Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: confused once again jsonrpc (bounty =ad space)  (Read 1251 times)
Lurk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 04:59:36 PM

alright i've been trying everything to get either bitcoind  or my blockchain.info wallet  to communicate with my website   with no luck.

when i try to use bitcoind it doesnt recognize my .conf file

when i try to use blockchain.info wallet   i get this error     

Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload JSON parsing did not return correct jsonrpc response object thrown in on line 0

Am I completely missing something?  Do I need to download jsonRpc library or something?    If I do   where would i install it?

This has been driving me crazy for about a week   everytime I think I have it figured out.......I run into the same problems.

I'm trying to make a bitcoin faucet.    I have all the code  and database uploaded.  I used greedis faucet off of github.

when i try to use the blockchain.info wallet      i  put blockchain.info as the host   is that wrong?  should i use an ip address?

Id really appreciate some help  I'm at my wits end.

1 btc to help me troubleshoot, and walk me through my values  in my config.php file  server.php  file  and my header.php file   my bitcoin.conf  file     

So whoever helps me get this basic version of the faucet running successfully will get a banner ad slot on the page for a year.
Once i get this basic core running  I will work to update it    but id like to have this up and running asap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lurk (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 05:26:58 PM

that makes me want to punch myself in the face... thanks...let me download this and see what happens.
Lurk (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 05:28:57 PM

so where would i place this   and how would i get bitcoin qt or bitcoind to look for it?
grimd34th

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 08:56:23 PM

find me on freenode, D34TH, usually in #litecoin-dev, #litecoin,#bitcoin-dev

i'll help you, i helped greedi a bit, so i know some of his coding is a little funky
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 10:51:51 AM

I'm having the same problem with the same script with blockchain. Did anybody ever figure it out?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: