Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 1425 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:10:19 PM

with btc being so low right now, i don't see anyone willing to spend .6-1.2 for a watch per say.

There won't be a future if coins sit there doing nothing. I spend and replace. Plenty of other people do too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Be-Aware (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:17:35 PM

with btc being so low right now, i don't see anyone willing to spend .6-1.2 for a watch per say.

There won't be a future if coins sit there doing nothing. I spend and replace. Plenty of other people do too.

Yeah i've done some research on bitcoin (prices) it's pretty low, considering. Everyone i talk to IRL has never heard of btc. Sucks that there are so many people that don't know about it.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

Yeah i've done some research on bitcoin (prices) it's pretty low, considering. Everyone i talk to IRL has never heard of btc. Sucks that there are so many people that don't know about it.

It's been through the wars. It's undeniable that people are more willing to spend if they've gained 'free' money but I've bought things at all price levels.

Some regard the lack of knowledge as a boon so they can stay in stealth phase for longer. That's a bit silly. It's going to be a long haul regardless.

Be-Aware (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:22:56 PM

It's been through the wars. It's undeniable that people are more willing to spend if they've gained 'free' money but I've bought things at all price levels.

Some regard the lack of knowledge as a boon so they can stay in stealth phase for longer. That's a bit silly. It's going to be a long haul regardless.

I actually "know" well am acquaintance of Papa John (he lives close by) Maybe we can work a proposal and get him to accept btc. Cheesy
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:47:25 AM

Welcome to this forum. Try to use the coinbase.
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:49:35 PM

Welcome to the forums if you need any help feel free to pm me for help.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:22:38 PM

Warm welcome to most educative earning resource. Earn while learn is possible only here. Just follow rules and stay active to get your fortunes knock your doors. People realizing their bitcoin dreams just from this forum so you also can make your future just from here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: