Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☯ --> THE Most Profitable Game▐ Pure Fairness!▐ Multiplayer <---- ★☯  (Read 15593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ralobot.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:37:00 PM

The new look enjoy it  Smiley

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:04:38 PM

Could you give us a chance to try out the game first before asking us to deposit money in there ? Chances are I would go forward playing with my real money if I find it interesting enough.Also a small suggestion,I know the website is small budget ,nothings wrong with it but could you change the green color from your layouts ? From the "How" section? It literally hurts my eyes.
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:13:52 PM

Could you give us a chance to try out the game first before asking us to deposit money in there ? Chances are I would go forward playing with my real money if I find it interesting enough.Also a small suggestion,I know the website is small budget ,nothings wrong with it but could you chance the green color from your layouts ? From the "How" section? It literally hurts my eyes.

1- "the website is a small budget" : Nope, sir and also we dont need a huge budget Smiley

2- "Free bet" : Yeah sure, leave your deposit address.

3- "the green color from your layouts" : please tell me is it at https://ralobot.com/about.html ??

and thank you #Patatas    Smiley
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:23:13 PM

Could you give us a chance to try out the game first before asking us to deposit money in there ? Chances are I would go forward playing with my real money if I find it interesting enough.Also a small suggestion,I know the website is small budget ,nothings wrong with it but could you chance the green color from your layouts ? From the "How" section? It literally hurts my eyes.

1- "the website is a small budget" : Nope, sir and also we dont need a huge budget Smiley

3- "the green color from your layouts" : please tell me is it at https://ralobot.com/about.html ??

The same green color but its okay there as its not used much.However can you see the green background below the Recent Winners: label ?The one which has all the btc addresses of recent winners.That green color needs to be replaced .I would help you your website look a bit better if it was on github obviously free of cost.And heres my deposit address:
1DPLNHcsmybXfi6CtHnj6xaYNTnKw8DfDp

Thank you!
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:33:03 PM

The same green color but its okay there as its not used much.However can you see the green background below the Recent Winners: label ?The one which has all the btc addresses of recent winners.That green color needs to be replaced .I would help you your website look a bit better if it was on github obviously free of cost.And heres my deposit address:

Thank you!

Sent - you need to wait for 1 confirmation .

and we will think to change that green image  (even if its cool for some players) Smiley

and thank you for your offer .

Ralobot support email : support@ralobot.com

Happy betting!
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:39:34 AM

How it works :

ralobot.com
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:04:58 PM

Note: To withdraw your funds simply click on 'Withdraw bitcoin'  and confirm (Min: .001)  Good luck Smiley

Ralobot.com
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:31:24 PM

Played the game! Nice that the rolls are transparent .However the minimum withdrawal policy is a bummer  I should be bake to withdraw whenever I need to.Anyhow that is not a main concern for me played with the money ralobot sent yesterday ,now trying to play here with my monies.
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:50:42 PM

Played the game! Nice that the rolls are transparent .However the minimum withdrawal policy is a bummer  I should be bake to withdraw whenever I need to.Anyhow that is not a main concern for me played with the money ralobot sent yesterday ,now trying to play here with my monies.

I'm glad you like it, and yes sir you can withdraw whenever you want just the min is 0.001btc  Smiley

Ralobot
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:45:21 PM

Thank you!
I would have to agree with what you're saying; the green of the transactions hurts my eyes a little.

What I find pretty cool is your "Boss" feature! Giving a 20% cut to the largest better really makes it exciting.

I also love the fact that you won't know how much they bet, so the risk is up to you.
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:50:50 PM

Thank you!
I would have to agree with what you're saying; the green of the transactions hurts my eyes a little.

What I find pretty cool is your "Boss" feature! Giving a 20% cut to the largest better really makes it exciting.

I also love the fact that you won't know how much they bet, so the risk is up to you.

hi,

The green color already changed at the "How to page" and i'm glad you like the game sir Smiley

Ralobot.com
armadilo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:53:37 PM

I like the new ralobot, Congrats sir  Grin
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:00:02 PM

Question from some players:

I want to play on the blockchain confirmation time but what if a transaction took too long ?

Answer : 

We will match your bet to the recevied time if the confirmation time was longer than 1 hour  Smiley

i hope its clear & happy betting!

ralobot.com
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:50:01 AM

I like the new ralobot, Congrats sir  Grin

Thank you and i'm glad you like it  Wink
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:17:51 AM

check it check it Grin

I hope you'll like it #mrjersey03   Smiley
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:57:05 AM

Ralobot.com
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:02:55 PM

More and more players comming to ralobot every day are you one of them?  Smiley
armadilo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:21:14 PM

Awesome game and i think it will go viral  Smiley
Ralobot.com (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:33:07 PM

Awesome game and i think it will go viral  Smiley

Thank you again #armadilo  Smiley
veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:58:12 PM

Very nice design , looks simple and beauty . Need to test it .

1BYQupWfS8e8bEiAAy5oMPDJziYvyCBGbN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: