Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another article spreading false information about bitcoin  (Read 1061 times)
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:07:24 AM

i am wondering how this kind of shit comes to newspaper.lol its just a crap who dont know a thing about bitcoin is spreading rumers that it is fake..what the hell he think of himself if i was in place of you i have just ignore this kind of things but i am afraid if it is in newspaper then it will surely leave a bad impression to noobs
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:04:36 AM

i am wondering how this kind of shit comes to newspaper.lol its just a crap who dont know a thing about bitcoin is spreading rumers that it is fake..what the hell he think of himself if i was in place of you i have just ignore this kind of things but i am afraid if it is in newspaper then it will surely leave a bad impression to noobs

Same here. I do not know who does not like the growth of bitcoin. It must be those who are in potential danger when bitcoin goes main stream of payments. They must doing this kind of actions to make people away from bitcoin technology. But no one can stop the sun with their bare hands,
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:15:00 AM

there lots of this. do they have an agenda? or are they simply just writing the articles that attract the most readers

notice how , also, they spread those false info when bitcoin is affected by something (xt malleability attack, recent bug on the client, for upnp etc...) they spread to info at the right time, to increase the bad image about bitcoin

but besides this, the price is there increasing, i find it strange some time
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: