Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice Please  (Read 1908 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 11:38:14 AM

It is simple inarguable fact, no karmic bitcoin bank has ever failed to meet their financial obligations.  We have found the way to guarantee security, and karmic business is the wave of the future in the bitcoin world.  

Other banks aren't borrowing at an unsustainable 10%/week though are they.

Pony investment is entirely sustainable with proper knowledge and insight at the investment venues.  As I have stated, it is simple fact that no Bitcoin karmic bank has ever failed, while many such facilities without karmic insurance have.  Karmic banks are the safest bet in Bitcoin.

10%/week is not sustainable what-so-ever. Even Warren Buffet didn't get anywhere near that.

For someone that claims they cannot lie because of this karma thing, you do tell a lot of lies.
LOL  Cheesy

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 11:50:34 AM

Hey, I have most of my Karma invested with this bank. With the compounding interst I will soon have enough karma to never have to do a single good deed in my entire live.

I will basically retire on good deeds, all thanks to Treacheroso and the Karmic Bank.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 01:46:07 PM

Hey, I have most of my Karma invested with this bank. With the compounding interst I will soon have enough karma to never have to do a single good deed in my entire live.

I will basically retire on good deeds, all thanks to Treacheroso and the Karmic Bank.
im sry but are you totally retarded? if this is for real then im sry, ur life is a waste...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 01:50:53 PM

im sry but are you totally retarded? if this is for real then im sry, ur life is a waste...

I think he was taking the piss out of Mr. Von Ponzi and his *cough* "bank".

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 02:07:25 PM

Why all this hate? Surely everyone knows that people who do not believe in karma see no downside to scamming others. Which is why all these non-karmic "banks" end up as scams.

Reverend Treasureoso is offering an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin without that risk. He should be commended for this, not vilified.
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 10:02:12 PM

Why all this hate? Surely everyone knows that people who do not believe in karma see no downside to scamming others. Which is why all these non-karmic "banks" end up as scams.

Reverend Treasureoso is offering an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin without that risk. He should be commended for this, not vilified.

Agreed.  I am not sure why this discussion is even turning to so many off topic points.  Even were karmic banking unsustainable, which it is not, it is not against the rules of the lending sub-forum to offer unsustainable economic products.  If it were, it would be the high interest weekly non-karmic offers which would be removed, as they are truly not sustainable without the benefit of karma that has prevented any karmic bank from failing.

IKBOP should be allowed to compete on even terms with these other karmic and non-karmic institutions rather than being moved to another forum.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 09:40:12 PM

Why all this hate? Surely everyone knows that people who do not believe in karma see no downside to scamming others.

Karma doesn't exist, but what about morality?  That is what stops ME from scamming others...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: