.00   CNY         
Iranian Rial:   356,727,316   IRR  ≃   65,454.55   CNY   

Total Portfolio ≃    74,178.55   CNY         

1 Bitcoin =    1810.28   CNY(Huobi) ≃    280.09   USD(Bitstamp)   

1 NXT =    0.00002550   BTC         

Each Asset now ≃    2,027.84   CNY ≃    1.1202   BTC ≃    43,929

Each Asset now(Minus Coinex costs) ≃    1,743.92   CNY

Increase/Decrease:   +38.89%             

Description:               
I had very busy days! you check from our addresses that we hot lots of transactions these days. It's my pleasure to announce that our asset had +%38.89 in value. Considering half of this for Coinex team, +%19.44 will remain for asset holders at the end of month and I think it can be very good result at the end of October. Also we are ready for transferring New Assets that will inform it in next post.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:26:34 AM

Dear Asset holders,

We have issued the new asset CoineCNY:

Asset ID: 11063114819483618265

So please everybody transfer his/her asset to us at the following account:

NXT-XBVF-49V3-UYUS-2AZMQ

And we will transfer an amount of 1460 CoinexCNY Asset per Coinex Asset to corresponding NXT address.

Please specify any special orders in private message.

This month we had several migrations for the asset to find it's best shape.

Now we assume that we have a very good shape.

We stopped sell order on the NXT Asset exchange because lots of NXT price fluctuations. Please anybody wants to join us please PM me. and again we prefer you to pay in BTC.

Thanks,
Sepehr

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

Coinex Report:                  

Total Assets Sold:    36.58               

Chinese Yen:   123.00   CNY            
Iranian Rial:   406,116,940   IRR  ≃   74,516.87   CNY      

Total Cash ≃    74,639.87   CNY            

Coinex Charges:   10,616.53   CNY            

Total Portfolio ≃    64,023.33   CNY            

1 Bitcoin =    1851.89   CNY(Huobi) ≃    283.12   USD(Bitstamp)      

1 NXT =    0.00002350   BTC            

Each Asset now ≃    1,750.23   CNY ≃    0.9451   BTC ≃    40,217   NXT

Increase/Decrease:   +19.88%                

Description:                  
We calculated and removed Coinex Charges from total portfolio as agreed and from now on remove it from each report. Now we had +%19.88 net increase in our asset price that hopefully will be paid at the end of month. Thanks everybody for your support and I hope that we can continue this results. Also please transfer your asset to us ASAP, so that we can transfer new Asset to you. And also please spcify How you would like to receive your dividends (mgwBTC or CoinexCNY)? The default is yet mgwBTC.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:38:38 AM

Coinex Report:                  

Total Assets Sold:    37.08               

Chinese Yen:   27,360.00   CNY            
Iranian Rial:   215,460,514   IRR  ≃   39,246.00   CNY      

Total Cash ≃    66,606.00   CNY            

Coinex Charges:   853.73   CNY            

Total Portfolio ≃    65,752.26   CNY            

1 Bitcoin =    1960.40   CNY(Huobi) ≃    300.01   USD(Bitstamp)      

1 NXT =    0.00002300   BTC            

Each Asset now ≃    1,773.25   CNY ≃    0.9045   BTC ≃    39,328   NXT

Increase/Decrease:   21.46%                

Description:                  
Net increase of +21.46% is really interesting. Pay attention that we hold our portfolio in fiat and is not benefit from BTC price increment.

sepehr (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:49:18 PM

Coinex Report:                  

Total Assets Sold:    37.08               

Chinese Yen:   14,692.00   CNY            
Iranian Rial:   295,764,086   IRR  ≃   53,873.24   CNY      

Total Cash ≃    68,565.24   CNY            

Coinex Charges:   1,406.56   CNY            

Total Portfolio ≃    67,158.67   CNY            

1 Bitcoin =    2083.03   CNY(Huobi) ≃    318.70   USD(Bitstamp)      

1 NXT =    0.00002300   BTC            

Each Asset now ≃    1,811.18   CNY ≃    0.8695   BTC ≃    37,804   NXT

Increase/Decrease:   24.05%                

Description:                  

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: