Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETHEREUM] [POOL] eth.pp.ua - The Ethereum stable transparent mining pool  (Read 18450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
grizscom (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 06:16:43 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 11:44:58 AM by grizscom

We invite you to test our service:
the pool communuty mining of Ethereum http://eth.pp.ua/
No registration, full anonymous and transparent.

The system of payments: PROP, fee of 0.5%, automatic payments once a day from 0.1eth

Address connection: ethminer -G -F http://pool.eth.pp.ua/?miner=[HASHRATE IN MHASH] @ [ADDRESS] @ [OPTIONAL RIG NAME]

First FAQ:
if [HASHRATE IN MHASH] at the same rig appends .1 or one more than / less than that would not be lost in the statistics.

Welcome, we are glad to cooperate.

http://ethereumpool.co/ - Stable, fair & transparent Ethereum mining pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 06:35:12 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 06:58:22 AM by grizscom

Some updates:
 - Pool fee reduced to 0.5%
 - Withdraw from 0.1Eth
 - Fixed workers stats issue
 - Move to short new domain eth.pp.ua

Miners are welcome!

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:35:16 PM

UPD:
- modified pool stastistic page, now for more info
https://eth.pp.ua/stats/

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:16:24 AM

UPD:
- withdraw is twice at day

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

Update:
- improved detailed stats of round revenue at stats page
- removed failed shares from average luck calculation at stats page
- switched to PPLNS/Time Prop with 8 minutes interval

Any comments are welcome and welcome to miners.
Let's decentralized network.

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 05:50:46 AM

We are glad to announce that the alpha testing stage of EtherProxy have passed successfully.

Go to the beta stage.

Thank to the author of EtherProxy for his work.

Updated win x64 version: http://eth.pp.ua/ether-proxy.zip

Wishes and comments is welcomed.

grizscom (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:06:37 AM

Ether-Proxy Updates to 0.4.3,
our patched version (the author is not quite correct sends submitHashrate).
http://eth.pp.ua/ether-proxy.tar.7z

Updated, compiled Win7 x64 version at the same address http://eth.pp.ua/ether-proxy.zip

bobben2

Activity: 279
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:20:38 PM

Hello
I am trying to connect to your pool, but get the following error message:

PENCL]:Found suitable OpenCL device [Tahit ] with 3106930688 bytes of GPU memory
  ✘  15:09:51|ethminer  Failed to submit hashrate.
  ✘  15:09:51|ethminer  Dynamic exception type: jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
std::exception::what: Exception -32700 : JSON_PARSE_ERROR: The JSON-Object is not JSON-Valid:  Database Error

Command line:
ethminer -F http://pool.eth.pp.ua/?miner=20@0x2e13f3b4b2976087c7f58ada9af378c5bebed977@rig4 -G --opencl-device 0

ethminer --version
ethminer version 1.0.0
Build: Linux/g++/int/Release

It works fine on other pools.

Fellow miners, get your thens and thans in order and help other forum readers understand what you are writing. Remember the grammar basics:  B larger THAN A (comparator operator). If something THEN ....
andreynk

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:34:15 AM

where is pool located?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:09:30 PM

I'm getting way less then advertised last few days there a special reason for that?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ammi84

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:28:30 PM

I'm getting way less then advertised last few days there a special reason for that?

mmh i see the same

0.5 per day announced but i think i can only do a little bit more than 0..25~0.3 ...
Truth855

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:15:17 PM

Hapoд cyщecтвyeт зaпycк c видюxoй c 1ГБ? вpoдe пoкaпaшилcя в нeтe пишyт кaк тo мoжнo paзбить ДAГ
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

mmh i see the same

0.5 per day announced but i think i can only do a little bit more than 0..25~0.3 ...

It was a lot better few days ago they where paying what their calculator shows now way way less.
Avoid this pool like the plague until its fixed.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ammi84

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:11:50 PM

mmh i see the same

It was a lot better few days ago they where paying what their calculator shows now way way less.
Avoid this pool like the plague until its fixed.

ok
switched my rig to https://eth.suprnova.cc
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:38:40 PM

not many posts here, people and admins here are busy with altcoin scam and seems there is less interest in such nice projects like this one if it's open source and not an hyper investment plan Smiley

I take my time to write something positive about this pool as it is my favourite for eth.

Was testing this pool, now using this pool. There are not many eth pools outside. I like this one more than suprnova or any other eth pool.

Knowing about glitches that every pool has, this one works very nice since beginn, @dev I am impressed Smiley.

I do not want to talk bad about some great services like nicehash or suprnova, but compared to these 2, with eth I will stay with this pool.

Nicehash still did not exchange coins which I could have traded up and down multiple times before they pay out. Here is time a factor that wins.

Suprnova did not show me correct hashrate and my miners were crashing mining on suprnova, last time I checked, no crashes but still wrong hashrate.

Thx for such a nice pool.
boki15

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:53:29 PM

Maybe you could add following for eth miner:

Some can't start miner with all gpu's at the same time, only 1 rig. For some the reason are drivers for others their HW, however, there are users with more than 1 GPU's and can mine only with 1.

Here is an workaround for those who do not want to reinstall system or drivers or just never changing an working system:
(this is for windows, I did not experience anybody on linux with same troubles)

Problem Description:
Problem is that DAG file is locked and if you have one instance, then it locks DAG file and another ethminer under same user can't be started as it tries to access locked file saying no permission.

Workaround:
1. create one user per rig (start->run->control userpasswords2)
2. create *.bat/*.cmd where you use "runas" command to run it with another user.
3. If you have same GPU's, there is no need for every user to create a new one. Copy %appdata%\..\Local\Ethash to %appdata% of your miner users
4. Start these batches (or add to windows autostart)

However, reinstalling OS and clean drivers solves this problem and works like it was wanted.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

Maybe you could add following for eth miner:

Some can't start miner with all gpu's at the same time, only 1 rig. For some the reason are drivers for others their HW, however, there are users with more than 1 GPU's and can mine only with 1.

Here is an workaround for those who do not want to reinstall system or drivers or just never changing an working system:
(this is for windows, I did not experience anybody on linux with same troubles)

Problem Description:
Problem is that DAG file is locked and if you have one instance, then it locks DAG file and another ethminer under same user can't be started as it tries to access locked file saying no permission.

Workaround:
1. create one user per rig (start->run->control userpasswords2)
2. create *.bat/*.cmd where you use "runas" command to run it with another user.
3. If you have same GPU's, there is no need for every user to create a new one. Copy %appdata%\..\Local\Ethash to %appdata% of your miner users
4. Start these batches (or add to windows autostart)

However, reinstalling OS and clean drivers solves this problem and works like it was wanted.

That doesn't explain why about a week ago my and some other users payouts dropped by 30-50% overnight when I was still getting the same as before on supernova and other pools.
Before that happend i really liked this pool and the way its setup as well but a close to 50% drop in earnings not so much.

boki15

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:32:45 PM

No it does not explain this in specific. Suprnova had never issues? Suprnova was never offline?

How many really miss coins? Everybody? I am not missing anything and every payout was correct and transparent. Can you show me tx that shows in any way that this pool took your coins? This would change everything, but until now I see only assumption.

Do you remember TMB (TradeMyBit)? Had issues too, as well as their next creation mmr and nicehash. Every pool has issues from time to time.

The point is, I did not comment on your problem, I shared my experience and not for the reason to tell you that you are wrong. Can we see these missing coins on blockchain? Did they mine more then they payout?

Maybe there was another bug, I can only state that I am receiving here partially more than statistics tell me. Maybe nobody took your coins Smiley? May I ask how much ETH did you loose in this 1 day period?

@grizscom
Пoчeмy тyт нa aнглийcкoм, вeздe пo pyccки пишитe?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:05:18 PM

No it does not explain this in specific. Suprnova had never issues? Suprnova was never offline?

How many really miss coins? Everybody? I am not missing anything and every payout was correct and transparent. Can you show me tx that shows in any way that this pool took your coins? This would change everything, but until now I see only assumption.

Do you remember TMB (TradeMyBit)? Had issues too, as well as their next creation mmr and nicehash. Every pool has issues from time to time.

The point is, I did not comment on your problem, I shared my experience and not for the reason to tell you that you are wrong. Can we see these missing coins on blockchain? Did they mine more then they payout?

Maybe there was another bug, I can only state that I am receiving here partially more than statistics tell me. Maybe nobody took your coins Smiley? May I ask how much ETH did you loose in this 1 day period?

@grizscom
Пoчeмy тyт нa aнглийcкoм, вeздe пo pyccки пишитe?

If they had Issues they should have posted.
It wasn't one day it was over 2 days it was around a 50% drop when I switched to another pool I was back to normal earnings.

boki15

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:20:26 PM

Every time I look at statistics, it is correct.

This is just for fun, calculation based on luck percentage that has been shown and in the moment I looked into it, it was very exact:

I take some address, let's say not in tops neither the lowest, here we can clearly 88Mhs:
https://ethereumpool.co/stats/miner/index.php?address=0xc62053d585e00500b6db3137eee8a9cc210183a3

I can see that todays payout was 1.19784 and 1.17105 which is in sum 2.36889
Looking at current average % of luck, it shows 116.7, let's make an simple calculation for the numbers above. It shows that these 88Mh should make 2.040245 where 2.36889/2.040245=1,161081144666449

Let's continue, adding 0,5% fee and the result is:
116.1081144666449 + 0,5% = 116,6886550389781

116,6886550389781 rounded is exactly 116,7.

Statistics on main page show 116,7 luck. Numbers are correct. Pick any other address and check it, I did check only this one, have no time for more Smiley.

Doing calculation for other statistic values shows that values are correct. If someone still claims that he lost coins, please post your txid's and we all can look together into it, the one I've choosen fits very exact.

If something is not working, I would like to know it too Smiley, but before giving advice to people to keep away like a plague maybe we could look together into.

All values based on current values at the time of creation of this post.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: