Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some fun and not so fun times at the MSI forum  (Read 3507 times)
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 10:16:00 PM

I know bugger all about overclocking or anything like that ( hardware and programming just isn't my thing ) but when it comes to these 'official' and corporate boards don't worry if you get banned, you can honestly get banned off them by accident, especially they're trying to satisfy parents who are scared of the internet but won't parent their own children.

I once got banned off SOE's forum for calling someone an imbecile Cheesy.... Or it might have been a moron >_> anyway.

Well.. I was never rude and you can't consider the odd word in ALL CAPS yelling. I was EMPHASISING. lmao

Some mods just think they know it all and can't stand being shown up by a self taught nooob.

pEACe

philips

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 10:20:10 PM

Ya shoot .. I'm in BTCmine..

Is this why my accecpted rate goes varies from 300-380ish .. up and down.. regualarly.

Never used BTCmine but I assume that like other pools is using a certain interval of time to approximate your hashrate. Try to increase (in your account settings) that interval if possible to obtain a greater precision.
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 05:55:44 PM

Ever since I emailed support about it, I'm now getting 360 - 430+ lol.. woot

1250mhz is solid ... I think I smell 1300... Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: