Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: smaragda vs NxtChg (Simcoin dev) - is smaragda punched out, 'rope a dope' style?  (Read 2814 times)
vaporware asset wizard (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:57:30 AM

I don't have enough information to judge the merits of the case either way, but smaragda's Simcoin (SIM) & CryptoPlay (CPS) DEV NxtChg IS A LOW-LIFE EMBEZZLING thread campaign has been (amazingly) allowed to exist on the altcoin discussion forum since January, and if you review smaragda's post's, he's looking a bit punched out to me.

I'm talking about the PR effect on Simcoin vs the standing of smaragda on this forum.

9 of smaragda's last 10 posts all the same BIG RED RAGE RANTS - lots of swingin' but nothing's connecting. If you go back a few months it looks pretty weird and pathetic IMO

smaragda is basically a single issue poster now, whereas before he made useful contributions, and his 'welcome to my ignore list' added some color and movement. His forum personality is almost invisible now except for his SIM thread, and NxtChg hasn't even thrown a punch in retaliation.

Is NxtChg going for a classic Rope a Dope knock-out?

I think NxtChg might win the 'rumble in the altcoin jungle' PR battle after all, through patience if nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:00:52 PM

Yep, looks like NxtChg is doing the 'rope a dope' on smaragda, he's about to start a closed beta for CryptoPlay, and still working on Simcoin.

Yeah, sorry for the delay. I was trying to build as much health as I can while it's still warm enough to cycle, so that I could then work on Simcoin for the rest of the autumn and winter without any distractions.

I am announcing the closed beta of CryptoPlay's Project A in a couple of hours.

I also don't think Bitcoin XT is going anywhere any time soon, so don't plan to waste any more time there either.

But it's pretty safe to say that there will be no significant Simcoin announcements before Christmas, so that's your next NFD Smiley

https://simtalk.org:444/index.php?topic=100.msg505#msg505

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:33:05 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 02:37:15 AM by vaporware asset wizard

- lots of swingin' but nothing's connecting.

...aside from NxtChg's FUCKIN' CONFESSION!!!   Kiss

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinxt/comments/3natjy/stepbystep_instructions_for_how_to_rent_hashing/cvmzouz

Simcoin (SIM) & CryptoPlay (CPS) developer NxtChg is a FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH

STILL NO ACCESS TO MY FUCKIN' simxchg.com & cryptoplay.net ACCOUNTS & FUNDS NINE (9) FULL FUCKIN' MONTHS LATER

STAY AWAY FROM simxchg.com & cryptoplay.net  -  ADMIN/OWNER/DEV NxtChg IS A FUCKIN' LYING LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT EMBEZZLING PSYCHOPATH  Angry Angry Angry

Ok, so finally one of you guys provides a comment. I still don't know wtf happened ... my point is if you start a punch-up in a public forum (like you have) others will start to judge your antics, and I can't see you posting in your Simcoin hate thread everyday for the next umpteen months, but I can see NxtChg working away on his coin in private, and one day releasing it. So for bystanders it looks like you're going to lose the PR battle (I'm assuming you decided to make your protest a sustained public assualt to inflict maximum hurt to NxtChg and his coin project).

You can't hurt a guy through abuse if he's ignoring you though, that's why I say NxtChg is doing the classic 'rope a dope' on you. Eventually you'll get punched out and sick of updating your thread, like George Foreman got tired and basically fell over when Muhammad Ali landed a relatively light blow on his chin (he'd burnt all his energy on ineffective punches), and NxtChg will still knock you out if he ever releases his coin. His other investors don't give a fuck about your loss man, tough but true.

I can't see how you win this battle smaragda, it's like watching an adult take on a determined child in a staring competition - if you sit there staring at a five yr old determined to win the 'battle' you look like a dick - if you stare at the 5 yr old for 10 months and finally give-up ... you look like a dick!

The smart move is make your point and move on. The more you bang on about your frozen bitcoin the less impact it has to bystanders. There's no point in having a public fight unless you want to win people's opinion, and I reckon you're losing now. Take it to private messages bro!

There's no end game with a public argument when others don't know wtf happened. You did 'something' to NxtChg he didn't like, he froze your account in retaliation. Who's at fault ... I don't know

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:16:55 PM

I still don't know wtf happened ...

So go figure it out then and spare us all the rope-a-dope-RETARD-DRAMA...   Roll Eyes

Simcoin (SIM) & CryptoPlay (CPS) developer NxtChg is a FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL EMBEZZLING SOCIOPATH

STILL NO ACCESS TO MY FUCKIN' simxchg.com & cryptoplay.net ACCOUNTS & FUNDS NINE (9) FULL FUCKIN' MONTHS LATER

STAY AWAY FROM simxchg.com & cryptoplay.net  -  ADMIN/OWNER/DEV NxtChg IS A FUCKIN' LYING LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT EMBEZZLING PSYCHOPATH  Angry Angry Angry

Ok, so you're not gonna say what exactly happened to make NxtChg freeze your account, and only your account afaik. I conclude their must be two sides to this falling out, as once upon a time you were impressed by NxtChg enough to invest, but now you say he's a sociopath, but are shy about filling in the details. I don't sense a smoking gun bro, just a break down in communication or something similar, not exactly NxtChg as a master scammer.

I just reckon if you continue to post a daily update to your Sim thread without any details then eventually you become NxtChg's bitch, and you, 'smaragda' disappear. Every post or thought you've put down on this forumwill be overshadowed by the power you gave to your nemesis. You spend time everyday thinking about a couple of bitcoins, and NxtChg, and he probably doesn't spend anytime on you bro.

Why waste your precious 'attention' on a futile exercise. A wank or a good book or a coffee with a mate would be so much better. You can't win this, and eventually it's a 'rope a dope' knockout win to NxtChg. Never empower your nemesis by showing them how much grief they caused you - wasting of scarce life resources smaragda, even 5 minutes a day and loss of your forum identity here is too much over a 'falling out'. I don't think anyone else thinks NxtChg is a sociopath except you. Wanker maybe, psycho scammer ... NO!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:10:31 AM

Ok, so you're not gonna say what exactly happened to make NxtChg freeze your account,...

So besides being a rope-a-dope-RETARD you also don't know how to FUCKIN' READ...   Cry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929688.msg10205597#msg10205597

I know what he did (freeze your account) but I don't know why, and he didn't do it to anyone else, so unless I know the reason I can't judge if it was fair or not.You're obviously an angry sort of dude, so if you unloaded on him unfairly with abuse then is he freezing your account until you make good in some way? You chose a public campaign so you must expect bystanders to have a say occaissionally. I'm only commenting on your tactics,which I think aren't optimal. Better to expend your few minutes everyday posting hate against NxtChg somewhere else that might do you some good. Your post history these last few months is sad bro. You've become a bitch , and an invisible one too, like Patrick Swayze in Ghost, but instead of watching Demi Moore work the pottery wheel, your watching NxtChg work on Simcoin, but like Swayze , your invisible man! Ten months, everyday, and what have you achieved? Just another perspective. I like you smaragda, that's why I commented on your daily 10 month campaign, and I think you need to change tactics, more psyops, less full frontal attack.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:44:38 AM

OP, you wont get much out of him.  I liken him to the crazy alcoholic homeless guy on the street corner screaming at who knows what.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:27:50 AM

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:06:25 AM

Ok smaragda, stay angry and keep promoting Simcoin, as that's all your daily thread post is doing. I didn't invest in Sim, but after months of seeing your campaign I decided to look into what was going on. I'm still in the dark like everyone else, and you still look an angry dude promoting your nemesis' coin project - that makes you a bitch to your own anger, and all your doing is adding oxygen to NxtChg and sim. If you're doing this 12 months time I'll send you a bitcoin myself, probably to an asylum somewhere. I don't think there's many onlookers on this forum who don't see your thread and think you 'probably deserved a slap from NxtChg for abusing him. My guess is he froze your account and asked for an apology and here you are, doing the rope-a-dope together.

Enough said from me, back to your daily hate post bro, but why not post on other threads like you used too? Your post history is a memorial to your bad tactics now smaragda, you're NxtChg' s promo bitch, and before you had opinions and ideas to contribute.

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:51:35 AM

haha, I do respect your determination smaragda, and I DO expect you'll continue promoting Sim with your thread for years to come.

maybe you and NxtChg concocted the whole saga to keep pumping and bumping Sim on the alt coin forum literally everyday until Sim is released. Stranger things have happened in crypto.

There is no doubt in my mind that your efforts are doing absolutely no harm to NxtChg and his coin, and the n biggest fear of any start-up is being ignored, so any publicity is good for NxtChg hey!!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:03:31 AM

Like I said, if you're doing the daily thread post stillin 12 months I'llsend you a bitcoin myself
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:07:18 AM

Yep, looks like NxtChg is doing the 'rope a dope' on smaragda, he's about to start a closed beta for CryptoPlay, and still working on Simcoin.

Yeah, sorry for the delay. I was trying to build as much health as I can while it's still warm enough to cycle, so that I could then work on Simcoin for the rest of the autumn and winter without any distractions.

I am announcing the closed beta of CryptoPlay's Project A in a couple of hours.

I also don't think Bitcoin XT is going anywhere any time soon, so don't plan to waste any more time there either.

But it's pretty safe to say that there will be no significant Simcoin announcements before Christmas, so that's your next NFD Smiley

https://simtalk.org:444/index.php?topic=100.msg505#msg505

Was just about to post a link to this announcement myself Smiley
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:52:18 AM

Was just about to post a link to this announcement myself Smiley

And here comes one of the 3-4 FUCKIN' FILTHY CONSENTING BROWN-NOSERS that post over at the NxtChg's run-but-you-can't-hide DEAD forum...   #REKT

How come none of you FUCKIN' PUSSIES ever dare talk about how your agoraphobic fuckboy is WITHHOLDING MY FUCKIN' MONEY NINE (9) FULL FUCKIN' MONTHS...   huh???   Roll Eyes

Gotta love how that FUCKIN' AGORAPHOBIC RETARD-WANKER is subconsciously using phrases from my thread...   ROFLMAO!   Grin

What makes you think you have the right to address someone in that way, someone that you've never met and don't know anything about? Didn't anyone teach you about manners when you were a child. People with emotional intelligence learn to ignore that sort of behavior, that's why nobody listens to you or believes your BS attacks and slander against simcoin.

You need counselling. Get help!!

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:41:17 PM

...and I doubt very much that a project you release would ever take-off now with your reputation for erratic behavior and confrontational style.

I just don't see you as Captain Kirk leading your own coin from here, but Yoda yes, sitting in your cave helping other alt coin Jedi perfect theirs...

Says the vaporware-sockpuppet-HYPOCRITE who believes NxtChg will make a rope-a-dope-COMEBACK...   Roll Eyes

Edit:  @TPTB_need_war

These circle-jerk sockpuppet morons DO NOT give a rat's ass about your personal situation...   quit only if you conclude there's no solution...   this particular moron (i.e. vaporware asset wizard) will be the 1st to promote your project...   you know...   the one that would [n]ever take-off now with your reputation for erratic behavior and confrontational style...   lol

dude, please don't pollute anonymint's vapor thread with your agro. He deserves more respect than that cheap play.

Going sloppy seconds on an A-list thread to promote your angst against NxtChg is bad form bro. Stick to your own thread! Just keep posting daily and evaporate your forum identity into oblivion.

I warned you bro! I don't know about the rights:wrongs of your dispute, even though it looks like you were aggressive & rude like a child to NxtChg so he withheld your funds until you 'apologised' to make you feel like a naughty little boy, but who cares? I only commented on your tactics after seeing your public thread daily, which you made PUBLIC haha

IMO your tactics just suck ... no retreat! stapling your ass to your nemesis like a bitch is so stupid man! You're just keeping simcoin alive in the memories of alt coin followers while he beavers away in private.

How many more months before your identity on this forum is known as the "the NxtChg thread guy"? That's just not a smart way to handle a dispute. You've got nowhere to retreat, to consider an alternative strategy.

If you stop you lose, if you continue you eventually evaporate your identity into an angry 2D cartoon character.

Just look at your post history since you started your NxtChg thread, it's sad, and that's coming from someone who previously appreciated your forum identity and contributions.

You're in a staring competition with a statue bro (NxtChg is working, not reading/posting here), so even if you continue daily posting for 2-3 years you don't effect him one iota (pun intended). You just look angry and crazy, and support the bystanders natural conclusion (which you invite with your public sledge-hammer campaign) that NxtChg withheld your funds as punishment for abusing him.

NxtChg could just as well start a daily "smaragda needs to apologise for being a rude dick" thread, but that would look immature and silly hey, if he did it EVERYDAY!! lol

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:03:19 PM

dude, please don't pollute anonymint's vapor thread with your agro. He deserves more respect than that cheap play.

...and I doubt very much that a project you release would ever take-off now with your reputation for erratic behavior and confrontational style.

I just don't see you as Captain Kirk leading your own coin from here, but Yoda yes, sitting in your cave helping other alt coin Jedi perfect theirs...

ROFLMAO!   Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929688.msg10205597#msg10205597

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinxt/comments/3natjy/stepbystep_instructions_for_how_to_rent_hashing/cvmzouz

haha, predictable as ever!! I really do like you smaragda, just perplexed by your choices, but not against you.

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:36:17 PM

HELP...   I'm about to die laughing watching this vaporware-sockpuppet-MORON try to save face...   lol   Cry

seriously, how rude are you? show respect to anonymint, don't pollute his thread with your spam. I think he understood the intent and sincerity behind my feedback, so no question of me needing to save face. You really are immature, and rude too. Most people accept constructive criticism if it's sincerely given, and not offensive, or abusive. It's one of the fundamental ways our species has developed - peer review.

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:35:21 AM

I am not involved in the private war between you two. I have enough of my own wars  Tongue

No doubt!  Smiley

...our little friend decided to continue his/her/its campaign unfortunately...

You're not being truthful now. That link you posted above in anonymint's vapor thread was my response to you AFTER you referred to THIS thread in response to an unrelated on on-topic post I made to anonymint. To portray that as:

...our little friend decided to continue his/her/its campaign unfortunately...

is bullshit. Just admit it, I didn't make any reference to your and NxtChg's feud since October, then you use my totally unrelated post to anonymint to raise your angst against THIS thread - three months after I forgot about you! That's poor forum etiquette, period, and trying to portray that as me  "continuing my campaign" makes you dishonest and pathetic. You're being dishonest bro, and anonymint can/could see that, hey!

You, me & NxtChg have NOTHING to do with anonymint, do we, and I should be able to post comments to anonymint about his coin 3 three month after my last interaction with you without you assuming it's an angle for you to necro THIS thread for your silly micro dispute with NxtChg.

Sheesh, just writing that makes me pitty you bro! Angry, crazy, rude ... and dishonest ... you're in bad way dude! Time to grow up (or post another red angry  bullshit spray)

At least your "Welcome to my ignore list" was mildly amusing, nothing you do now seems to show anything except pathetic angry grovelling.

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:25:15 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 01:45:03 AM by vaporware asset wizard

Good, we'll ALL take your lack of any meaningful reply as an admission of guilt. It was wrong of you to try and rope in a forum A-lister (anonymint) into your dispute with NxtChg by necro'ing THIS 3 month old abandoned thread. Good! You've learnt something, good boy Smiley

Accept your place in life smaragda! Angry obnoxious behavior is counter productive TO YOU, and only tolerated by others (sometimes) if you are truly gifted in some well regarded skill, and I don't think you are (or me for that matter). That's why nobody seems to support you, and your attempt to brown-nose a guy like anonymint makes you appear weak and pathetic, which you're probably not, but might be, I don't know. All I DO know is your forum identity here is crap, and it's all your own fault dude.

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:28:44 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 03:44:52 AM by vaporware asset wizard

I don't have enough information to judge the merits of the case either way, but smaragda's Simcoin (SIM) & CryptoPlay (CPS) DEV NxtChg IS A LOW-LIFE EMBEZZLING thread campaign has been (amazingly) allowed to exist on the altcoin discussion forum since January, and if you review smaragda's post's, he's looking a bit punched out to me.

I'm talking about the PR effect on Simcoin vs the standing of smaragda on this forum.

9 of smaragda's last 10 posts all the same BIG RED RAGE RANTS - lots of swingin' but nothing's connecting. If you go back a few months it looks pretty weird and pathetic IMO

smaragda is basically a single issue poster now, whereas before he made useful contributions, and his 'welcome to my ignore list' added some color and movement. His forum personality is almost invisible now except for his SIM thread, and NxtChg hasn't even thrown a punch in retaliation.

Is NxtChg going for a classic Rope a Dope knock-out?

I think NxtChg might win the 'rumble in the altcoin jungle' PR battle after all, through patience if nothing else.

Who can spot smaragda's soul mate & mentor?

One of these guys was a global statesman revered across the globe, the other is a thug.

I bet smaragda has facial tattoos .... NxtChg is gonna take you down bro lol

RIP Muhammad Ali
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:05:11 AM

- lots of swingin' but nothing's connecting.

...aside from NxtChg's FUCKIN' CONFESSION!!!   Kiss

Ok, so finally one of you guys provides a comment. I still don't know wtf happened ... my point is if you start a punch-up in a public forum (like you have) others will start to judge your antics, and I can't see you posting in your Simcoin hate thread everyday for the next umpteen months, but I can see NxtChg working away on his coin in private, and one day releasing it. So for bystanders it looks like you're going to lose the PR battle (I'm assuming you decided to make your protest a sustained public assualt to inflict maximum hurt to NxtChg and his coin project).

You can't hurt a guy through abuse if he's ignoring you though, that's why I say NxtChg is doing the classic 'rope a dope' on you. Eventually you'll get punched out and sick of updating your thread, like George Foreman got tired and basically fell over when Muhammad Ali landed a relatively light blow on his chin (he'd burnt all his energy on ineffective punches), and NxtChg will still knock you out if he ever releases his coin. His other investors don't give a fuck about your loss man, tough but true.

I can't see how you win this battle smaragda, it's like watching an adult take on a determined child in a staring competition - if you sit there staring at a five yr old determined to win the 'battle' you look like a dick - if you stare at the 5 yr old for 10 months and finally give-up ... you look like a dick!

The smart move is make your point and move on. The more you bang on about your frozen bitcoin the less impact it has to bystanders. There's no point in having a public fight unless you want to win people's opinion, and I reckon you're losing now. Take it to private messages bro!

There's no end game with a public argument when others don't know wtf happened. You did 'something' to NxtChg he didn't like, he froze your account in retaliation. Who's at fault ... I don't know

You actually said that with a straight face ?

Nice IPO scam douche bag dev tardlet.

PS:
I am working on a coin in private too wanna give me a million dollars ? (like BlockNET)

I looked at his simcoin ANN topic and my eyes were bleeding from rolling them so hard  Roll Eyes
Why ?
Go read it yourself Wink

If you gave this idiot douche ICO scammer money then ..well you get what you deserve.
(as i already told the guy long ago that has been whining for months)

You douche bags deserve each other so enjoy your gay ICO faggotry scamtards

FUD first & ask questions later™
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:53:34 AM

You actually said that with a straight face ?

Nice IPO scam douche bag dev tardlet.

PS:
I am working on a coin in private too wanna give me a million dollars ? (like BlockNET)

I looked at his simcoin ANN topic and my eyes were bleeding from rolling them so hard  Roll Eyes
Why ?
Go read it yourself Wink

If you gave this idiot douche ICO scammer money then ..well you get what you deserve.
(as i already told the guy long ago that has been whining for months)

You douche bags deserve each other so enjoy your gay ICO faggotry scamtards

Who'd win in a fight between smaragda and Spoetnik? It wouldn't be boxing, more like cage jelly wrestling with bats

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████