Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just the paper  (Read 3697 times)
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:08:22 PM

So what charge are you leveling?  Be specific please. 

I have no dog in this fight, I just want your take on what the letter proves. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squeept

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:12:49 PM

I'm assuming the stamped date is for records, thus the thread should correctly be titled "blah blah blah" minus like 2 weeks for return letter and processing.

In addition, what exactly are you crying about? From searching your previous comments, you've been bitching about your pre-order since before they even missed/moved back the original date. What's your agenda? Why are you only pressing the matter with BFL? I don't see you constantly waiving letters around and ranting about the other companies that sold pre-orders and have given even less public proof. Seriously, did you ONLY place an order so you could bitch about it constantly?

I guess what I'm asking you is: what exactly do you want? You haven't even let the original shipment date pass and you're already in a tizzy. All of your threads and conclusions would be perfectly reasonable if I saw them at the end of next month.

I'm just going to keep repeating "it's an Altera HardCopy" because I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.
squeept

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:14:29 PM

Why would it be used against you if you have done nothing wrong? Riddle me that batman?

I'd say a company that doesn't respond in legal speak when contacted by the attorney general needs to replace some of their staff.

I'm just going to keep repeating "it's an Altera HardCopy" because I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:19:15 PM

A) I Believe BFL has been misleading customers, I do not believe they even had any sort of product when they offered pre-orders, They were just raising capital to build this dream machine.
B) BFL avoids answer questions in order to further there standing in the market. It may not be illegal but it is not very moral.
C) They provide smoke screens to please the masses when things start to stir up for them to continue sales. 1000 Coin bet, Trip to the factory, Things of that nature. Once again throwing smoke screens to avoid being looked at harder.

Like I said I do not doubt they will provide a product, but anyone who says they are not just a little disappointed thus far is not being honest with them self. You will get your product..... October.... Nov..... Dec....... You will get it when you get it do not question me.

My only concern is for the community, I can not stand to see company treat customers in such a manor. You would not stand for it from any other company why would you for this one?

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:20:44 PM

A) I Believe BFL has been misleading customers, I do not believe they even had any sort of product when they offered pre-orders, They were just raising capital to build this dream machine.
B) BFL avoids answer questions in order to further there standing in the market. It may not be illegal but it is not very moral.
C) They provide smoke screens to please the masses when things start to stir up for them to continue sales. 1000 Coin bet, Trip to the factory, Things of that nature. Once again throwing smoke screens to avoid being looked at harder.

Like I said I do not doubt they will provide a product, but anyone who says they are not just a little disappointed thus far is not being honest with them self. You will get your product..... October.... Nov..... Dec....... You will get it when you get it do not question me.

This has always been my idea too:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112840.0

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:21:21 PM

In addition, what exactly are you crying about? From searching your previous comments, you've been bitching about your pre-order since before they even missed/moved back the original date.

Honesty.... them to stop the bullshit.

I am not here to argue my case, I this is not about me ask questions about them. Why so personal lol

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:22:58 PM

This has always been my idea too:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112840.0

And the fact that the mod said that, makes the other users of the community think its just that. Discredits you for asking a simple question. But it is a private forum so you have to abide by the rules.

squeept

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:29:01 PM

Which one of those is the attorney general supposed to give a shit about? They didn't kick in the doors at Gamestop when they sold pre-orders for Diablo 3 two years in advance. If you're upset with the timeline, and you expected them to hit their target date on the head, it's your own fault for not doing the research before you purchased.

The "smoke screens" are what people like you demanded, then as soon as they supply them, you call it fake and ask for more. It's a never ending cycle, and it greatly resembles the "birther" mentality. I'm surprised they didn't give up earlier.

As I said, your complaints would be absolutely logical and valid if I saw them at the end of next month, but you started this behavior like 2 months ago. The original delivery window hasn't even passed yet, let alone the updated window.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:38:29 PM

I respect you Opinion but go fuck yourself cause its just that. I provide proof what do you bring? I am not here to defend myself.... Lol why are you attacking me cause I used my rights..... do you hate freedom or want to limit it which one? Be productive to the conversation this is about BFL and the papers I got sent, not your opinion on my motives. Start a new thread for that.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:42:35 PM

Information taken down. It is almost impossible to share information on this forum.

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:42:45 PM

I respect you Opinion but go fuck yourself cause its just that. I provide proof what do you bring? I am not here to defend myself.... Lol why are you attacking me cause I used my rights..... do you hate freedom or want to limit it which one? Be productive to the conversation this is about BFL and the papers I got sent, not your opinion on my motives. Start a new thread for that.

lmfao

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:33:45 PM

Does no one find it strange, that their google maps building has 2 things:

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2507+jefferson+st+kansas+city+mo&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c0f039ceff8e99:0x81b537045acc9dee,2507+Jefferson+St,+Kansas+City,+MO+64108&gl=us&ei=Qm2JUIzvO4O29QT824CgCw&ved=0CB0Q8gEwAA

1. Their name on the front, Image date May 2011
2. Hovered above, a business name, URL, phone number.
Spartan Foundation Repairmore info‎
2507 Jefferson Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 237-0017
spartanfoundationrepair.com‎

On site contact:
Spartan Foundation Repair
2507 Jefferson
Kansas City, MO 64108
[Contact By Phone] 816-237-0017

How do concrete experts make computers?
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:38:18 PM

Does no one find it strange, that their google maps building has 2 things:

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2507+jefferson+st+kansas+city+mo&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c0f039ceff8e99:0x81b537045acc9dee,2507+Jefferson+St,+Kansas+City,+MO+64108&gl=us&ei=Qm2JUIzvO4O29QT824CgCw&ved=0CB0Q8gEwAA

1. Their name on the front, Image date May 2011
2. Hovered above, a business name, URL, phone number.
Spartan Foundation Repairmore info‎
2507 Jefferson Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 237-0017
spartanfoundationrepair.com‎

On site contact:
Spartan Foundation Repair
2507 Jefferson
Kansas City, MO 64108
[Contact By Phone] 816-237-0017

How do concrete experts make computers?

Maybe they needed really really sturdy ramps to get all that expensive equipment in the doors first.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: