July 08, 2024, 01:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: hash cracker
hash cracker - 0 (0%)
hash cracker - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice hash cracker  (Read 5501 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:50:56 PM

I wonder why kashroy cannot combine all this bot or scripts for primedice that he is selling together on one thread.

yah i also agreed. that would be much better for us to see what he has to offer. it is also easier for him to consolidate his offers.

seriously ? you guys do know that there's no hash cracker right? lol.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:15:44 AM

the funny thing is that he like to do poll that is quite meaningless. like this one is asking for hash cracker and hash cracker. lol what is the point of the poll?? or does he not know how to create one without polling?
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:38:41 AM

I wonder why kashroy cannot combine all this bot or scripts for primedice that he is selling together on one thread.

yah i also agreed. that would be much better for us to see what he has to offer. it is also easier for him to consolidate his offers.

seriously ? you guys do know that there's no hash cracker right? lol.

i know. but i still prefer to see his put all his deals in one thread. i dont want to see a few of his thread on the marketplace so it will be not so messy.

easier for you too if you want to skip thread created by him and instead need to check a few times in one page.
kashroy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:44:22 AM

OMG What have I Done.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: