Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Water on Mars? Bleh. Astronomers may have found giant alien 'megastructures'  (Read 2635 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:50:46 PM

We are like primitives compared to this advance aliens who may have evolve and build civilization million years ahead of us.

I doubt there are any civilizations that are millions of years ahead of us.  

They would eventually destroy themselves.  How would they get past AI?
All AI built must have a weakness.

Doesn't matter what, could be beer.

Even with quantum neural networks, built from artificially grown diamonds ...?

Yeah, maybe...

Well of course... since the only practical AI that is around is built by God... namely people.

But look at those prices. No wonder I don't drink.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:59:16 PM

Those are alien prices. Not normal human, earth-like prices. That's why you're confused. It'll pass.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:41:34 PM

Those are alien prices. Not normal human, earth-like prices. That's why you're confused. It'll pass.

Beer prices are relative in the grand scheme of the event horizon, when you take the time to think about it for a second. The memory of the night becomes a black hole when you wake up the next morning anyway...

eon89

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:19:59 AM

Water on Mars? Bleh. Call me when they discover beer on Mars. Or turn that water into wine - either one will do.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:30:40 AM

Water on Mars? Bleh. Call me when they discover beer on Mars. Or turn that water into wine - either one will do.

eon89

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:38:05 AM

Hahaha! That's the bomb! Thanks! You made my day!

Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:10:42 PM

There are aliens out there, just as there are on Earth.... but they are much smaller than we think. Please stop dreaming in cloud cuckoo land and get back to the real world. Doing our bit for the country is much more important than gazing into space blankly.

You never know when they will crash in on you unexpectedly. Another advantage of space exploration is that you get to mine metals in their pure form from those asteroids floating aimlessly about.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:46:16 AM

There are aliens out there, just as there are on Earth.... but they are much smaller than we think. Please stop dreaming in cloud cuckoo land and get back to the real world. Doing our bit for the country is much more important than gazing into space blankly.

You never know when they will crash in on you unexpectedly. Another advantage of space exploration is that you get to mine metals in their pure form from those asteroids floating aimlessly about.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/asteroid-mining-venture-backed-by-james-cameron-google-ceo-larry-page/

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: