Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] QUICK MONEY -- YOUR GUIDE TO GAINING BITCOIN QUICKLY  (Read 907 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:52:46 AM

so the this guide is just a simple strategy on how to win on satoshimines? i would like to take a vouch copy if you can still give atleast 1 more

Why haven't you posted any proof of the method?
And can we pay from the earning from the method?

that is why he gave 3 vouch copies so 3 users can verify his method

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:56:23 AM

so the this guide is just a simple strategy on how to win on satoshimines? i would like to take a vouch copy if you can still give atleast 1 more

Why haven't you posted any proof of the method?
And can we pay from the earning from the method?

that is why he gave 3 vouch copies so 3 users can verify his method

Sorry, no more vouch copies available. I'll post proof of my earnings from earlier today in the OP.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:01:29 AM

It's an interesting concept... The concept he gives to double your bitcoins is not a "guaranteed" way by any means necessary.  The content is roughly 3.25 pages long and tells you his concept of a way to have a higher percentage chance of winning at satoshimines.com .  If you don't prefer to gamble, then this ebook might not be for you.

thanks for the initial review chennan, you mean this guide is targeted only for those who use satoshimines.com and does not apply to other sites?

Yes that's correct.  With no offense to player514, I think this method should be half the price it's set for (if that)... While it's interesting, there seems to be no proof of this working out and in the title of the page there is, what looks to be a screen shot of a cropped image of what seems to be his tx id's or maybe his wallet that shows one outgoing transaction of -.0101 and an incoming transaction of .0200 ... it's really cropped to where you can basically just see the amount value and the confirmations... doesn't show where it's coming from or anything.

The concept of winning is ok, but I'm not quite sure how satoshimines works or what provably fair system it uses to generate "mines" on the board.  I won't go into details about what he says, because that wouldn't be fair to OP and the potential buyers he might have... if someone likes satoshimines and is interested in coming up with another strategy on playing, then I guess it would be a good purchase.  But at $2.50 it's a little much, IMO.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

It's an interesting concept... The concept he gives to double your bitcoins is not a "guaranteed" way by any means necessary.  The content is roughly 3.25 pages long and tells you his concept of a way to have a higher percentage chance of winning at satoshimines.com .  If you don't prefer to gamble, then this ebook might not be for you.

thanks for the initial review chennan, you mean this guide is targeted only for those who use satoshimines.com and does not apply to other sites?

Yes that's correct.  With no offense to player514, I think this method should be half the price it's set for (if that)... While it's interesting, there seems to be no proof of this working out and in the title of the page there is, what looks to be a screen shot of a cropped image of what seems to be his tx id's or maybe his wallet that shows one outgoing transaction of -.0101 and an incoming transaction of .0200 ... it's really cropped to where you can basically just see the amount value and the confirmations... doesn't show where it's coming from or anything.

The concept of winning is ok, but I'm not quite sure how satoshimines works or what provably fair system it uses to generate "mines" on the board.  I won't go into details about what he says, because that wouldn't be fair to OP and the potential buyers he might have... if someone likes satoshimines and is interested in coming up with another strategy on playing, then I guess it would be a good purchase.  But at $2.50 it's a little much, IMO.

Have you tried playing satoshimines and win something there? how long do you think the buyer of this guide can reach ROI with the guide priced at $2.50
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:10:44 AM

He said that it would require an investment of ~.01, so why don't you "invest" that amount to see if it actually works.

Maybe the OP should give .01 to someone who received a vouch copy so they can actually properly test the eBook? Or the OP could "lend" them .01 and once they double their money as implied they can in the OP, they can return the .01 back to the OP
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:11:08 AM

Have you tried playing satoshimines and win something there? how long do you think the buyer of this guide can reach ROI with the guide priced at $2.50

Well if the price is too high, it would be fine for me to just release the method for free right? I don't want to be seen as a scammer and it's not worth selling a book for so cheap so I will just put it up for free in the op after a few people can confirm that is okay to do in the "Digital goods" section.

chennan
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:15:40 AM

He said that it would require an investment of ~.01, so why don't you "invest" that amount to see if it actually works.

Maybe the OP should give .01 to someone who received a vouch copy so they can actually properly test the eBook? Or the OP could "lend" them .01 and once they double their money as implied they can in the OP, they can return the .01 back to the OP

I would be willing to do this, I just don't feel like taking the time and investment to do it right now... Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow at work.  But if player514 would want to "lend" me the .01 tomorrow after I get off work to try it out, I will be willing to do that and see if it's legit.  I would have to do it more than 1 time to see if its consistent, so if I try it out the first time and lose, I'll just quit trying and report to all of you guys. If it wins, I'll return the .01 and try it again with the remaining .01... If that works then I would see it as reasonably valid.

But I'm about to go to bed now, so if you want me to come back on here tomorrow and give a full report, I can do that for you player.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:19:49 AM

Well if the price is too high, it would be fine for me to just release the method for free right? I don't want to be seen as a scammer and it's not worth selling a book for so cheap so I will just put it up for free in the op after a few people can confirm that is okay to do in the "Digital goods" section.

I received my vouch copy. Thanks.
 Hey OP. I have read your book and find it interesting but like what they have said the content is not worth 0.01 btc.
I have been playing in satoshimines before and without this guide I could easily double my coins in it (I've been using that  same method. I haven't thought that game style could be a method Grin) Anyway,  indeed it works but not always.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:24:45 AM

Updated the OP with the method itself

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:26:06 AM

Thanks for sharing it. While it is interesting I dont think it was worth any money. As free info/advice though its definitely interesting and worth a try!
chennan
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:29:08 AM

Yeah, I think that was the right move honestly. It could've probably been sold for dirt cheap, but at that point, I mean.. what's the point? lol.  That's pretty cool you decided to give it out for free.

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:30:37 AM

Yeah, I think that was the right move honestly. It could've probably been sold for dirt cheap, but at that point, I mean.. what's the point? lol.  That's pretty cool you decided to give it out for free.

Yea, that and I really don't want to be that guy. Might as well let the community earn what I managed to also.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:36:25 AM

i read the guide and saw nothing special IMO. its like just in dice when you are waiting to roll 2 straight zero and that doesnt mean that the next roll wont be zero again. there is still a chance the same like the normal chances you have when gambling but thanks for the guide Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:08:40 AM

Yea, that and I really don't want to be that guy. Might as well let the community earn what I managed to also.

Since you are already giving out the method for free I thibk this doesn't belong to the digital goods section anymore. It fits in gambling section don't you think?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:15:59 AM

Since you are already giving out the method for free I thibk this doesn't belong to the digital goods section anymore. It fits in gambling section don't you think?
This is still a digital good, even if it is free.

I think the OP had good intentions, however I don't think this is very much more then using superstitions when gambling. There is always going to be a 1/16 chance that the mine will be located in the same place two games in a row if there is only a single mine in both games. I really don't think this guide is something that is any better then outright gambling, although it may cause the gambling experience to last longer because bets are placed less frequently, so it might be worth something because it extends the entertainment value of gambling.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:36:58 AM

This is basically like going on a dice site and saying, hey look, it went over 90 two times in a row, next one must be under. And you place all in and lose cause 10% loss chance is still 10% loss chance every damn time.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:16:03 PM

So, as the title says it is a guide for gaining bitcoin quickly for Free but guide is actually about a gambling trick.

According to my studies even if we use any tricks we still have the same chance of losing and winning. Yeah trick might let's us win in the beginning but leads to loss bigger at end.

So what actually is special about your Guide ? Can you be a bit more clear on this
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 12:56:14 PM

Hi I'm also interested in a couch copy as well! Thanks, I'll get back to everyone about an analysis

There you go Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: