Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DONE] WHY NOT ADD DIGITAL GOODS SUBFORUM?  (Read 1875 times)
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 11:00:27 PM

I definately agree. Computer hardware and everything else is a little to broad in my opinion.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
420 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 04:31:21 AM

Completely agree, also one for precious metals.... Also,  the meta forum is where this goes

thanks looks like we're moved

hell yeah, already 8 posts in the new subforum!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

this forum, for lack of a better term, rocks

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 06:01:24 AM

Great ANOTHER sub forum so that admins can arbitrarily move threads to the most obscure as possible nether regions of the forum whether we like it or not. Good idea, I know my life wasn't complete until I had YET ANOTHER subforum -_-
420 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 06:04:59 AM

Great ANOTHER sub forum so that admins can arbitrarily move threads to the most obscure as possible nether regions of the forum whether we like it or not. Good idea, I know my life wasn't complete until I had YET ANOTHER subforum -_-

now you're digital goods won't get shoved to the bottom under people selling their furniture

and vice versa

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 07:54:53 AM

No vice versa. People often don't know what they want until they are told about it. In effect the furniture will be seen more and digital goods less. Anyone with basic SEO knowledge knows people only click down so many pages before they give up and do something else. I for one am tired of all the obsessive and intrusive "organizing" on a forum with a search feature. I have never had any trouble finding anything here without endless sub forums.
420 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 07:38:18 PM

No vice versa. People often don't know what they want until they are told about it. In effect the furniture will be seen more and digital goods less. Anyone with basic SEO knowledge knows people only click down so many pages before they give up and do something else. I for one am tired of all the obsessive and intrusive "organizing" on a forum with a search feature. I have never had any trouble finding anything here without endless sub forums.

this way favors people just seeing whats being sold

if anyone wants a specific thing they can just use the search feature

if someone wanted a physical copy of a video game they know a title of the same game that was only digital shouldn't be in the main forum

underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 07:44:21 PM

Was really surprised to see it so quick.  I think it will improve the quality of my browsing.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
420 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 09:22:57 PM

Was really surprised to see it so quick.  I think it will improve the quality of my browsing.

u welcum

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: